It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Aids is a virus created by some government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
My daughter met a man about 8-9 years ago walking with his wife he was carrying a sign about Aids she stopped and talked to him, he said that Aids was created and originally meant to get rid of homosexuals and criminals, that they were intentionally infected with the virus and that the government ignored it to rid the world of these people as a means of population control and extermination of what they deemed at the time to be worthless human beings, like idiots of course thinking that it would stay with these groups he said he knew this for a fact he had actually worked on the project and when he realized what the virus was going to be used for he had tried to go public with this information but that he was thrown into a mental institution, infected with the disease and so was his wife through him and that they then took their children and everything they had, he said they intentionally ruined his life, his health, his credibility and his finances to make him powerless, to make sure no one would listen to him. He said they had viruses that they could rub on a doorknob and within 24 hrs of opening the door you would be dead. Do you think she talked to some nut or someone who was for real, she said he sounded well educated and that his wife agreed with what he said, they did not ask for money only for her to listen and to tell others.

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by goose]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
In Milton William Coopers book 'beyond a pale horse' where he talks about the NWO's plans, he mentions this subject.

Sir Julian Huxley said, �Overpopulation is, in my opinion, the most serious threat to the whole future of our species.� The project, called MK-NAOMI, was carried out at Fort Detrick, Maryland. Since large populations were to be decimated, the ruling elite decided to target the �undesirable� elements of society. Specifically targeted were the black, Hispanic, and homosexual populations. The poor homosexuals were encouraged on the one hand and scheduled for extinction on the other. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977. The vaccine was administered by the World Health Organization. According to Dr. Robert Strecker, �Without a cure the entire black population of Africa will be dead within 15 years. Some countries are well beyond epidemic status. The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine. Dr. Wolf Szmuness, the ex-roommate of Pope John Paul II, was the mastermind behind the November/78 to October/79 and March/80 to October/81 experimental hepatitis B vaccine trials conducted by the Centers for Disease Control in New York, San Francisco and four other American cities. He loosed the plague of AIDS upon the American people. The gay population was infected. The ads for participants specifically asked for promiscuous homosexual male volunteers. Whatever causes AIDS was in the vaccine. The vaccine was manufactured and bottled in Phoenix. Arizona.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'd say that anything is possible. I wouldn't put it past someone or some group to make something like AIDS just to see if it could be done. Just thinking about universities and other research facilities that have things like the bubonic plague and other diseases in vials, makes me think it's very possible. I dunno too much about it, but isn't anthrax man-made? If someone made that, then I don't see why someone couldn't have made AIDS. I'll look up some more info on the subject though and see if I can find anything about it. I dunno about anyone else, but not too many things really sound far-fetched to me anymore...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You do know of course that our government used the military as guinea pigs up until 1975 (saw a documentary on discovery channel) to inject with all kinds of experimental things. They were the perfect subjects, they were injected all the time in boot camp and if they questioned what they were getting they got in line twice, it wa all under the guise of innoculations, they also received all their medical care though government hospitals so the govenment also had all their medical data and files, when hubby left the service we went to the dr the day before he was officially released, the next day he went back to pickup our records and they had disappeared, we found out a few years ago that during the years my hubby was in they were injected with an altered form of bubonic plague. God only knows what else. Also another reason they are the perfect test subjects you can't sue them for anything that happens to you in the military, you sign your rights away when you join. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

they were injected with an altered form of bubonic plague

That is highly disturbing. God only know what kind of super biologicial weapons have been developed. I heard a story today talking about how The flu may have a deadly strain now. 4 people have died in England and Scotland in the last 2 months from Flu. Worrying.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
goose, i know the gov't created it along with other #e, for example they put Mercury in immunization shots. Very Bad!!! here's a site you might like, it has a lot of info on it i've learned a great deal from it myself.

let me know what you think!

www.watercure.com...
www.watercure2.com...

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yep very disturbing, hubby said they got injections all the time during boot camp every week, for the entire 3 months he was in boot camp sometimes 6-12 a week thats a lot of injections. Slowly but surely stuff leaks out, it was on the news about the altered form of bubonic plague a guy hubby works with that was in the service around the same time came into work and said he heard it on the radio, if anyone has a link to this news release please post it. TIA

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
goose, i know the gov't created it along with other #e, for example they put Mercury in immunization shots. Very Bad!!! here's a site you might like, it has a lot of info on it i've learned a great deal from it myself.

let me know what you think!

www.watercure.com...
www.watercure2.com...

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Sapphire]

I once had an aunt who was sick, she went to the dr. and he gave her some medication he told it was strong meds and to take it as scheduled and she would feel better soon, before my aunt could take much of it one of her children took the whole bottle, his father grabbed him ran to the dr with bottle in hand sure his son had taken a lethal dose of a strong medication, when he got there the dr told him not to worry they were just pills of sugar. Anyway this always makes me wonder what kind of dr or pahrmacy came up with the idea to give patients pills made of sugar just to make them think they were getting a medication. The watercure website has some good info, I've got a friend who was always sick and upon questioning her I found she never drink water. I told her to drink more water and she started feeling better not cured but better. Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I don't think AIDS was created by any government, but possibly used by a government for some sadistic reason.

A bit off the subject...And yes I know HIV is not a
bacteria, but...

Another thing to think about is our everyday cleaning products and soap. All these products advertise "Antibacterial" or "Antimicrobial". The problem with this is that 1) killing all bacteria, ie with hand soap,
would disrupt the normal balance of a persons body. An individual as certain normal flora(good bacteria) that helps to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, helping the body stay in a natural balance. 2) bacteria is a prehistoric oganism which means that it has survived for quite some time and is able to adapt very proficiently to changes in its enviroment in order to survive. The use of the cleaning agents with antibiotics added to them would aid the bacteria in mutating into a resistant strain. Meaning it would not be suseptible to certain antibiotics. This is why when the doc gives you antibiotics for an infection you should take the entire cycle of antibiotics and NOT stop taking them when you feel better. You need you make sure you kill every last organism, so that none has the chance to survive and mutate into a resistant strain.

Situations similar to these and the destruction of Rainforests containing organisms that today's man has not come in contact with before, would help a bit in understanding why such diseases are more of a problem in our time than lets say 250 years ago.

Or it could all be part of some conspiracy, sorry I rambled so long, I just got started on an idea and couldn't stop.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Its an established fact the government had a Biological weapons lab at Aberdeen proving grounds in Maryland and that they made Biological weapons.

What we do not know is what they made. They made among other things Weaponized anthrax.

Its is very easy to make a virus. You can order a virus kit off the internet and make one in your basement. Whats not so easy is finding a cure.

However I do not think they had the technology in 1970-1980 to make a virus like aids, however it is possible. Id say its more like that they would do something like combine Hamburg Virus and Strep throat to make a desease like Ebola.

Also take into consideration that the largest group affected by aids is not queers or drug addicts but black people.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
its not very easy to 'make' a virus its actually very hard and def if you have to start from scratch, maybe u can put a link to this virus kit cause we are kind of interrested in our lab :], to make a recombinant out of 2 virusus is less dificult although also not very easy, its also kinda hard but possible, everything is possible but the aids virus is def not mann made, if u check your litt. u can find that already a long time before HIV broke through the species barrier it was present in different species, like monkeys and for instance cats. I believe but have to check this that even in mummified cats they found the feline variant of HIV..
Indeed, espescially in the so calles third countries the virus is spreading like mad, and we know the reasons for that. We have to be happy that HIV is not airborne :]], like for instance ebola..Wich actually also crossed the species border. These are viruses that live normally in theyre respected host without really harming it and then jump to another species, in wich they can do severe damage....and like HIV even completly change to a human virus. Maybe the aliens have something to do with it gna gna...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have read about HIV, and the vaccinations in NY, SF, and other places, and how that was the start of AIDS here in the US. However I have never seen any hard evidence, just the word of a supposed doctor. I googled for it a little, but was a little disappointed. I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of that evidence?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that HIV and AIDS were a form of population control. My fiance went into prison healthy and fine but came out with HIV and Hep. C. He was given pills he knew nothing about and people were dying all around him. They do a lot of inhumane things in the prison systems. What they didn't think about was eventually some of those people would get out if their crimes weren't bad enough to keep them in for a long amount of time. He never had any kind of homosexual encounter and was never raped by anyone in prison. I could tell you some horror stories that came from behind those walls but being in fear of my own life I can't. Just think about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
its not very easy to 'make' a virus its actually very hard and def if you have to start from scratch, maybe u can put a link to this virus kit cause we are kind of interrested in our lab :], to make a recombinant out of 2 virusus is less dificult although also not very easy, its also kinda hard but possible, everything is possible but the aids virus is def not mann made, if u check your litt. u can find that already a long time before HIV broke through the species barrier it was present in different species, like monkeys and for instance cats. I believe but have to check this that even in mummified cats they found the feline variant of HIV..
Indeed, espescially in the so calles third countries the virus is spreading like mad, and we know the reasons for that. We have to be happy that HIV is not airborne :]], like for instance ebola..Wich actually also crossed the species border. These are viruses that live normally in theyre respected host without really harming it and then jump to another species, in wich they can do severe damage....and like HIV even completly change to a human virus. Maybe the aliens have something to do with it gna gna...

Your right its not easy to creat a virus but if this one was already available in animals then its not hard to figure that someone could go in and alter it to see what it would do to humans. So therefore the HIV that is deadly and transferable to humans could be manmade.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseofterror
I don't think AIDS was created by any government, but possibly used by a government for some sadistic reason.

I believe that *someone* had to intentionally create it...From reports I've seen, the virus was originally indiginous to a certain species of African Monkey. Diseases just *don't* mutate across species like that without genegineering help. If even one-in-ten-thousand diseases were capable of natural mutation across different species, the human race would never have existed.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
its 'quite common' actually that virusses cross the species border, another good example is for instance sars, ebola wich also sometimes crosses. Its more that the virus is able to infect other species but can not really live in them, hence the severe damage ebola does. It means that the virus is not in its respected host where it can survive without killing its host...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't think HIV/AIDS is man-made. Its efficacy for the intended purpose of wiping out homosexuality or races of people is not working to the degree or numbers that one would expect a man-made disease to create. It could be a man-made biological agent of terror to scare homosexuals into stopping their sexual orientation, but I do not think that is the case either.

Its effect in Africa is only happening due to ignorance of the population. I doubt anybody that makes a killer virus is going to bank on ignorance as the terror factor of the illness may or may not induce people to change their sexual habits.

Seems to me to be a case of another disease that crossed the borders of species to humans.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
its 'quite common' actually that virusses cross the species border, another good example is for instance sars, ebola wich also sometimes crosses.

Are you *sure* that SARS & Ebola wasn't intentionally gengineered to cross species?

In my time with researching diseases & plaques, there has never been a case that I've ever heard of where a disease had crossed species by *naturally occuring mutation*...Of all of the cross-species mutations I've ever researched, *all* of them have occured *after* the advent of human beings tinkering in gengineering. Just because the "authorities" deny human involvement doesn't mean you should believe them...

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
well as some working on the subject i have never heard of man-made species crossing virusses, maybe u can give me some examples so i can check it out. We are not so different from species like monkeys, pigs and virusses that they carry can occcasionally infect humans, if the virus then evolves it can adapt to its new host, like humans..Like the flu coming from chickens..its a natural thing...but maybe u can give me some litt on the man-made subject and ill check it out. Also i would like the link to this internet site with the virus development kits :]]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Something else to think about is, why all the fuss about SARS anyway??? 20,000 people a year die only from influenza. How many have died so far from SARS??? Granted, the virus is NEW and this is the scary part, but SARS and the media coverage it recieves seems to be positioning the Pharmaceutical Companies to make a whole lot of money!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join