It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetynx to everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My name is (obviously) Akareyon. Rhandir Akareyon Nogeadson.

After (by accident - I was VERY skeptical about UFOs and stuff) I have watched Dr. Greers Press conference, I've been doing some research and somehow I've ended up here. So I've been browsing the ATS for about one week or more now, and I figured this could be the place to dwell in. There are so many kind people here!

At least I had to sign up to share my 2cents from time to time, because there were so many topics and opinions in here that I felt: wow, if ever the "Theory Of Everything" should be found, the truth about those running the world conspiracies proved, the Matrix reloaded or a peaceful World Revolution started, then it's HERE :-)

Basically, I'm an open-minded skeptic, pacifist, agnostic spiritual materialist, progressive conservative anti-democratic liberal communist/anarchist/monarchist. Whatever. I guess you'll find out for yourselfes.

And DON'T you ever complain about my bad english, please. I'm from Wuppertal, Germany ;-)

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Akareyon]

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Akareyon]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
welcome to ATS, enjoy the show.

like all internet sites, be carefull and keep a critical viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

JAK

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Akareyon.

A great introduction, an open-minded sceptic. Looks like you will fit in well here. As for your English, well seeing as it's better than my German I don't think I'll be making any comments.

If you have any questions as you learn your way about ATS then may I suggest The Handbook of ATS Links a most wonderfully helpful bookmark.

If there's anything else, that you cannot see in the handbook or are unsure of, please feel free to U2U me anytime.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hey, welcome and enjoy your stay here

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hey hey hey wuzz up hope you are enjoying it here Akareyon

ATS is a great place feel at home

hey if you need any help at all, just check out my signature, its right below here, it has all these links to sites on ATS
ATS Help Link--click on it down there, this right here will give all the things and where they are on ATS

if you need anything just ask woo hooo yay

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcome :-)

I've called a few discussion boards my virtual "homestead" in the past years, and it's not to early to say that ATS is likely to become one of them.

As James Hetfield once put it:

Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond
Call me what you will
But I'll take my time anywhere
I'm free to speak my mind anywhere
anywhere I roam
where I lay my head is home

new topics

top topics

join