It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A large flying building???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I apologise if this has already been covered but i can't find any reference to it.

In August 1996, a young lad by the name Shuah filmed a very unusual object on 3 consecutive nights above the skies of Hatzor Kibbutz. It was described as being like a huge flying building. I can't find any video footage on the net, only a shot of the front of the object. I have a copy of the video footage but have no idea how to put it on the net.

Anyway, i was wondering if any new information has come to light with this case, or if any adequate explaination has been given as to what was filmed, or has the same object been filmed by anyone else around the globe?

If anyone can shed any light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Front image of object is pictured below, the illuminated portion is said to be only 5 - 7% of the objects actual size....

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. Do you have the video in digital computer format? Could you upload some more still frames?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes I remember looking at this one not too long ago, the footage is quite impressive showing what looks to be a large structure in the dark way up there, just google it and you will find the footage soon enough.....

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You can see it here.
Best evidence ever
Some other interesting stuff too. It's in the later half I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I remember watching this on channel 5 a few years ago here in Britain ,I have searched ATS for theads on it before and there are none....well done for bringing it up Origin....I never did because I couldn't remember enough info on the flying building.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I would think there would be interest by Ufologist and others but we aren't hearing anything from anyone?

I went over to the Project Prove site and didn't see anything there yet either.

I would think this would be all over the news and the net and it's not.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Cheers Kuhl, i couldn't reply to you other day as i haven't hit the magic 20 post mark to reply to u2u's.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a single report that's similiar in the last 10 yrs, or a follow up on the original report.....i'll just have to keep looking!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Squiz.

For anyone interested, the case in question starts at about 31mins on the link from Squiz.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Looks like a piece of a pink crayola crayon wrapper on top of black valvet material.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread, but I was looking up this incident on the net today and found a video that was apparantely recorded of this "Flying UFO House". Can be found here

Does it not seem to look like somebody's back door (ahem...garden door I should say
) with lights on inside a house? The door is on the right and looks like a typical 2 glass-panelled garden/back door. On the left it looks like a window with a flower basket hanging just in front but has a silouhette effect caused by the lights inside the house?

IMO, this is someone in their garden filming the back door and zooming in from the very end of their garden to make it look as though it was filmed at an altitude of 400 feet. I have no audio on my PC at the moment so maybe im missing something, but even the "star" to the right of the door could just be a lit candle or something else to make it look like a star

Ill post some stills in a bit just incase you can't see what Im talking about

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here there are two ones which looks to be of better quality ...

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
could it be one of these objects actually in earth atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Is that a kaliedoskope or an x-ray of a fish?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Seriously though, I can't really see any similarities between the two. Maybe its because ive got the image of someone's kitchen light on inside their house stuck in my head

internos...in the video you posted there are two seperate recordings mixed into one, is there not? I didn't see the other object in the link I posted and they certainly look different. Was it the same "object" recorded from a different angle? Again, I have no sound so I may be missing something

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
could it be one of these objects actually in earth atmosphere?

IMHO,

NO

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
thanks for your conclusive investigation, we can close the thread now.

Originally posted by Trinity2492
Looks like a piece of a pink crayola crayon wrapper on top of black valvet material.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunknmunky
Is that a kaliedoskope or an x-ray of a fish?

internos...in the video you posted there are two seperate recordings mixed into one, is there not? I didn't see the other object in the link I posted and they certainly look different. Was it the same "object" recorded from a different angle? Again, I have no sound so I may be missing something

Sorry for delay, i did't noticed your post.
I searched Hatzor Kibbutz 1996 ufos, and the only response i got was about this video.
It should be useful if the OP could provide the source of his pic

It looks to be the same...

??/8/96 - Kibootz Hatzor UFO film.

??/9/96 - Ufo films of Elad nigar in Kohav Yair.

??/12/96 - Netanya encounter, astonishing physical evidence, researched by many ufologists.

??/12/96 - Kelahim Mutilations.

Source: members.tripod.com...

Here
members.tripod.com...

i've found the pic the OP provided with the following caption:

A photo check cameback as credible, and claimed that its a window
of a 2 kilometers sized craft!!
Read full article ....

Edit: found these videos on YT

# 1

Added: October 10, 2006
In the desc, the uploader wrote:

An other UFO above Israel. Very clear shot. The UFO appears 3 nights and every day it looks different.

# 2

A still captured from YT video # 2 on frame 1781 (around 1.57" count down)
comparated with the OP pic:

[edit on 10/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that this video look genuine. Has any one found evidance to the contrary. I really hope its not a hoax, because it is the most eerie ufo video I've ever seen, but I can't seem to find much information on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Anybody here ever read Larry Niven's Ringworld? Great book. On the Ringworld one of the civilizations has floating buildings. Not trying to make a fiction/reality connection but this is the only other place that I have heard this concept.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi all. Never before or since have I seen pics or vid of anything similar, I have the tape on that one which I recorded back in appx /96.
Seems to me it was noted at the time, the building UFO was only partly visible in the video. Something like 2/3 of it was not as visible but could be seen by the naked eye.

Sorry I can't add more info on that two-night sighting since it was taken. Just haven't seen anything more around, including books.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I believe it is Ice Particles, and thats the northern lights reflecting.

Just ask Nasa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join