It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ducle Testimony is it real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This article gives an in depth explanation about Dulce base and the horrific things that go on. Whether or not this is a real document I highly suggest that people who are interested in the alien agenda should read this. Considering that I have done much research regarding this area in general, in my opinon I do believe this testimony is some what credible. Though I can not validify that this information is true, it is a very good read none the less.

Note: Make sure you scroll down past the first article to "New Ducle testimony"

www.underground-kingdom.blogspot.com...

The alien agenda has always fascinated me but cnce again the controversy remains over whether this really is true or not.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How about a link?

?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
very interesting.

In one paragraph they mentioned to check out crowded skies so I checked out crowdedskies.com and found something of interest. On the left scrool down slightly and check out the Lear Disclosure might interest you.

I am planning on going back and checking out everything.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
very interesting.

In one paragraph they mentioned to check out crowded skies so I checked out crowdedskies.com and found something of interest. On the left scrool down slightly and check out the Lear Disclosure might interest you.

I am planning on going back and checking out everything.

Glad you found it interesting, I did. And the more you dig, the nore you will find that, the Dulce Base.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm shocked.

I hope the blogger has a good place to go to get out of the lime light.

5-8 .... i'm stunned..

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting...

But IMHO false...
heres why...

he is correct regarding the CIA/MI6 drug trade...
he is so right on, he probably is truly in danger...
BUT!

but this entire story, is crafted to allow him to go back to his normal life of "living" rather than being killed by the same agencies he outed...

when you have the credentials he does, and you come forward with that kind of info... they dont let you just "take it back" or apologize.

this guy is obviously truly scared for his family, and his life... and the reason has nothing to do with aliens...
did you catch the smell of disinfo? even regarding seemingly unrelated issues such as 9-11?
IMHO, I fear He has been handled, and told how to "damage control" his info.

In cases like this, it seems you have to destroy your own credibility, and then continue to destroy it...
your life depends on it...

he is doing a good job, and for anyone who knows about Phil, and Dulce, and the stories thus far, they can find huge holes in this one...

BTW... I am an alien abductee, and have a 20lb computer chip in my brain, that makes me dance the salsa night and day...

so please dont listen to me...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well I get what you are saying, and yes I know about Phil and what he did. His story does tie in with this one though. I would say based on my frame of thoughts it's true. Why? Here's why.

All the research I have done shows that this is true to it as well.

I have not seen any holes not have I seen any gaps

Almost everyone knows about the NWO and their plans.

So you have a chip implanted in your head? Are you serious? I am no abductee but I did have a horrific experence with reptilians.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No chips here, sorry...

I guess my thoughts upon reading it were SLURPO...

and the warning given by others that disinfo was going to be arriving anyday.

This seems to blurry my research of Dulce...

For instance, the story of Phil coming upon the nordics has changed some from previous...

the story of how Phil got invovled has changed...

it seems that this info is either intentionally "off" of mark, or was heard second hand, instead of first hand...

either way... it seems like he met a CT familar with Phil, instead of actually coming upon any of this info himself while being MI6...

and this would be the first time, i have ever heard of a british intellegence connection to Dulce...

that is why i went the other way with my thoughts...
I could be wrong though...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
3/4 of the way through he stated that he had photos of aliens where are they ?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where is the E-mail Address?

Would like to ask A few Questions myself directly.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

Maybe the author left it for safety reasons ?.

Also can anyone verify that his post where hacked at god like productions forums ?

[edit on 4-10-2006 by helium3]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, I would like to think theres alliens out there, that we are not alone. I do not want to think they eat us.
not very comforting see.

He mentions we shoot down about 2 aircraft a month, wouldn't that kind of break the treaty?

He mentions the missing children which I find absolutly facianating.. I agree with his assertion that CIA runs the drug trade, I also think that CIA may sell actual human beings for cash as well, a case in Israel where they have a massive human sex-slave trade, most of the girls are kidnaped from Europe or Russia.

His story lines up ok with Lears story, though his stories are off the wall..

If we had 2 new bases being built a year.. each one hte size of a city, and a population of abou 18,000 people each... wouldn't there be some mad recruiting going on????

Some things don't line up.

Pretty much according to this guy the world is the complete opposite of what it is right now, and somwhere in new mexico is a city full of winged humans and fury beast that cry like babies!
Winged humans would be cool to see though! Surly somewhere our government is enganging in advanced human engineering for military uses.

My view on aliens has stayed the same since I was spoke to a woman who spoke to the dead. She said there are other worlds, that we are in no way special, and that the other beings are friendly, have no hostil intentions and simply watch us with intrest.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Maybe the auther hide it for safty reasons ?

Why? I assume you mean the web master hide it.

The author of the story wants people to contact him. Sounds a little hoxey to me.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Maybe the auther hide it for safty reasons ?

Why?

The author of the story wants people to contact him. Sounds a little hoxey to me.

Contact the autor of the blog for a definitive answer, otherwise we can speculate all day

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.jamescasbolt.com...

Email address is on the page. Also a link to the article in the first post and 2 other articles by him.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Whether it is real or not, for me, doesn't matter that much. Some interesting stuff... I hadn't heard before, most I was aware of through other net sources on the same general topic. Large underground installations do exist and perhaps even some where he says but so much of what he says seems a bit of re-telling of old news with an MI6 flavouring.

I ask if buddy is so very hooked-up what's he doin' with a heartbeat and respiration? What's his mojo keepin' him alive? if he has such a power to allude those with whom he's betrayed confidence what can anyone say about his trustworthiness? Not much.

I guess if lives to tell about it in a meaningful way rather than as career as an tell-all author I will be pleasantly surpised and absolutely overjoyed if he can produce on shred of evidence that can be accepted and pass even cursory scientific and legal verification. Unfortunate he doesn't have some real science heavies along for the ride. Make a neat sci-fi series.

If he's real - more power to him. If not, then he's part of the problem and just another dust-mote in the desert of disinfo. "If you can't blind them with brilliance baffles them with...".

BTW: Ever been down a mine? Like deep? It gets very,very warm - some of these deeper underground installations must have massive cooling systems and likewise tremendous power requirements.

That was an interesting read thanx,

Victor K.

40'

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh my god, as soon as I clicked on that link I recognized this guy and my stomach went into a knot

I saw this on www.theedgeam.com here you can listen to the audio file here!
not to mention his post did get hacked because on The Egde he has the same article on there and behold there is his email.

The audio file- www.theedgeam.com...

Wow.. and all this time I had no idea.

I seems to me that the first man talking is suffering from "Paranoid Delusion" Or he is just in shock.

It's sort of hard to hear, but def check it out if you can.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
very nice find raven..when all the skeptics say why haven't archaelogist found any underground tunnels or past civilizations here is the proof at point blank range.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
very nice find raven..when all the skeptics say why haven't archaelogist found any underground tunnels or past civilizations here is the proof at point blank range.

Thank you, yes I do believe in the existance of underground bases and such. I'm not sure sure about this one though, the audio file either seems fake. Or they are just paranoid. I noticed how the first man kept on saying, "and and and and, over and over again, then the the the. like major stuttering. Now correct me if I am wrong, could that be a form of mental illness? Or is it because he in shock.
Another thing I notcied is jame Casbolt is not talking on there. It's only this guy who says that he spoke to him. But who knows. I still believe in the story.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is there a psychological disorder to describe someone who makes up incredible stories like this and believes them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join