It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Games Ever!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Bomberman: Act Zero, it sucked so hard, it sucked!! Completely different to the other ones.

The others were, ya know...........fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
zelda 2 is the only zelda i have never beat. i have every single zelda ever made so the opportunity is there, i just havent beat the fire dragon that is the second to last boss. i own this game on my gameboy sp, and i have the special zelda collectors disk for the gamecube which has zelda 2 so i could beat it, but just no desire . good call, lots of original nes fans were disappointed with zelda 2 and its obvious nintendo knew the fahked it up because they never tried that idea ever again.
[edit on 25-11-2006 by elitegamer23]

Ok, I am happy not to be the only one not to beat 2. I have the collectors edition as well, so I'm going to bring that in today and start playing 2 again to see what happens. I am agreed with you though, I think it hit Nintendo that we weren't happy.

You know, though, I wish they would have put the SNES Zelda on the collectors edition, because my SNES/games were destroyed in the hurricane.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ya could always emulate it Nite

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
ya could always emulate it Nite

So I see.....

Danke.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wtf i triple post on one, thats not right

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Nyte Angel]

link   
wtf i triple post on one, thats not right

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Nyte Angel]

link   
I dont kn if this counts, but the worst game ever is in a game and its Dota inside Warcraft3, i hate it and its the most boring game ever. but for a real one the worst game ive ever played is probably Runesape, definently Runescape by far

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The worst game I played (which I own), I bought for £19.99 out of the bargain bin, is Twin Caliber (ever heard of it, I doubt it!) it's a zombie killin game.
Anyway the only reason I bought it was because the art on the box looked good and it promised an idea that sounded revolutionary, "You control both his hands with the guns in" (doesn't that sound cool), what it failed to mention is you dont control his movement and its freakin awkward to shoot controlling each arm with each joystick.
You play either a criminal or policeman but they both are in the game (ones controlled by computer or a friend) and it gets boring after 10 mins LITERALLY!!!

First pic is art that I thought looked cool:

Box Cover:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

[edit on 23-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Worst video game ever? Aquaman: Fight for Atlantis!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
:w:

The game almost single handly killed games for good. :bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That Jurassic park game where you play as the woman who washes up on the island the most putrid game I have ever played. It’s the only game that I’ve ever cut up the disk of p.u. most confusing control scheme on storage for items, you could be walking along and loose your weapon out of your hand and not notice till the dino’s eat you.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For the Atari 2600...

Swordquest: Earthworld

I mean, what the hell was that?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcssar
That Jurassic park game where you play as the woman who washes up on the island the most putrid game I have ever played. It’s the only game that I’ve ever cut up the disk of p.u. most confusing control scheme on storage for items, you could be walking along and loose your weapon out of your hand and not notice till the dino’s eat you.

Don't you mean Trasspasser?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
mortal kombat/ im sorry to loyal fans but i hated it if somone got to geta combo in they basicly couldnt be stopped no chance vto fight back unlike bloody roar series or soul calibur series where you can turn the tide of battle

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
One not many may have heard of is called either "Rise 2 Resurrection" or "Rise Resurrection 2." It was a futuristic robot fighting game that had so many glitches, it would make Mario roll in his grave.

There were times when you would throw a punch and it wouldn't show up till a few seconds later. The game was so bad, I was in tears cause I actually spent $10 on it. I offered it for free to my friend, but even he wouldn't take it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
E.T for Atari.
Worse game ever made,period.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Early MMA/Vale Tudo games, you move once and the guy takes you down and submits you. Even my current PrideFC game is pretty hard.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The absolute worst game ever made has to be ET for the Atari

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
starshot on Nintendo 64 worst game ever, don't even know why i still have it.

Roswell.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think that the worst game of all time, even worse then Runescape, would have to probably be ummmmmm Adventure Quest

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join