It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Well, I don't understand.
You will have to educate me. I don't see ANY good in freemasonry.

You can accuse me of anything, but not for not knowing. I've bin researching, Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, Illuminati, Crusaders, Sion and much more for years now... Where was I wrong?

The Crusaders? Umm, the Crusaders were Christians,my friend. I suggest you start researching your topics before you make comments.

Another thing, where do people get this idea that "Skull and Bones" are affiliated with Freemasonry? There is not any legitimate documentation of that. "Sion" was a concoction in the mind of Pierre Planchard...It never existed!!

[edit on 9-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

by: SpeakerOfTruth
The Crusaders? Umm, the Crusaders were Christians,my friend. I suggest you start researching your topics before you make comments.

Another thing, where do people get this idea that "Skull and Bones" are affiliated with Freemasonry? There is not any legitimate documentation of that. "Sion" was a concoction in the mind of Pierre Planchard...It never existed!!

No discussion possible I guess. SpeakerOfTruth has all truth.

Your not answering any questions.

What is so good about it?

[edit on 9-11-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here is a history lesson for you about the Crusades..

Muslim And Christian Crusade

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We can discuss,but do not make accusations such as "The Crusaders were Freemasons," when that is not even close to being historically accurate. See,comments like that is what tells me that all anti-Masons are doing is promulgating hate against a belief system that does not coincide with their own!!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

by: Speakeroftruth
We can discuss,but do not make accusations such as "The Crusaders were Freemasons," when that is not even close to being historically accurate. See,comments like that is what tells me that all anti-Masons are doing is promulgating hate against a belief system that does not coincide with their own!!

Did I say that the Crusaders were freemasons? You see more than I do!!
I said I've bin researching these topics for YEARS. I didn't mention any connection yet.

You seem to be only here to make your point.

If not answer this:
WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT IT?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is what you said:

You can accuse me of anything, but not for not knowing. I've bin researching, Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, Illuminati, Crusaders, Sion and much more for years now... Where was I wrong?

To my mind, you are trying to lump all those things into Freemasonry. I may be wrong but that is how I perceive it.

As far as being here "only" to make my point, isn't that what anti-Masons do all of the time? Come to these boards just to make their point? Phooey on what anyone else says? Correct me if I am wrong,but that is certainly the impression that I get.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What is good about it?

What about its Shriner's Hospital
What about its esoteric teachings
What about its principles of unity

If these things are not good, then you need to evaluate what you think is good.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Freemasons are the angels of this world.

Just obey to it. Don't ask any questions. it's all for the good of humanity
Don't search for freemasonry on the web, especially don't search google video.
And for sure don't read any books on freemasonry.
You will get the wrong idea!

Look at shriner's hospital for an example of their goodness.
Be carefull, don't look the other way!

hahahahaha...

Books not to read:
Rule by secrecy (Jim Marrs)
Rex Deus (Marilyn Hopkins, Graham Simmans and Tim Wallace-Murphy)
Born in Blood: The lost Secrets of freemasonry (John Robinson)
Freemasonry in American history (Allen E Roberts)

Video's not to see:
The Lightbringers
Others can be found in earlier posts. SpeakerOfTruth has used it in a quote.

Websites not to visite:
www.google.com
video.google.com
and all other search engines.

hahahahaha...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You go around prancing about how Freemasonry is "secret". Yet, have you bothered to read

Secret Teachings of All Ages By Manly P.Hall

Secret Destiny of America By Manly P.Hall

Morals And Dogma By Albert Pike

Perhaps if you'd take the time to read something other than the biased stuff you blasted off,Buddha,you'd know that their beliefs are not secret at all. It has been revealed. I don't expect you will though. You will continue to post the same worn out drivel that all other,anti-Masons post.

By the way,I am quite familiar with the books that you claim to be "revealing." I have Rule by Secrecy

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My last post...

Nomatter what you believe or stand for.
Keep asking questions. Because that is the only way to gain knowledge.

Don't follow my idea's. Investigate yourself and find your own truth.

So long... Speakeroftruth

Thank you for your lessons !!!

There is only one time when it is essential to awaken. That time is now (buddha)

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My last post...

Nomatter what you believe or stand for.
Keep asking questions. Because that is the only way to gain knowledge.

(buddha)

That much is true. Buddha,sometimes
you have to kind of overlook me. I get a little passionate about things.
No hard feelings on my end,bud.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i have to agree with speaker, you have regurgitated the same anti-mason propaganda that we have seen here for the past 3 years, and we have all read it... but as speaker asked.. have you read any thing written BY a mason? and not just someone claiming to be a former mason with a "tell all", but have you acually read the classic masonic works? have you acually studied what masons belive? and not just what someone else told you they belive?

i have read Pike, and Hall, and even books like Robert Lomas' "turning the hiram key" (a personal account of his discovery and induction into masonry). i have known many masons, all of whom were happy to discuss masonry.. and i have found NOTHING sinister of freemasonry.

Now thats not to say that some of the people in the freemasons havent been less then respectable, honest or law-abiding. But you cant blame all of masonry as a group for what some of them have done

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
BuddhaLight

I hope that I'm misreading your last comment, and that you have not left permantly.

If you have actually read any of the books you listed as "do not read" then you would have found several "good" points about free masonry.

If you have been reasurcing it "for years" as you said, have you ever thought to simply sit down with a Mason and just talk with them?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Freemasons are the angels of this world.

Just obey to it. Don't ask any questions.

Why do you think that the Masonic fraternity wants you to "obey" anything? That's the kind of stuff I just don't get. We are a private institution and don't impose on the outside world.

Books not to read:
Rule by secrecy (Jim Marrs)
Rex Deus (Marilyn Hopkins, Graham Simmans and Tim Wallace-Murphy)
Born in Blood: The lost Secrets of freemasonry (John Robinson)
Freemasonry in American history (Allen E Roberts)

I'm curious as to why you listed the two last books along with two anti-Masonic books. After all, both Robinson and Roberts were very active in Freemasonry, and both of those books are strongly pro-Masonic.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Student
BuddhaLight

I hope that I'm misreading your last comment, and that you have not left permantly.

Nah,Buddha will be back. He sent me an e-mail... He seems to be one who just wants people to examine both sides,I suppose.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mason's are innocent but you can't tell us why because it's a secret.. right?

Anyone with power is not innocent.. period. Only babies and children can be innocent. Furthermore, masons have been caught in uncompromising positions many times. Bill Gates has a large foundation now but the government attacked him as a conspirator to take over the world's software business? Is he innocent too?

Sorry guys but like Mohammed Ali before he retired.. you just keep getting back up again and again after being knocked down.. not out of any kind of conscious rationale of course but the automatic nervous system can function in place of the brain when necessary.

I ain't buying it.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Most Masons , like any other group with hordes of mininons at its base, know nothing of the prime directive they foster. Masonry was infiltrated centuries ago and is now merely a satanic order with dues paying dolts who think they are part of something positive. With the age of enlightenment approaching fast even the most dumbed down Mason will become fully aware of the plague he has perpetuated. Imploded by self realization. We all have that to look forward to. Mahabone my brothers! lol

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is it just my perception, or have there been more trolls on the forum recently..?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Is it just my perception, or have there been more trolls on the forum recently..?

They endlessly abound!! :shk:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that the supporters of Freemasonry are talking nonsense. 19 years ago in Scotland I faced the Beast of Freemasonry when I was accused by a Freemason of being a drug smuggler. In actual fact, I was a PhD student working up to 16 hours a day in my laboratory. This man told his fellow Brother who was a Police Inspector J.J. I was then subjected to a campaign of psychological torture that was horrific and all-encompassing. 15 years ago this campaign took a new twist when Freemasons and their cults started to fire at me with carbon dioxide propelled minipellets. These hurt like hell. However I was outnumbered and I was shocked to find out that my family becane affiliated with these people and covering up for their actions. As I write, I am feeling chest pains from people associated with Freemasons (e.g. Druids like my parents and brother) firing at me from tunnels they have made from my neighbour's house. I believe that I have been made into a guinea pig for 19 years to test out :
a, fibre optic cameras
b. Celldar technology
c. microwave weapons
d. covert operations

Not all Freemasons are bad. But these madmen who have destroyed my career and disfigured ny life MUST be benefitting from payment from their paymasters - the top Freemasons who have millions of pounds to waste. Do not believe the hype about charity and Christian-like goodness. Freemasons are a tight-knight group of foot-soldiers for the top layers- the Illluminati. When the time comes for global domination , it can only happen through people who never question orders. In Britain, the foot-soldiers will be Druids and Freemasons. Once you see the nature of the Beast, you realise its power. However, thank God, even THEY have God to answer to.
8/11/2006

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join