It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
same as the t-crater anomalie split - the saturation layer
pixellation is pretty much non-existent. everything's just
simplified, for lack of a better term.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good find with the stars, Undo.

This photo appears to me to be at least a composite of at least two, possibly three layers of different photos: the moon, the Earth, and the stars. Maybe the moon and the stars and adding the Earth.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by papajake]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is that the same Michael Collins who was on Apollo 11? and when asked by Patrick Moore at the post Apollo 11 press conference if any of the astronauts had seen stars, Armstrong said no and Collins said he didnt see any at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
Is that the same Michael Collins who was on Apollo 11? and when asked by Patrick Moore at the post Apollo 11 press conference if any of the astronauts had seen stars, Armstrong said no and Collins said he didnt see any at all.

Yeah, thats the same Michael Collins. If, in fact, he said that, he was lieing for his country like some other people we know.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I am very familiar with the night sky so I am looking for a pattern that might tell me what part of the sky we are looking at. When somebody fakes a star pattern they usually don't take the time to put them in accurately because very few people would know.

I found something real interesting about the star cluster "UFO" portion of this image. If you go to the source of the image and download the HI DEF version of it and examine it in photoshop you can see what I found. If you zoom in on the cluster of about 4 stars real close you can easily see that NASA or whoever has taken and airbrushed it using like a large black box to cover whatever is in the middle of that group of stars. This became evident to me when I noticed how each light in that group had like a 1/3 of it perfectly blacked out with nice crisp edges, and it even lines up with the other missing portions of the surrounding few lights. I will illustrate below.

Illustrated:

Source:

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
ron should find this particulary interesting considering our previous conversation regarding the earth as seen from the moon.

Now see? THAT is what I call evidence... here is an image that we can say positively that its a composite... (yes positively because USGS had it posted and they told me it was a composite
)

Now as you see Beth's masking (or unmasking) seems to show that quite clearly... Which tends to support the theory that you can find anomalies that way...

(I knew you would pounce on this one :cool

Papa Jake... good work to the "printing department"

And we must all give a big warm thankyou to JRA for providing us with such a rich source of high res forgeries ermmm publicity shots

John That list of Astronaut quotes is a great idea I already had some saved... seems like a good time to put that together...

Also I try to keep my hand in my Mars searches in between work and moon posting...and I will diverge for a brief moment..

Now I posted one image in a Mars thread and I am going to post it here just because its relevant and a very interesting looking "anomaly", and most of the viewers hang out here...

I am going to label it "Giant Dam on Mars" or maybe its the entrance to that Alien base on Total Recall... I can't wait for the responses to this one

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Wow. Here are the lights on the moons far horizon. No, they are not stars, they appear to be lights on the moon. I will checking for the NASA scam factor later today.

Yup that would explain the difference in size between the higher stars and the ones on the horizon. Besides what are the odds against finding that many stars of the same magnitude that would follow the horizon so nicely..

BTW there are a lot more Apollo shots on that list to look at....

Its a directory listing on NASA ftp site back tracked from JRA's link

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

A lot of ISS shots and Shuttle Missions but a nice set of Apollo publicity shots here

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
I found something real interesting about the star cluster "UFO" portion of this image.

That thar be lookin like a might fine peekaboo ya gotz there by gar!

AARRRRR!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee

The Beginning....

During a post Apollo 11 Press Conference, Patrick Moore asks the Apollo 11 crew;

PATRICK MOORE: When you looked up at the sky, could you actually see the stars in the solar corona in spite of the glare?

ARMSTRONG: We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics. I don't recall during the period of time that we were photographing the solar corona what stars we could see.

COLLINS: I don't remember seeing any.

Here is the Video Clip of the Press Conference

Google Video Link

Like the video says... considering they just came back from mankind's greatest adventure, they don't look to excited...

Item #2....

"Sunrise over Antares" by Alan Bean...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

"Sunrise over Antares" by Alan Bean...

Alan Bean got the sun correct, but not he color of the sky. The daytime sky on the moon is NOT black. It might be blue, it might be yellow, but the daytime sky on the moon is NOT black.

The reason it is not black is the atmosphere through which the suns light is refracted.

Very little information is published about the 21 day quarantine period in the Houston Lunar Receiving Facility. Waiting for the 3 Apollo astronauts, Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins where 12 men. These twelve men spent 21 days with the astronauts telling them exactly what they were going to say and what they weren't going to say. You can be sure that all three were threatened with their lives.

Look at their faces in the above interview. Do they look happy? Do they look relaxed? Do they look jubilant about being the first men on the moon?

No. They look like three men scared out of their wits that they are going to say something wrong.

During those 21 days they underwent hypnosis to help them forget a lot of what they saw. The main thing NASA was interested in was that they didn't divulge the color of the daytime sky. They also didn't want them talking about the huge alien constructs, cities, mining operations and all kinds of other anomalies and artifacts.

Alan Bean was once asked what he saw looking out into space from the surface of the moon. "Black patent leather shoes," he said. Beans hypnotist or 'mind controller' in the lunar receiving facility had made the mistake of implanting the suggestion that the "Sky was black. As black as a pair of black patent leather shoes." Bean remembered the ‘Black patent leather shoe’ part instead of the the 'sky is black' part.

I have never been able to find out the identity of the 12 men waiting in the lunar receiving module for the Apollo astronauts or what their particular jobs were. I would imagine that a few of them were very scary and threatening.

I imagine that it took a lot of convincing to get Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins to keep their mouths shut about what they saw up on the moon. And I don’t think they were happy about it.

21 days for medical quarantine? No. It was 21 days of harassment and mental harangue. Probably worse.

But I will tell you one thing. It worked. Other than a few comments about ‘strange lights’ and guarded comments about ‘things we couldn’t explain’, you have not heard one peep out of the Apollo crews.

But I’ve got a flash bulletin for NASA: Listen up guys. The music has stopped. Have you got a chair?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
John Lear, do you have any sort of evidence to back up that claim of yours?

Also, the Moon has somewhat of a frail atmosphere, I wouldn't expect it to contain enough gravity to accumulate a high enough concentration of molecules in the air to form any type of hued-atmosphere. Not to mention it's practically crystal clear to view from Earth with a telescope.

I'd like to know more on your claims of the men "brainwashing" the astronauts and how you came to this knowledge.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Zorgon, I have seen this photo and came to the same conclusion that we are looking at a dam. I do believe we are looking at a body of water masked of course and the straight line construction against the slope looks to be a retaining wall. If this retaining wall was naturally occuring it would be very rare indeed. The dam I am seeing is of rippled construct and appears to be holding back more water. Possible square looking entrances in the upper portion of photo. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please check this out guys...awesome video about the moon.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yesterday I was having problems downloading that image of the Earth seen from the Moon, so I thought I would download it today.

Today, the link does not work because the image is not there, unless I am doing something wrong.

Can anybody please see if the image is there?

This is what I see now, 2007-03-21 14:11 PM here in Portugal.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
straight line from zorgon's pic

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
straight line from zorgon's pic

Very interesting. Zorgon, do you have a high-res photo of this Dam?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
John Lear, do you have any sort of evidence to back up that claim of yours?

Also, the Moon has somewhat of a frail atmosphere, I wouldn't expect it to contain enough gravity to accumulate a high enough concentration of molecules in the air to form any type of hued-atmosphere.

The problem is Masisoar, all we have is data from NASA and other government controlled information sources to form our opinion. If you read this entire thred carefully you will find that those sources haven’t been very reliable.

For instance we have found that most if not all photos from the moon have been airbrushed. It is likely that they are airbrushed to hide something. I suspect that what they are hiding are artifacts like buildings, structures, bridges, mining equipment, cities, and most important of all the daytime color of the sky. When you say "I wouldn't expect..." you are basing your expectations on a controlled source of information.

Not to mention it's practically crystal clear to view from Earth with a telescope.

Again, you are basing your theory on incomplete data. Maybe the moons atmosphere has no type of contaminant particles to make it visible during occultation’s.

I'd like to know more on your claims of the men "brainwashing" the astronauts and how you came to this knowledge.

There is a lot of reading involved. Since the development of the web most people get their information from web sources and they figure if its not on the web that it can't be worth reading. Many young adults have never even read a book. There is a lot of very interesting data in books written and published about the Apollo missions, I have about 10 or so. When I read them I use a yellow highlighter to highlight interesting comments. Comments that have slipped by the NASA censors.

Over the years I have collected many strange but revealing statements, for instance, here is a passage from "The Way of the Explorer" by Dr. Edgar Mitchell who was one of the astronauts who flew on Apollo 14. This comment is on page 4 at the bottom. He is talking about meeting the public and telling his experiences as an astronaut and he says that he is usually asked 2 questions: one, "How do you go to the bathroom in space?" and two, "What did it feel like to walk on the moon?"

He says the first question is easy to answer by explaining the use of pads and diapers etc. but to the second question he has this to say: "The second became quickly irritating simply because I didn't know the answer.” Dr. Mitchell said that it bothered him for a “very particular reason: somehow I couldn’t resurrect the feelings I had while there, although my thoughts and actions were easily summoned.” (The Way of the Explorer by Dr. Edgar Mitchell with Dwight Williams, G.P. Putnam’s Sons New York Copyright 1996 ISBN 0-399-14161-8.)

Now, think about this carefully: Why do you suppose Dr. Mitchell can’t resurrect the ‘feelings’ he had while on the moon? Then ask yourself why did Alan Bean see “Black Patent Leather Shoes” in the moons sky?

Is it because they never went? Or is it because they were heavily ‘brainwashed’ to forget certain information about the moon, what was there, and what the color of the sky was, that NASA felt it had to keep secret from the public?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now see? THAT is what I call evidence... here is an image that we can say positively that its a composite... (yes positively because USGS had it posted and they told me it was a composite
)

Just a wild guess here, but I'm sure they didn't admit to minipulating other photos, correct? I mean, if they are doing it to this one photo, why not others?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

But I’ve got a flash bulletin for NASA: Listen up guys. The music has stopped. Have you got a chair?

John, they might find a chair, but hopefully they are going to be bare-ass naked and completely exposed. And most of those blinded by their B.S. will finally open their eyes.

Just hoping, of course.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by papajake]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The photo reappeared, only in a JPG version and with the Moon in colour.

You can see the "new" version here.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join