It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley: Page Prank Gone Bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
Why is this being even considered news? Alex Jones reported that senior members of the US political and business elite were engaged in sex with male prostitutes at least 3-4 years ago? This is just another diverison by the corporate media to keep the voting public's attention off the real crimes of the Bush Administration and its real purpose of stripping us of our Constituitional rights.

Franklin Coverup

Not sure why but I am struggling puttin a link in here to the Franklin Coverup documentary available in Google Video. Take a look and realize how deep this thing goes.

Never forget the Franklin Coverup.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by deluded]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow Deluded, Great posts!....As Roosevelt once said, "Nothing in politics happens by accident". Foley had become a problem and his exposure works well into the distraction tactic. Foley was also a sacrificial ped, the more powerful peds served him up to cover their own sick desires.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree with SO and marg.. this is not much more than deflection.

The timing of this "news" release is not surprising at all.

The fact that it's sex in DC is small peanuts. Lood at Gary Studds, Barney Frank, etc, etc.

It's a good thing that this idiot gave the Dem's something to use in the upcoming elections. If they had to run on their record alone they'd be in deep doo-doo. Not that the Republicans have been paragons of accomplishment.

Molested by a priest? Pfft... trolling for the pity factor.

Fifteen US soldiers died in Iraq this past week in a short time. Rice's couldn't get to Baghdad from the airport because her plane was pinned down by firing.

And they feed us this and "Who's the Daddy?" irt Anna Nicole Smith's baby.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
NATO to take control of all Afghanistan Security

This is the link to the story yesterday that got buried with all the fervor over the Foley nonsense.

Also, Not sure why but my link to the google video for the Franklin Coverup is not coming through. Never forget the Franklin Coverup.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

And they feed us this and "Who's the Daddy?" irt Anna Nicole Smith's baby.

Hit it on the spot, our soldiers are trying to survived in Iraq and now even the police trained Iraqis were on the firering squats so they had to arrest a group of them.

And the situation is just horrible, but guess what the minds and harts has been diverted to the juicy goings in the White House and what you say, Who is Nicole Smith's baby.

I am so disgusted with the state of affairs in my nation's politics that I feel like staying home and boycott elections until both elites parties are completely disbanded and put back together from scratch and with all new members in it.

The dying dinosaur dynasty has to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
People it was not prank !!!!!! everything is true.

Now even the FBI is in hot waters because they were warned no one times but three times and they just sat on it.

OK, it was not prank !!!!!!!!

More people within the white house are coming forward to tell that this whole issue was known since April

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Rockpuck said:
He has never had nor approached a page to make a suggestion to have sex with any of them. What he did was wrong, but keep it into the context of what really happened instead of making things out to be worse then they appear.

Three more former congressional pages have come forward to reveal what they call "sexual approaches" over the Internet from former Congressman Mark Foley.

The pages served in the classes of 1998, 2000 and 2002. They independently approached ABC News after the Foley resignation through the Brian Ross & the Investigative Team's tip line on ABCNews.com. None wanted their names used because of the sensitive nature of the communications.

"I was seventeen years old and just returned to [my home state] when Foley began to e-mail me, asking if I had ever seen my page roommates naked and how big their penises were," said the page in the 2002 class.

The former page also said Foley told him that if he happened to be in Washington, D.C., he could stay at Foley's home if he "would engage in oral sex" with Foley.

ABCNews

I think the above excerpt puts to rest the disinformation that 1) it was a prank and 2) Foley never asked for sex.

As for the idea that this is a distraction from something they don't want us focused on, that may be true. If so, then we should pay attention to what else is going on, but it doesn't mean we should ignore this. Even if it is a distraction, there is still the issue of a Congressman cruisin' for 17 year old guys on our dime. Frankly, I think the problems in Iraq, Afganistan, and basically everything that's going wrong right now is because we've elected people like Foley. By that, I don't mean "gay people" I mean power hungry people that think they are above the law and can do whatever they want and get away with it. So yeah, there are bigger issues, but the caliber of the people we elect is the source of the problem, and therefore getting rid of a few of them with a nice juicy sex scandal is gravy. I say send them all home (Republicans and Democrats) and lets start from scratch. The more power-crazed Congressmen get burned by this the better!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Now, the lawyer for the former page in question, 21-year-old Jordan Edmund, says the Drudge Report article is false. Calling the story "a piece of fiction," Stephen Jones told the Daily Oklahoman that "there is not any aspect of this matter that is a practical joke nor should anyone treat it that way."
Source

So there you have it from the horses mouth, sorry for those that actually believed this. Fanciful yes.

And before anyone disses muckraker for a credible site, look at where the "prank" idea came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join