It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana killed by a Vampire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is a public information post

There are no vampires, its all made up.

Buffy the vampire slayer is fiction

Angel was just a TV series

There is no 'Blade' or daywalkers

There has never been or will there be any 'vampire clans', because vampires do not exist.

Underworld 1 & 2 were film's .... you got that last bit didn't you? IT IS JUST A DAMN FILM!!

If you want to find real blood sucking vampires look to your local tax office LOL.

Wayne...

PS I've never laughed so much all week as I did to this thread, medication can be a wonderful thing obviously.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

This is a public information post

There are no vampires, its all made up.

You shouldn't dismiss centuries of myth and folklore and possible truths because Hollywood decided to capitalise on them.

There are films about world war 2. Doesn't mean that it was faked.

Keep your mind open. Vampires may exist and they may not. Until we have proof either way we can't make claims.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A wise man once said that an open mind is good just not so open that your brain falls out. Vampires could exist but you still gotta ask how would a human vampire arise biologically. There are people who drink blood but just because you do doesn't mean your a vampire. And how come vampire depictions nowadays aren't even similar to the ones of yesteryear?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It makes me laugh that the original poster doesnt even bother to try to defend his post. That has to be the biggest crock of chili ive ever read!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
since late 1970s, vampire blood has been created anew.
Some rebel biologists are secretly messing around with DNA.
without governmant knowledge maverick scientists are busy
mutating the vampire genes in labs mixing them with certain species of bats.

advances in genetic engineering have led to research on all sort of wierd stuff.

vampires do exists.

it is said that some of them have been captured and kept deep underground below area 52.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

vampires do exists.

Really. It's been asked a hundred times in this thread... Proof. If you are going to make such claims you could at least give us something to go on. We can't just take your word for it. If you have any kind of proof of your "Lady Di = Vampire" claims, then provide some proof, or at least any actual proof that Vampires exists.

We all can make up some imaginative theory - especially here in Skunkworks - but even the wildest theory should have a fact or distorted fact to start from. Not just something you grab out of the air - or from some Bamboo society...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There's myths from all over the planet since the Chinese Dynasty eras long past about revenants, hopping corpses, zombies, screaming corpses, ect.

There's vast amounts of myths about the subject of corpses refusing to stay buried, and if one continues to read them the idea that there is a slight possibility that under the right conditions, eh, never mind, it's crazy talk. It has to be.

But no! It's not. A dog was once put into a medically-induced deathlike state and frozen, and about six hours later it was thawed out and revived just as easily as it as killed.

Maybe death isn't as permanent sometimes as we'd like to believe?

But yeah, Mr. Conspiracy, where do you get your information?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Princess Diana killed by a Vampire

Ahahaha, wait a min till I laugh some more

This has got to be the biggest load of hog wash I have ever read in my life. Next you will tell us she is walking through all them graveyards looking for her next dinner?

LOL Get a grip

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
screaming animated corpses are not the same thing as super human sunlight fearing garlic avoiding blood ingesting people. Always amazed when "true vampires" suddenly express morbid fear when I whip out my handgun and aim it at them. It's not like it could kill them or anything, and if they were immortal than they have got to have seen worse, but alas everytime they friggen freak out. I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessinsanity
There's myths from all over the planet since the Chinese Dynasty eras long past about revenants, hopping corpses, zombies, screaming corpses, ect.

Actually as I stated in another thread, they began alot earlier. They in fact began in Babylonian myths.

But no! It's not. A dog was once put into a medically-induced deathlike state and frozen, and about six hours later it was thawed out and revived just as easily as it as killed.

Maybe death isn't as permanent sometimes as we'd like to believe?

I bolded that and the reason why is self explanatory.
Deathlike isn't death.
If something is medically induced to death, under controlled conditions and immediately frozen, the outcome is above.
What about someone who dies immediately in a car crash, spends almost an hour dead before he can be examined by medics, before being frozen?
I think you'll find the number of those who have been unthawed and suddenly sat up and asked to go to the toilet is actually quite low (something like 0%)

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is it true that she's been seen walking through all them
graveyards lookin' for her next meal?

I'm in stitches with this one, great thread man.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I bet DR David kelly was killed by vamps. Hence no blood at the site.

Not.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Why else do you think her coffin was never opened.
even her sons were not allowed to see their mother.

diana's only brother wept and wanted to open the coffin but he was not allowed.
it took them a week to "bury" the body.

Prince Charles is digging up something in that area.

First:
Lets get passed what seems very insane and look at some of the things we can (from what we know anyway) try to establish as facts.

The above comments in the quotes by the author...ARE ANY OF THEM TRUE?
Was her coffin not opened to anyone? not even the sons?

Is Prince Charles digging in Romania (that is where transylvania is, used to be part of Hungary, and mostly Hungarians live there...different topic, but good for Americans to learn about this part of the world.
)

Anyway...if we can establish this...then we can go further in the speculation.

Anyone feel free to respond as the dude has not even responded back.
It does make me think that:

a: it was a fly by post to be silly
b: he was offended by the peoples response to his idea in skunkworks (where it does definitley fit, regardless of how farfetched it is.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Is it true that she's been seen walking through all them graveyards lookin' for her next meal?

If she was, I'm sure she'd be out looking for the 'Rottwieller' that helped to ruin her marriage. If Charles and Camilla hadn't been comitting adultry then Diana would still be married and she wouldn't have been in that car crash that killed her. I would think that if she REALLY were out and about, she would have gone after Charles and/or Camilla.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh goodness, lol. A vampire? . I think I believe David Ickes theory. It makes a whole lot of sense when you tie it in with the Windsors and the reptilians. Yes everyone, I am a believer in the reptilians. Though this does sound far-fetched you are somewhat on the right track. Actually did you know that Prince Charles is blood-related to Dracula? His real name is "Vlad the Impaler" He was no vampire, there are no such things are humans who turn into Noferatus and grow two fangs in order to pierce their victims neck. Those are just stories made up by the famous Bramstoker. I loved the film "Dracula" And if you are into vampires you should watch that one, it's pretty good.

However, I think the "vampire" who sucks blood from humans is identical, to the reptilan since they need to drink blood in order to maintain their human forms. At least that's what many of the reptilian conspiracy theorists say. But there is no proof what so ever. The only proof is a DVD I am waiting for at this moment called "The Brandon Cory Story". Suppossedly there is real footage of an FBI Agents eyes shapeshifting into reptilian eyes. This does not sound silly to me since I have had a terrible experience with "reptilian hybrids" who chased me out of Astral Projetion. It's hard to explain. Now these things that attacked me are different than the "shapeshifters" that are suppossedly real. They could be real. But I am not entirely sure, since I have never seen one. But I have talked to people that have. It's very interesting.

Just to point out I am not a huge fan of Sci-Fi films. I don't watch them all the time. I don't do drugs, nothing like that.

The only addiction for me lol. Is World of Warcraft! Woo hoo Alliance! (ok sorry that had nothing to do with this thread"

So I could be wrong about David Ickes theory, but the Illuminati or Windsors, those people in the secret socieites knew that Princess Diana was going to die. Her name, and her death date has to do with symbolism. That is the key to solving her death. If you take a look at David Ickes book "The Biggest Secret" Read the whole thing, it really makes sense. It's not just a conpsiracy theory, it really goes together with what I have been researching myself over the last 4-5 years.

So, no lol. It wasn't Dracula.

Oh but this thread doesn't make me laugh. How is it funny? I'm sorry but I just find it not humorous at all.

Once again, my post may sound rediculous but truth is much stranger than fiction.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
so, the british royal family killing her to prevent a anglo/arab heir to the throne being born isn't juicy enough of a conspiracy, you have to add vampires ?

why ?

and ravenwindfree, you lost your rights to laugh at anyone when you posted that all skull and bones members are blood sucking shape shifting lizards

[edit on 2-10-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so, the british royal family killing her to prevent a anglo/arab heir to the throne being born isn't juicy enough of a conspiracy, you have to add vampires ?

why ?

and ravenwindfree, you lost your rights to laugh at anyone when you posted that all skull and bones members are blood sucking shape shifting lizards

Well tha'ts what I believe, but vampires in my opinon are just a myth. But since I have see the reptilians before that's why it's not hard for me to believe in it. I don't care what anyone thinks.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

why ?

Well tha'ts what I believe, but vampires in my opinon are just a myth. But since I have see the reptilians before that's why it's not hard for me to believe in it. I don't care what anyone thinks.

So let me get this straight... according to your logic, Reptillians are not only plausible but in all actuality real, but Vampires are comepltly mythic?

This whole thread is a giant pile of steaming crap. In a thread last week, I said something like, "this is why the mainstream media doesn't take conspiracy theories seriously."
Not because most of the stuff that we discuss isnt plausible, but because there are a couple of lunatics on the fringe who think that Princess Di was killed by reptile space aliens and / or vampires.

Seriously. If anyone actually believes that Di was killed by Dracula, well, words fail me.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

thats right.

Prince Diana was bit by a Vampire.

That is what the guys at the bamboo grove are seriously researching.

once we have all the evidence, it will expose the biggest conspiracy yet.

We think that Princess Diana was not killed in a car crash.

She was "killed" by Dracula in Paris.

It was around midnight August 29 1997 when she allegedly "died".
they gave the date of August 31. they trying to cover up something big.

Why else do you think her coffin was never opened. even her sons were not allowed to see their mother.

some of us have a hunch that she is not even dead.
royal family buried an empty coffin.
diana's only brother wept and wanted to open the coffin but he was not allowed.
it took them a week to "bury" the body.

we think princess is alive somewhere in Viscri village. in fact, she is one of the undead. she is now a dark princess, a Vampiress.

we think that she lives in an old Transylvanian Castle deep inside the ancient territory.

Prince Charles is digging up something in that area.

he is told to track her down. drive a stake thorugh her heart.
Camila is still jealous. she fears that diana might try to re-take the prince from her.

why else would British Prince be interested in a remote village in the heart of Count Dracula's country.

We know that Dracula was also artistocricy, a royal.
He was a Count like the Count of Cornwall.
England still has many Counts.
These Counts are mysterious figures. men who are rarely
photographed or seen.
they dont do public apprearnces, especially during the day.

English counts are said to be related to the
Count Velad of Romania who eventually became a blood sucking vampire.

British Royal Family is thought to have blood links to the Original Dracula.

you must have noticed that they have never give blood to hospitals like ordinary people do.

they are not into saving lives. they take them.
st

[edit on 17-9-2006 by mr conspiracy]

Dear Mr Conspiracy

forget all the other posters on this thread. they're all mislead by the constant propoganda that's forced upon them day after day.

I know what your getting at. But amongst the evidence that you have reported some misinformation has crept in. Dracula is currently in rest deep beneath the bosnian pyramids in a tomb guarded but the immortal werewolves Petrov and Ilie. Therefore he could not have killed Diana in Paris.

We know for sure that she was converted into the vampire family but it much more likely that Mihnea cel Rău was the vampire cuplrit. It is widely known that Mihnea cel Rău's death was falsified in order for the Vampire lineage to continue in the shadows of society.

It is also true that the British Royal family have connections with the vampire royalty. But the information about the counts in England is incorrect. And as far as I am aware so is the Charles digging up Diana info.

According to my sources Diana made a pact with Mihnea cel Rău for eternal life. Dodi was not to be welcomed into the vampire royal family and was feasted upon by Diana in the back of the car which caused the driver to crash. Diana, unhurt escaped unnoticed and the following coverup is now history.

It is believed that Charles may be trying to get himself into the Vampire Royal family. That is all I know.

I'd like to be informed of any further information that you guys at the bamboo grove stumble upon, and would be happy to point you in the right direction if your information is wrong.

Who knows, maybe you'll be able to teach me something I don't know. LOL.

All the best

SD

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If she was, I'm sure she'd be out looking for the 'Rottwieller' that helped to ruin her marriage.

How dare you call our future queen a rottweiler.

It is plain as anything she's some kind of subspecies of horse. A conniving, home wrecking, plotting horse.

Married to an ass......................................With big ears

[edit on 2/10/06 by JackofBlades]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join