It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Timeline...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've found an article on the origins North American Union, and how it is coming to pass. It starts from the 80's till 2005. Very interesting reading. What is also interesting, is that probably a very small fraction of the people know this.

www.freemarketnews.com...

Here's another article on the NAU.

Sabotaging U.S. Sovereignty

My opinion on all of this is that the U.S.A. is in it's last years of sovereignity.

See my related thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
And if this doesn't rattle your bones.. Nothing will. Soon Kansas City will have a Mexican custom's office

Coming soon to U.S.: Mexican customs office

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure that I agree with the assertion that America's days are numbered because of the North American Union. It's true that there's a huge amount of de-stabilization going on right now. As a political scientist, I'm looking at this and I see a very sophisticated gambit to form a new hegemony.

I started digging in to this back in 2000 as part of the research for my first book. the language in the various treaties is tough to gnaw through, but once you get to the meat of the thing there is only one conclusion to be drawn. The very nature of American soveriegnty is being tinkered with, and the people doing it have their eye on a much bigger prize.

To back up my assertion, I will cite my observations in the Conspiracy Master's forum.

The Shape of Things To Come

As a historian, I forecast a series of wars that will eventually re-make America's boundaries and relationships with its neighbors. To that extent, I do think that the situation with Mexico is being allowed to fester so that it will eventually result in a planned war. The events leading up to the current Iraqi campaign make it clear that our future is expected to involve a number of planned wars that will be initiated with the specific goal of hegemony.

It's a risky move, but anything worth doing is hard. The risk to the conspirators is actually maginal. It may sound a little silly to say, but the only real variable here is the voting public. If the voters get a bug under their saddle and decide to vote in reformers, the may slow down the pace of "reform" that the shadow government is trying to maintain.

There's no guarantee that the events in my book will actually happen. I freely admit that it's just one possible outcome. The planning for this hegemony has been under way for quite some time. The time table for something like this exceeds one hundred years. That's just one of the many reasons why it's going to be so hard to do. The question we need to ask ourselves is...do we want this?

I know what my answer would be, but I'd be interested to hear from the rest of you.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
... the language in the various treaties is tough to gnaw through, but once you get to the meat of the thing there is only one conclusion to be drawn.

I agree since I've drawn the same conclusions with respect to Canada's sovereignty.

... I do think that the situation with Mexico is being allowed to fester so that it will eventually result in a planned war.

On that point you should read this thread of mine: Follow the Money - Funding of the Radical 'Hispanic' Lobby Group

It seems "the powers that be" are actively working towards such a goal.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's a question for you. Assuming that the gamble pays off, do you think that the new American hegemony would be a good place to live? Even if it does work, it still may not be the largest of the new breed of trading bloc entities. And yes, I do think you'd have to expect a re-shaping of the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm all for a North American Union as long as it is based on
democracy and freedom, like how the U.S. was meant to be.

It would mean one step closer to a single world government,
which I support as long as it to is based on democracy and freedom.

I agree with a songle currency as well,a nd I don't see the need for
America to be a sovereign country anymore, under this kind of thing
I mean.

Here's a question for you. Assuming that the gamble pays off, do you think that the new American hegemony would be a good place to live? Even if it does work, it still may not be the largest of the new breed of trading bloc entities. And yes, I do think you'd have to expect a re-shaping of the Constitution.

Assuming everything go's right, or atleast 80% right, yes I think it
would be a good place to live.

And I'm all for doing some editing to the constitution if it makes it
more democratic and fair.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I agree with a songle currency as well,a nd I don't see the need for
America to be a sovereign country anymore, under this kind of thing
I mean.

I think there is a misconception about the issue of soveriegnty. I seriously doubt that American soveriegnty will be in jeopardy as the new system of boundaries comes in to effect. In a true hegemony, there has to be at least one soveriegn State to oversea all the other client States.

Think of old Rome. rome itself was the only soveriegn State in the Empire. All others were clients, subservient to rome. Think of the old Soviet Union. It's many satellite States were subservient to Russia, which dealt with them from a superior position.

The most effective way to control a client state is through economic means. If you take a closer look at the language in the CAFTA treaty, you'll get some sense of what's coming. In the early stages of this re-alignment, we really are exporting a lot of jobs at this time. Jobs don't necessarily equite to economic control. The dirty little secret here is that the corporations who will eventually control the livelihood of all those people...are...based in the United States.

The new power blocks that result from these realignments will be quite large. The North American Union will compete with the European Union. Within the next 20 years, you are likely to see a new power block forming up around China and/or India. None of these will be comfortable alliances, but they will be lucrative. Two hundred years from now, future student will look back on the pre-NAU period and they'll wonder how we ever survived without it.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I think there is a misconception about the issue of soveriegnty. I seriously doubt that American soveriegnty will be in jeopardy as the new system of boundaries comes in to effect. In a true hegemony, there has to be at least one soveriegn State to oversea all the other client States.

I know under the current plan it wont, but I'm thinking we should
just do something like how w are now, just turn the Candian
provinces into states, and the Mexican states into states, and create
a single larger country.

Two hundred years from now, future student will look back on the
pre-NAU period and they'll wonder how we ever survived without it.

By that time, I don't think there will be an NAU, rather we'll have
a single world government.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Everything is a process, and that goes for the notion of a one world government. As the new power blocks take shape, we'll be getting our first look at what centralized global leadership will look like.

Eventually, through a series of wars, the most powerful alliances will absorb their less potent neighbors. This will mean that the NAU will have to merge with the EU. No matter how that happens, we should expect a number of centuries to pass.

Eventually, our future generations may see two very massive power blocks facing off against each other to fight for the prize of world domination. This is not something that any of us who are alive right now will live to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Eventually, our future generations may see two very massive power blocks facing off against each other to fight for the prize of world domination.

Like 1984? It would be so funny! Just kidding. Anyway, I'll fight till the end to not become a part of the USA, we HATE you're government, you're laws, you're way of thinking (rednecks and war-mongerers) we'll NEVER accept this. That's why we will separe ourselves from the Canada and from the North American Union. You'll only be able to take us by force and it'll be very hard.

Good luck and screw this american union!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'd like to go back to my last question again. Do you think you would like to live in a North American Union? As a pracitcal matter, anyone who is reading this thread now will be alive to see it in its earliest form. What would you expect to see, as it happens?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All the money in mexico's banks fueling their economey is drug money placed there by the cartels who have worked out a deal with the government. So, mexico is dependant on the drugs sold to the US at a tune of 100$billion a year to keep its economy afloat. Once US and Mexico rely on eachothers economys to remain stable to keep a NorAmer Union alive, the US will also depend on us buying mexican drugs so we can give free health care to all of mexico and so on. The new union's monitary unit, dubbed the "Amero," by the guy in the Trilateral Commission who first drafted the American Union idea; will also depend on drug money for stability. (Didnt we at one time bail mexico out and give them a ton of money? if so, we curently rely on them selling us drugs so they can pay us back..)

American business and the union labourers at the ports who are being bypassed for mexican ports will suffer job cuts of course. Cheap labour in mexico and a new gigantic slave class will drag the middle class who are taxed to pay for it down to their level. The separation of the oligarchy will become quite pronounced. The unchecked highway will bring slaves and drugs into our extinct borders at a record pace.

Next year the housing bubble will have exploded causeing sever poverty in all those people who bought $500k houses who can barely afford it and their payments double. This coupled with the amount of money bush borrowed from the FED that we will have to pay back with interest has already cost almost $200billion just in the first 6 months of this year. We start being forced to get national ID's. Construction on the hwy will be underway. The riots sparked by the sudden increase in a unemployed population will be the excuse to bring in foreign military (like the armed mexican's during Katrina) and the slave state will officially begin.

....or not. Predictions almost never come out accurate... almost..

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Next year the housing bubble will have exploded causeing sever poverty in all those people who bought $500k houses who can barely afford it and their payments double. This coupled with the amount of money bush borrowed from the FED that we will have to pay back with interest has already cost almost $200billion just in the first 6 months of this year. We start being forced to get national ID's. Construction on the hwy will be underway. The riots sparked by the sudden increase in a unemployed population will be the excuse to bring in foreign military (like the armed mexican's during Katrina) and the slave state will officially begin.

I do think that certain parts of your prediciton are on target. The actual timeline may vary, but there's not much denying the facts of the case. Even I ahve made similar observations:

The Shape of Things to Come

It seems quite possible to me that the coming "failure" of the conomy is premeditated. Planned out well in advance to achieve certain results. Much of the plan seems predicated on the notion that things will be so screwed up that when the next president takes office....she or he will be "mandated" to take certain extreme measures which will be viewed as politically popular.

The unemployment rate is remaining stubbornly low...for the moment. This in spite of what they've done to interest rates. The fall-off in new home construction, sales of pre-exiting homes, and the increase in mid-range property forclosures...are simply too well 'organized' to be a fluke of market forces. As my theory states, the plan seems to be for the republi-crats to change flags and gather loads more power to themselves and the future generation's they'd like to see in power.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
1) I think that this will lead to something in the form of the "euro" currency being established in the US(over many years like Justin said), if this happens inflation will drop dramatically. meaning that the currency will be much more valuable.

2)If this happens the USA will be the main funder and supporter of Mexico which will anger many disadvantaged Americans who will feel that their country's leaders have once again sold them out.

3)I just cannot see Canada opening borders to all of America so willingly, the Canadian culture i believe is alot more peaceful compared with American everyday life so I see some opposition their.

4)America is doing this first and foremost for itself so that whatever happens (wars,oil,propositions) at the other side of the world (Europe,Asia,Middle East,Oceania,Eurasia) they will have the support of their "alliance" countries which will have to back them.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
All of these regional unions, the NAU, EU etc., are simply stepping stones to a one world government. The UN long ago set up the plan for 10 zones that encompass the globe and answer to the UN. It just so happens that these zones correspond precisely with the regional unions being set up. All of the government apparatus necessary to accomplish this ten zone (or king?) world gov. is being constructed behind the scenes, and awaits only a precipitating event to prepare the masses for acceptance.

Nuclear exchange anyone?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
we HATE you're government, you're laws, you're way of thinking (rednecks and war-mongerers) we'll NEVER accept this. That's why we will separe ourselves from the Canada and from the North American Union. You'll only be able to take us by force and it'll be very hard.

Hey Vitchilo, where are you from?

Who are the "we" that you speak for?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
All of these regional unions, the NAU, EU etc., are simply stepping stones to a one world government. The UN long ago set up the plan for 10 zones that encompass the globe and answer to the UN. It just so happens that these zones correspond precisely with the regional unions being set up. All of the government apparatus necessary to accomplish this ten zone (or king?) world gov. is being constructed behind the scenes, and awaits only a precipitating event to prepare the masses for acceptance.

Nuclear exchange anyone?

Oo that sounds like right out of the revelations books/movies left behind. Where the UN has 10 plots of land for world food and its given to 10 world leaders or something like that. Anyways do you have a link to any online information about the 10 zones? I'd really like to read it.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Actually, I think I can hook you up. I have something about this in my book around page 480 or so. Try this link:

Source

I typed that in from memory so don't be afraid to google up some more options. I hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

join