It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A website mystery!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What is going behing the closed doors at " really above top secret". LAst time i tried t o write a thread it never came up.. Does the "elite" control this site too.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes the elite are the only ones allowed to view the RATS forum....but you can be elite too if you earn 5000 points and purchase access to the forum in the ATS store.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm just wondering how the information in that particular area differs from this area.?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The jokes are funnier.

Other than that, the only difference is that RATS cannot be searched by google and other search engines, so your boss or whomever you're "outing" cannot hunt you down like a like a cornered possum. Yeah. There's not searchability, and that means anonymity.

Supposebly.

Oh yeah, there's no spell check, either.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It for sensitive information and discussion. Only established members that have participated a fair amount can view the forum. It's protected from Google searches so the information in there is safe from being broadcasted all over the Internet.

Nobody can tell you exactly what's in there because they would be forfeiting their membership by posting information in the regular forums.

Anyway you get the idea...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Yes the elite are the only ones allowed to view the RATS forum....but you can be elite too if you earn 5000 points and purchase access to the forum in the ATS store.

OK, So may I borrow some points from you??

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sure, I'll give you the introductory interest rate of 16.5%...all I need now is your home address, phone number, employer information, bank name, social security number and mothers maiden name.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Darn!! I knew there was a catch somewhere!!

top topics

join