It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best photo I've ever taken today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Oh look.. a DOT..

Thanks for the picture of the UFO.

And this post is contributing how?

Did you not read what the mods have been saying through out this thread?

This was the best post so far on this topic, that's how it is contributing and he did it without calling anyone names so lay off! I don't mind the pictures of dots and lights in the sky and other proof of UFO's, or simply people presenting something that they want others' opinion on, as in this case, but if I can't occasionally see proof that there are others out there who don't fall for every claim of UFO's and grays and reptilians living under cities and govt running airplanes into buildings and holographs hitting the Pentagon etc etc, I won't have any interest in checking out ATS anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I want to post my opinion here, so here goes. I believe that little speck of "UFO" is a certain UFO. It is in the air, which we conclude to be flying or Floating, and it is unidentified, thus it's a Ufo. Secondly, my opinion is that the object is nothing more than a speck or microscopic chip on the lens of the camera. You ever closely inspect a windshield? They have numerous such tiny chips in them (if you drive a lot, like near a desert). My common sense, tells me it is just the way the picture was taken. I think the light refracts on the lens so that the picture taken also takes a picture of things on the lens. (This is similar to how people can see "floaters" in their vison.) Of course i have no research and i don't intend to because this leads me to my third point. Say you do identify this object? Will the fact you identified it make you happy/content/..? What will you do? You can't do anything really if anyone see's what i mean.

Case closed??

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Unidentified Flying Topic

Originally posted by CYRAX
this photo was taken today i did not see it my my eyes i was using solar obliteration taking five pics at a time and this came up
need help what could this be?

Let's remember that CYRAX started this thread asking the ATS Community for help. That's it.

No innuendo, no reptilians, no probes, no "I want to believe", just "hey, can you tell me what this is?"

CYRAX has been straightforward and honest throughout this thread, and -- as far as I'm concerned -- is a fine example of the kind of member that sets ATS a cut above the rest.

Don't get me wrong! I think it's a bug, personally.

But the day any member should ever feel inhibited from sharing a photograph or opinion will be a dark day indeed.

Believe or not believe, that is every member's choice.

But let us never be averse to looking each and every time, because you never know...

Someday it might just be something that will change the world.

You can't see if you don't look.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks Majic and everyone else for there kind words
like i said before i got someone with a photographic background
his conclusion is that its most likely a bug
and as what format my camera is jpg
and jb how do i get in contact with you??

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Johnny Johnny, Who Can I Turn To?

Originally posted by CYRAX
and jb how do i get in contact with you??

Well, you could send him a U2U.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
How could i get forget that my bad,lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join