It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have i been abducted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
hey
im 20 years old and since the age of about 13 had a strong fear of aliens etc. almost all alien videos and pictures make me irrationaly scared to the point i often cant sleep feeling they are definatly coming to abduct me

before 13 years of age i had no fear whatsoever of aliens etc and could watch movies and look at pictures without any worry then almost overnight 7 years ago it all changed, it seems to be more than just a normal persons fear it feels as if im afraid of something in particular that i cant quite put my finger on i dont have any memory of any abduction but it is always the grey pictures that really worry me, reptilians or the movie aliens dont bother me in the slightest but the pictures of greys get me seriously agitated

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
who knows, maybe you have reptilian in you.
Earth probably is a cesspool of mixed alien races.

Think of the stories from the Bible where the angels/alien watchers came down and mated with women, and other stories.

Probably aint to far from the truth. (Oh those against shapeshifting aliens...heck, thats the future, shape-shifting...its all about mastering techonology, and yes your body is technology too.)
Again this is not claiming they exist, but until someone has proof either way...no need to cast the idea out.

Im probably a mixe of Nordic and reptillian if such a thing exist.
yeah, the grey creatures arent to sympathetic looking to me either...those probably are the politicians.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about! I was the same way for a long time... But I've managed to "beat it" recently... And get over that. I still may get a little uneasy... But I've pretty much taught myself to be fearless. Because I'm totally convinced that they want you to scared of them. If you fear them they can control you.

It's a fear that I hadnt felt before. I mean most kids will be scared of something... Monsters, ghosts, you know, whatever their imagination cooks up. But this was different. Because when I was even younger I had normal fears, and they felt nothing like this one. I always had an interest in those aliens too, but I made a point to never watch any movies or shows that showed them, or even TALKED about them within 3 hours of going to bed... If I did, I wouldnt sleep.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if I have too.

During a vacation from the U.K in August 2003, I arrived in LA late one night after a week in Hawaii. I checked into The Howard Johnson in Anaheim and for LA it was quite quiet even if it was 2am.

I slept soundily and I got up quickly at 7am to make it for a tour I had planned up in Burbank. But whilst driving there I remember a very disturbing dream I had the night before about being on an operating table with aliens looking down on me (just like in those movies) I remember being bothered by it and wondering what the hell made be dream of that! I had not seen any tv during my vacation, read any thing about aliens or even thought about the subject (I wasn't even as into UFO's back then). I put it behind me.

That afternoon, I remember something wasn't quite right with my middle-ear - and which to this day I am still suffering with eustachian tube dysfunction. Recently I bought the DVD Bud Hopkins' "The Intruders" starring Richard Crenna and Mere Winningham which dramatises abduction accounts involving nasal implants. I am not confirming I was abducted and had an implant shoved up my nose, I am just speculating "what if?" and if ever I was it was then in busy LA!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok, ill add if I may to your topic.

fear is what these 'entities' (add your own title there!) want you to feel - fear over rides most if not all of your senses and rational thoughts ie fight / flight/ freeze mechanisms..

So what you have to do if you fear abduction, is to state loudly in a good strong voice that you are not afraid of them, and that they cannot in any way shape or form experiment or abduct you. Then, in a good clear voice, ask for Jesus to protect you from evil, and explain that you realise that your soul belongs to God, and your body belongs to you, and nothing can come between to abduct / experiment on you...

You may laugh, might think i'm silly, but I know this works from first hand experience, and it has made my life change from one of night time fears, to one of sound sleep and a deep feeling of security and saftey.. Don't get me wrong, i still have an odd night of nightmares, but I know with all my heart that I am safe and secure because Jesus watches over me.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The question by the OP is the result of Gray terrorism that involves the abductions of many people who are unable to recall the abduction until they have been put into regressive hypnosis. This uncertainty about whether or not a person has been abducted is part of a deliberate tactic by the Grays to spread fear among people. There is no need to fear them if one is close to God. The Grays, and all other aliens/demons, are more terrified of Jesus than anyone can be of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'll second that one Sky way!!!

Man they flee like ants under hot water when Jesus is called for with an honest heart and need!

i agree with your definition - terrorism - for thats what it is - taking a sentinent being against its will for use as an experimental subject, but not during a time of war...terrorism to the T.

Get Jesus, and sleep easy!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I need to add my two cents. I felt like you described just last night. I had to keep turning my lights on because I felt a presence in my room. (It could have been my imagination.) All I know is that it was freaking me out. But then, just in my head, I told myself that if there's something there, it can go ahead and lurk because I don't intend to let it scare me anymore....but then the fear came back. Eventually, I fell asleep, but it was an odd night. I do believe in God, but I'm not religious(remember people, being religious, and being spiritual are two different things) and I prayed to him. I felt a lot more secure after that.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good for you dude!

These little scummers flee before God and Jesus - call them what you will, but i'm firmly rooted in team jesus camp, and always will be.

Call on Jesus, He will save you.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vheissu2112[/ they want you to scared of them. If you fear them they can control you.

What you fear you draw to yourself......or so I am told. I don't really GET the idea behind drawing to you what you fear but this is what is said......

Maybe it is because when you fear something, your putting an inordinnet amount of 'energy' toward that thing wich you fear....

I used to be very affraid of the Greys, and now I could care less. Now I am thinking they will do what they want and me being scared they may look my way won't make one bit of differance in what they do.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yeah they feast on fear, thats why you need to fill your heart with love, compassion and happiness... but above all love.

If in doubt, shout out for jesus - he never fails a soul in need.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I believe completely in freedom of religion.. So I'm not about to say who needs to be called upon or prayed to, nor do i believe that makes a difference. It's spirituality in general that scares them. It shows heart. Mankind in general are far more powerful than these entities because of spirituality... They have none. Their religion is science. They know completely that calling upon this unseen force gives us more power, strength, courage... Whatever it is thats being seeked.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If I had to guess, something restimulated you from an early childhood incident or a past life (if you believe in this) where you had some sort of a connection to an alien or alien group.

new topics

top topics

join