It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Games Ever!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i just thought of an absolutly crappy game . seaman for the dreamcast
if you can agree with me that this game sucked, i feel sorry for you . no one should have been given the chance to play this game. if anyone ever wonders what happened to the dreamcast, just tell them seaman happened.

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Hydlyde for the NES

I -hate- that game.

Okay true that... that game really did suck!!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How could I forgot Airport Tycoon on PC?
The graphics were quite good but the gameplay left a lot to be desired. Once your airport was setup and the contracts signed there wasnt much you could do other then add new buildings to attract new airline contracts. There was the odd minor things that let the game down stuff like people coming to the Terminal when there no airline contracts yet.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
How could I forgot Airport Tycoon on PC?
The graphics were quite good but the gameplay left a lot to be desired. Once your airport was setup and the contracts signed there much you could do other then add new buildings to attract new airline contracts. There was the odd minor things that let the game down stuff like people coming to the Terminal when there no airline contracts yet.

Yeah, the amoun tof time wasted on that game could be put to good use setting up a real airport, with just the same disappointment. Ahh flywings for the snes was an fing surprisingly good game.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i think robot warlords is the worst game ive ever player luckily i didnt pay for it the guy at my local game shop gave me it for free cos it wasnt selling not even for 20p so i took it and i now see why it didnt sell.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
BY GoldHawk

Battlefield 2. Now that was a snore fest

I appreciate your opinion but your Probly the only person on the planet.

Hmm let me think ...

Bad Bad Bad Sequels:::
where the first one rocked)

Maxpayne 2
Dues Ex 2
I'm shue there's more...

Bad Bad Bad Newer:::::

Guild Warz
Dikatana or what ever its called
I can't think but theres loads

Bad Bad Bad old ones::::

Rise of the Robots

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Alter echo. I wasted about $20 on that game. Really crappy game in my opinion. Although the game play was very original.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Striker122]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Deadly Tide by Microsoft. First-person shooter game that did not allow you to move your character, enstead it moves for you!! :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
BF2142, what a useless piece of sh*t.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Terminator game sucked a**...Not sure of platform

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"Tonk in the Land of Buddy Bots" on the Apple IIe.

It sucked bad, especially when you had to match different coloured robot parts, and all you had was a green and black screen.

"Xenon" on the Atari ST sucked too, as it was way too hard for any gamer.

"Skate or Die".....on any system.........sux

"Mad Dog McCree" on early Pc...........suUucked.

"Street Fighter numbers 1 through 5,000,000" ......sorry.......SUX!

:w:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
The worst game I ever played was back in the early 90s when I made the mistake of spending far too much money on buying a sega mega cd, which came with a free game called Sewer Shark . The game looked like it was going to be amazing, like a totally interactive movie with real images of real people, but it turned out that the only skill involved was being able to turn left when I was told to and turn right when I was told to, fire when I was told to , and do exactly what I was told so that the next movie clip could be played to me, or end up with a game over. I've never been so disappointed with a game in my whole life!

I just wanted to add my voice to pantha's voice that SEWER SHARK for the SegaCD should have been used like throwing stars and launched at the designer's throats of that banal game. After playing it for the first time I think I fell into a deep coma to which I almost did not survive. To this day I can't even walk near a sewer or say the word. Pathetic. I almost died because of this game.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
superman64 for the nintendo64, worst game ever made.

[edit on 11/14/06 by thixotrophy]

[edit on 11/14/06 by thixotrophy]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i dont care wut anyone says the 2 worst games EVER!! are

1. counter strike! omg its so fast so fake so not realistic and EVERYONE hacks its so dumb and stupied how can you even have fun playing when u start ur dead cuz some a-hole hacks
..now counter strike source is more realisitc and much better but still could use some work my opinion

2. warcraft 3!! this is the worst game ever! mario is better lol i hope the people who made it all have very miserbul lives ..its so stupied! population limit of 200 well its gonna take u a good 20-30 pesents alone to get going well then ya build unites most them take like 3-5 unite points oh wow in the end ya get like 20-25 guys to fight with who the flipping heck ever won a war/battle with 20 guys! realy its garbage warcraft 2 was better at least ya could have a ok size army and crap wasent so stupied....i hate that game so much:bnghd::bnghd:

ahh man some people are just dumb when it comes to games...oh well gues all i can do is not by it and diss it as much as possable..
have nice day everyone

sorry for bad spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the lawnmower man.(gens)
the rocketeer.(snes?)
K.K.M.D.(pc)
Vectorman(gens)
Superman (atari)
Asherons Call 2 Beta (pc)

man there are so many more, I need to sit down and think deeply about my gaming past and write them down. . .

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ok... we get it.. the 90's were rough on us all. except shaq that is. not only did he rock the orlando magic, somehow he got a movie, kazaam. ok granted, every sudden celebrity has a stupid movie. then shaq got greedy and enter the rap industry. ill let it slide. we all like to sing about whatever it is we sing about.

then

he got a game

the people who brought this to life should be charged with crimes againt humanity...

ShaqFu on the Sega Genesis.

O. M. G.
Worst.
Game.
Ever.

i cringe thinking of it. look it up if you dont know it...

and to the gamers out there
send me a u 2 u if you want to exchange gamertags on XBL...

why the @#$%^&* was Shaq given an arcade style fighter video game!?!?!?!?!?
great... now i wont be able to sleep tonight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. damn you shaqfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
omFSM

i just remember REVOLUTION X

the game where aerosmith gets kidnapped by some new world order-ish organization

that game sucked so horribly

and aquaman: battle for atlantis
so horrible!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thixotrophy
superman64 for the nintendo64, worst game ever made.

Almost forgot about that one. That one was reeeal bad.

Another real bad game: Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage. (Yes I played that game. But what can I say.....I was young when I played it. :shk:] It was for the Super Nintendo.

-tts

[edit on 25-11-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Elitegamer, judging by your avatar, I may make you a little upset, but I have to say, that I really really didn't like Zelda II. :shk:

I am a huge Zelda fan, I can appreciate the changes that were utilized at the time to make this game "big", but I really did find the gameplay to kind of stink after you crossed the sea.

Maybe I would think of it differently now, but when it came out, I had it the day of release, and was disappointed. I'll take it out today to play it, but I don't think I will be any happier.

I am avidly waiting for Twilight Princess to hit my Gamecube though.

Now the worst game, imo, was NES Monster Party. Omg, did I hate that game. :bnghd:

*Edit to add:

StephenR, I agree with you, I much preferred playing W2, than W3. I felt more limited when playing W3, though admit, that WoW has made up for the ridiculous-ness of W3.

The other best part of W2 was that if you played it enough, by the time you started playing WoW, you had a better feel, and a much better understanding, of the game.

[edit on 11/25/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

the rocketeer.(snes?)

sadly i can agree with u here. i only played rocketeer for 15 min , but it was so lame i remember it to this day. good pick lysergic, or should i say bad pick.

Originally posted by UnterMir

why the @#$%^&* was Shaq given an arcade style fighter video game!?!?!?!?!?
great... now i wont be able to sleep tonight.

funny post, glad i never played shaqfu. sorry about your luck

Originally posted by niteboy82
Elitegamer, judging by your avatar, I may make you a little upset, but I have to say, that I really really didn't like Zelda II. :shk:

[edit on 11/25/06 by niteboy82]

i remember when this game came out. the original zelda was my favorite at the time, and i was highly disappointed when i saw part 2. if they would have stuck to the same format, 2 would have rocked. thankfully they went back to classic zelda gameplay on zelda 3.

zelda 2 is the only zelda i have never beat. i have every single zelda ever made so the opportunity is there, i just havent beat the fire dragon that is the second to last boss. i own this game on my gameboy sp, and i have the special zelda collectors disk for the gamecube which has zelda 2 so i could beat it, but just no desire . good call, lots of original nes fans were disappointed with zelda 2 and its obvious nintendo knew the fahked it up because they never tried that idea ever again.

a crappy game that comes to mind right now that ill add to the list is.....deadly towers for the nes. omg barf, how could someone make such a crappy game when it has other games like tloz or ff1 to compete with. me and my friend willy were pumped when we rented deadly towers, only to barf on each other when we finally played it.

pz

[edit on 25-11-2006 by elitegamer23]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join