It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has happened, what are you going to do now ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

....Am I boring you with this...sorry....much like you bore THE HELL out of the entire board with your American-hating threads you start EVERY DAY!

Let it go....we are a big bad country and kickn' some ass...end of story, and no amount of gosh I wish..or If I could only dream it then it will come true will change that fact

. Grow up - Face up - Give up...American is coming!

- Beezer

sigh, if ur unable to be mature, or even contribute to a scenario.. then dont bother posting hey?

And i dont start threads every day, and im not an american hater.
Your governemnt is the hated element here..

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If this is a game thread why is it on abt. Shouldn't it be somewhere else. I don't know just asking.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
MMM maybe dunno.
I wanna compare the WOT aspect of the IRAQI war and Alqaeda attack in comparison to a theoretical situation in which the us is this time the victim.

But im finding it harder and harder for people to give insight, rather than ridicule.
No post declared america evil, or them the world killers, yet people would rather bring that up than discuss the 'situation' created.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So...two weeks after Anya shows up from the Ukranie...the Americans catch a Russian spy in the offices of Herman & Obebrwietter, German council for Gerhig Schroder.

Anyway..the whole school is up in arms about this whole thing and Anya is feeling isolated and scared, and I step up to the plate my own special version of PEACE RELATIONS.

Oh, and by the way...this is a game scenario...the original poster thinks ATS is XBOX...anyway...this thread should be moved from ATS ( reality ) to....well....wherever fantasy lives on this board.

- Beezer

PS...DO YOU LIKE MY AVATAR...IT'S BOBBLE BUHAMMED! IT JUST ROCKS THE HOUSE

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
New and far more realistic scenario:

Russia has been taken over by radical Islamic Terrorists and their legitimate leadership has been killed.

The Terrorist's have taken over all military and Government functions.

The Terrorists have started killing anyone who refuses to join them and follow their laws while they systematically rape and torture Russian women in the name of Allah.

The Terrorists have started executing all members of other faiths and atheist's as part of their Jihad.

The United Nations has refused to help the people of Russia and is backing the Terrorists by doing nothing.

The French government has started selling arms at huge profits to the Terrorists while they lobby the United Nations to take no action.

North Korea has also started providing the Terrorists with arms and an atomic weapon which they just used to level the Kremlin.

China has sent troops to their shared borders with Russia and North Korean to protect the North Koreans from retaliation.

Iran is providing the Terrorists with weapons, many of which were purchased from Germany, France, China and North Korea.

Syrians have started providing financial and logistical assistance to the Terrorist occupiers.

The United States and NATO have sent in troops en mass to free the people of Russia and stop the genocide.

You are a captive Russian citizen and the only people who are willing to help are the US and NATO troops.

What would you do?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
....After you find out that the muslims raped - killed - beheaded and bombed your family.....what now Agit8dChop?

Where do you turn?

- Beezer

PS...DO YOU LIKE MY AVATAR...IT'S BOBBLE BUHAMMED! IT JUST ROCKS THE HOUSE

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry about going off topic, it's just that the only way your scenario will work is if the United States were ruled by a Dictator who was butchering his own citizens and controlling them with a corrupt military.

The reason everyone is avoiding the bait is that your desired outcome is obvious and they expect you to turn this into another Bush or American bashing thread and for you to side with the terrorists. Is that not your real purpose? This has been argued ad-nauseum on ATS.

Good way to scam some extra points though.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Im pretty sure everyone can see, its pretty obvious.
What makes an occupation of a country wrong...
Well, If occupying a country was nessecary to remove someone of power whom is truley an evil, and wicked man...

nothing is stronger than mass population rioting.
not just a small coup attempt, but if your leader was that bad... where his country deserved to be occupied and destroyed.. youd expect the citizens to just totally rampage...
sure soilders would kill some people, but the overwhealming numbers of people storming palaces, and compounds would beat the government.

Unfortunately, in Iraq's case for example.. enough of the citizens were contempt with living under his regime, being they had shcools, hospitals.. sure tough laws were there.. but obvioulsy the entire country didnt 'not approve'

Its up to a country to fix itself FIRST.. before another country decides occupation is the right way.

No wrong, that is actually one of the FEW reasons why occupying a country is WRONG.

It is wrong to think we are helping by toppling a regime, it goes against nature. If the people at the current state are not able to over throw an opressive regime, when we topple them they will nto be strong enough to stand on their own. Some people must be dealt with an iron hand as that is the only source of law and order.

What is a legal reason is for the health of the country that does the occupying, while it may be bad for the occupyee history says the stronger will eat to live, and they eat little guys not big guys. We took over Iraq and Afgahnistand and we will take over Iran for the betterment of our economy, the cold war is over and we have a huge military industrial complex to feed, if not we fall. Falling is not an option, no one willingly slides to second place, then to third, no.. we stay on top and by god when we go down pray for mercy because we will take literally the entire world down with us if we do fall.

It is harsh and your western minds cant grasp the concept because we have been conditioned and spoiled, we never experience war in our own land because we are the super power, we will continue to consume small nations with stratigic territories untill either someone stops us or we implode upon our selves.

There is no what ifs as to who will invade us, it sure as hell will not be Russia. We are a beast to deal with, I feel sorry for anyone who feels up to the task. We are a population that flaunts guns, we live in the most violent society in the world and the most arrogant attitudes. Lets assume Russia comes over, they will have a vietnam war on the likes that has never been seen before in human history. Millions will die at the hands of conventional weapons and no one will resolve anything until the occupying force removes its self or dies out. No one at this current state has the resources and abilities to defeat the American Army, and then still have the ability to move in to take the real challenge, urban warfare with the American people. Invasion is one thing you do not need to worry about, civil war is another which I see far more likely then say Russia coming over.

Also note that no one will ever use a nuclear weapon, not even the Muslims. One missle launched and Mecca is gone, someting they can't live without. Russia understands mutual destruction and wouldn't think about it, especially not because of "Mexican terrorist"

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
well the butchering is a matter of opinion.
We execute people too for crimes, death is death.

I regret making this post as people just cant relax a bit and maybe consider this and what they would do.

everyone brands these iraqis as monsters.. but i gaurantee if it happened to you, you'd all seek the same actions.

Im saddened that no one on here has the maturity to just debate that simple point.
At no time was this a bush bashing thread, and anti american thread.

All I wanted was to stir emotion and make you think for yourself

hey.. if it was me, id be doing the same damn thing..
Instead of labeling them monsters..
Blaine, Iwas actually about to answer your scenario point by point...
without bringing up america or anything..

but why bother? i mean im just trolling for points at the same time contiuing my anti america agender huh ?

man, what happened to this site.
you could post somethign without little kids attacking you simply cause they dont agree with you.

sigh...what a joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And for the record..

this site NEEDS people who are either 100% one way, 100% the other way, or 50/50

If we all worshiped the american military conquest, and praised the president what sort of site would this be huh?

Your soley the exact people that need to be put in a line and shot along with the president because you cant comprehend the actions that your having are being felt worldwide, and all for the wrong reasons.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And for the record..

this site NEEDS people who are either 100% one way, 100% the other way, or 50/50

By reviewing this thread, it is clear that you are frustrated by anyone who disagrees with you.

What this site needs is exactly what it has. Members who can for the most part contribute well to the discussion forums, and to be mindful of the terms and conditions of use, and above all Deny Ignorance.

In a perfect world Agit8dChop, I'm sure everyone would always agree with you.

But ATS is not a perfect world, and would anyone really want it any other way?

UM_Gazz

[edit on 5-10-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Scenario:

The russians bomb all western seaboard cities to the ground.. send in hundereds of thousands of troops into LA, Seattle and occupy the western front, declare the administration an outlawed regime.....

'Western' must mean American

'seaboard' must mean coastal-->
which includes the east coast (+11 states)
gulf of Mexico states (+6 states)
and the west coast (+4 states)
the Great Lakes states (7 states)
then there is Hawaii (1 state)

ST: 29 states with an average of +2 major port-cities being bombed to ashes

and invading Russians (or whomever) mount their assault in the bombed out, former cities of L.A. and Seattle.

sorry, this scenario is not even remotely in the ballpark of an Iraq type of invasion.
well...maybe we can stretch the 2003 'Shock & Awe' campaign against Iraq
to equate with your 'scenarios' saturation bombing of all 'seaboard' cities of America.

but the egotistical dictator, the annexation of another's territory, the chemical weapons stashes, the exporting of force, and many other things that Iraq/Saddam/Baath did to it's own peoples and the regional neighboring nations
has no mirror image in American Policy...?or does it??

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wouldnt say frustrated...
Id say annoyed that no one can get off there high horse and discuss the topic.. instead of assuming, labeling and criticising.

At no point did I snap at anyone cause they didnt Agree with me, more so i snapped cause the refused to discuss the topic and rather ridicule.

and coming from a mod, well whats the point then hey. close this thread, ill be sure to note never to make a theoretical scneario to stir up emotions again.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Um... HELLOOOOO I agreed with you on that if it wher us being occupied it would be a bloodbath, the Muslims would have nothing on our insurgency, I simply propose that occupations happen in a one directional way, the occupation of America would be met with resistance sure, though it is impossible, literally impossible.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ST udio,
egotistical? Ive got plenty of colorfull words to describe bush and chenney too!

we already beat, them in regards to annexation..
they sufffered sanctions and losses.... there were no chemical weapons stashes..
and what iraq WAS doing was pale in comparison to whats currently going on in the world...

And your right, in my theoretical situation I wanted to created an atmosphere where what was happening was WRONG... and not JUSTIFIED..

and see what people would do when an invading force was in there home town, labeling resistance insurgents and locking them up..

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Very impossible..

but im sure iraqi's thought the same in 1980 too..

'' you know in 23 years.. that big piece o land called 'America' is going to militarily occupy us ''

" Get out.. no way thats impossible ''

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer
Oh, and by the way...this is a game scenario...the original poster thinks ATS is XBOX...anyway...this thread should be moved from ATS ( reality ) to....well....wherever fantasy lives on this board.

- Beezer

Let the staff handle where this discussion takes place.

And a final warning... stay on topic, debate the issues as you wish.. but do not make the discussion personal. Baiting and trolling will not be tolerated.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
By reviewing this thread, it is clear that you are frustrated by anyone who disagrees with you.

I would like to respectfully suggest that this is an unfair statement.

I can sympathize with this frustrations, but they don't stem from the fact that people are dissagreeing. I've resently felt a good deal of the same frustration over the fact that so many posters simply refuse to make constructive posts, but rather resort to flag waving and blocking tactics when confronted with the fact that their almighty nation might not be almighty.

This is a prevasive trend on these boards. Someone tries to bring a topic up and they are shouted down by irrational cries of "just nuke 'em", "the US is all powerful", and "shut up you American hater" comments.

This is a detremental artifact that promotes ignorance and denies rational discussion.

Now, can we please take this thread for what it was intended to be?

What would you folks do if the shoe WAS on the other foot?
Would you comply with an illegal occupation of your country, or would you declair yourself a "freedom fighter" and cause trouble? Is there another way? How would you handle being labeled a terrorist for standing up for your sovren nation?

[Edit: Damned dyslexia!]

[edit on 5-10-2006 by BitRaiser]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi Agit ,
To stay on topic as only 1, ONE poster has done, I will be # 2, do I get a prize for being the second in line.
Oh, ignore the stupid trolls. They are wasting your time.

Well I would try to have a council with my friends, and immediately prepare a long term survival kit. Pack up the animals and try to convince the Hubby that it is necessary to head for the nearest Indian Reservation or preferably the one closest to the Canadian border.
I would would also join an underground resistance group.

But then again I have a very vivid imagination.
Would I really leave our house?
Our friends?
My husband?

I think about worst scenario once and while, my Father fled from Hungary during the occupation, and I heard many stories of oppression and how people deal with unbelievably situations.

I don't think America ever will face such a scenario though, we will devour ourselves from the inside as cancer, selfishness, ignorance will cause us a slow and painful end.
WIS

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i would become what the oppresser would call a guerilla or terrorist and destroy them till death!!! your own way of life or no life!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join