It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Alert, Egyptians Missing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
--and yet some here think that the government is out to get them and they may have even somehow caused 911. What's so different about government profiling and racially profilling? I still don't see a reason why 11 students of any nationality would decide all at once to go awol and wind up in almost 11 different places. That they happen to be Middle Eastern at a time when some middle easterns hate us and wish to do us harm only makes me wonder all the more. If it doesn't make you wonder too, then I wonder about you. Hey, maybe that will take my mind off the fact that while these students are missing we have just avoided a major attack from Middle Easterners. Hopefully just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corgidancer
--and yet some here think that the government is out to get them and they may have even somehow caused 911. What's so different about government profiling and racially profilling?

Corgidancer,
Well this is a conspircy discushen board. So probably the majority of the people hear just might think there government is out to get them, in one way or another any way. And racial profiling may very well be what the government will half to do to stop the terrorists from hear on out. It is unforchant sinice it is illeagle to do so in the US.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join