It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best photo I've ever taken today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
this photo was taken today i did not see it my my eyes i was using solar obliteration taking five pics at a time and this came up
need help what could this be?
any questions just ask

i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Interesting, kinda looks like a blimp but I dont know if they usually travel that high.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Difiicult to see what it is. By the shape it is not something usual in the sky. It looks kindof sauser shape.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Very nice pic Cyrax, Im quite surprised by some of the responses from the other members, I can only put it down to it being the weekend and they must be drunk or smoking the good stuff because that pic is superb.

Well done mate, I'm gonna get my camera out later and have a go myself using the technique.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It's an interesting shot, to be sure, but certainly not a smooth metallic craft or anything.

It could be a bug : On the top of the distant shot there appear to be blurry parts that could be wings. And there are enough lighter gray areas on the bottom that could be legs.

Or a blimp : It has a smooth front to the left, what could be a tailfin sticking up on the right, and the light grey area in the middle is in the spot where a cockpit would be located.

I'd say another one in the "Interesting, but too blurry to be conclusive" file.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Interesting, may I ask what camera do you use? and can you show us the full resolution photo?

Dang, i should try this technique, with my 350D and ultra zoom lense... might get some conclusive photos

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Certainly interesting, I was taking picture's of the sky, well the sunset the other day and I could have sworn that I had captured something unusual on it, it turned out to be a buzzard flying really high! Which I was quite dissapointed with.

But those pictures certainly are intriguing.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
To be fair , i think it's actually quite good .

But every three days or so you post a new UFO picture. Photo's are too easy to fake now , so people (unfortunately) will largely ignore them.

The only way forward in my opinion is through physical evidence or the verification of leaked or stolen documents .

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
the camera is a kodak z7590
could it be a satelite? when you zoom it sort of looks like a satelite
the photo is the full res pic

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What was the orientation of the picture.

I rotated it, and the lighting sources are abherrant.
Or is this an effect that I am not aware of.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think it's a good picture for 2 reasons, firstly he took that picture with the sole purpose of capturing an UFO and that's what he got. Secondly, it gives credability to the solar obliteration technique in that it exposes an unexplainable phenomenon.

Get your cameras out lads and lassies and give it a go, see if we can't figure out what's happening when this teqhnique is used.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
And btw, nice pictures.
I think it may be a blimp, but who knows, it could anything!
Thank you for sharing these and please come back with more!

admin edit: I am cleaning this bloddy mess of a thread up my post to follow...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If you want 2 give anyone a warning, it should be CYRAX... look at what he's posting, and how he's responding to the guy bringing up the matter of him abusing other members of the forum.

Hey CYRAX, id more guess that be a photo of your ego... riding way up high. Perhaps someone should jump up there and yank it down...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A reminder to ALL posting in this thread

The back and forth snide comments directed towards other members will Stop Now!

Please review the following link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's keep the responses focused on the topic of discussion, in this case the photo(s) put forth by the thread author.

Thank you.

[edit on 8/13/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thank you.
Will do
cheers

[Quote of Entire reminder removed]

[edit on 8/13/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting picture, I had to take a second look to see the ufo on the left,(maybe because I just woke up lol) I think it does look Ufo because the object does not look circular enough to be a blimp.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
WOW, I guess the Fantastic 4 or at least Johnny Blaze is here. 'cause the flames are HOT.

I always thought we would try to prove or disprove a picture or issue here, not just start dissing the folks posting. It looks like a very good picture of a UFO by definition. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that it is NOT someone’s Mum or a biscuit. It could possibly be a blimp although with the close-up it looks more saucer shaped. Thanks for the post!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Am i mssing something here?
The first pic just looks like the edge of the moon or street light and the thing in the
bottom right looks like the underneath of lamp of some sort.

The second pic is clearly a bird.
Im bored of "amature" pics of ufos that are obviously tricks of light or planes/birds.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry just managed to see the first one. It does look like a ufo if you squint your
eyes whilst looking through a glass, while being in another room.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just wasted 20 minutes of my Sunday morning cleaning this mess of a thread up.

If you don't have a comment that CONTRIBUTES to the topic DON'T reply.

If you think the picture is bollocks just IGNORE it or explain WHY you think it's not a "UFO" like a GROWN UP or you WILL BE BANNED.

HOW many times do i have to come into this forum and deal with this idiocy before people get a CLUE? I have a list if the people who simply couldn't resist the urge to pop off with a snide remark in this thread and you are ALL on extreme probation, next snide remark and you're gone for 3 days.

The original poster of this thread is ON THE LIST. You don't reply to childishness with more childishness on ATS, there are lots of other sites out on the web for that waste of time.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join