It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 9/11 Conspiracy Survey Results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
quote from grimreaper797

come on now, are you being sarcastic? If you are then ok, if not then start yelling at the government who brings it up weekly. never forget right?

REPLY: For someone who's only 17, doesn't have a job, and knows so little about so many things, including proper sentence structure and capitolization, why do you keep trying?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm surprised so few people responded, but the results do seem to reflect the views of currently
active members to these forums.

I would love to see these results forwarded to the mainstream media with hope that they might
follow suite.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
quote from grimreaper797

come on now, are you being sarcastic? If you are then ok, if not then start yelling at the government who brings it up weekly. never forget right?

REPLY: For someone who's only 17, doesn't have a job, and knows so little about so many things, including proper sentence structure and capitolization, why do you keep trying?

you know what zappa forget what I wrote. You are just put to ignore instead.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow amazing work on the Project here. Very nice. I unfortunately dont buy the conspiracy on this one here at all. Think of the sheer flawlessness this conspiracy plan would have to have. Way more resources and witnesses not to mention split timing who participated to pull some of the actuall faked Penetagon crash theories and other subsequent attacks is way way more than our gov workers or service people could conceive and carry out and I gotta beleive most everyone that could have been involved in the land work of such a 007ish plan has way more moral fiber and clear counscious and sense of Professional duty than to participate. I mean cmon maybe in the Movies this is possible but in our real USA such a large conspiracy like this wouldnt be plauseable IMO. But I believe that the Admin was very Lax at the time and was truly caught off guard. I mean they even stopped Flights for 3 days which really put it to his oil buddies so that IMO seems a non issue either But Im open to almost anything these days with are current disclosure laws keeping much hush hush. Great effort again and thanks for the read.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
I would love to see these results forwarded to the mainstream media with hope that they might
follow suite.
Me too, but I have little hope that it will.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
As others have already noted, since this is conspiracy board, the result is surprising concerning hown many "No" answers there were

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think the man has a damn good point. The government brings up 9/11 all the time. If they really wanted people to forget and move on do you think they'd do so much scare-mongering?

You should stick to debating the argument, not the person giving it. I know I've been guilty of ad hominems in the past, but I've become mature enough to realize that it only makes you look like a jackass and doesn't help to get your point across.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

quote from grimreaper797

For someone claiming to be a 54-year-old researcher in politics and economics, it's certainly ironic that you add absolutely nothing of value to a very much political thread. But instead use your post sniping at another member's "capitolization" (sic).

Interesting results of this poll indeed. Now I wonder how different the opinions of people visiting a conspiracy board are from the average person out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

WHAT IS THE POINT OF TYPING OUT THE WORD "REPLY" AS IF WE DON'T KNOW WHY YOU JUST INCLUDED THAT QUOTE: capitalization*

I have to agree that Moore's stuff is crap, though. And I tend to think he's more of a disinformer or gatekeeper than an idiot.

Originally posted by tuccy
As others have already noted, since this is conspiracy board, the result is surprising concerning hown many "No" answers there were

Actually, nation-wide Zogby polls got showed that 48% believed there was a cover-up. Compared to 79% here for the same question, that's still a sizeable amount of people. Yet why is there no re-investigation?

Edit: Nevermind about the similar questions thing. The ATS version suggests foreknowledge, while the Zogby poll doesn't really suggest anything in particular, except that the 9/11 Commission covered up at least something.

www.911truth.org...

[edit on 9-7-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The results are very interesting.

What's more interesting is that it took less than a day for some one to use this poll to somehow back up their CT.

Please refrain from using this as proof of your ideas. This is merely a poll, and only a small percentage of members have responded. This is not a mandate saying that only the CT can be promoted at ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think it's pretty daft doing a "do you think there was a conspiracy" survey on a conspiracy site. The majority of the answers are mostly always going to be "yes" in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoStarr
I think it's pretty daft doing a "do you think there was a conspiracy" survey on a conspiracy site. The majority of the answers are mostly always going to be "yes" in my opinion.

What would your answers be?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To be honest, I am not that surprised by the results. They seem to be in keeping with what most people on this site believe.

What did surprise me is the number of undecideds on the issue of whether or not a missile or plane hit the pentagon. I had thought that people seemed to have a strong opinion on this issue one way or another. Thats alot of people still up in the air!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
After watching michael moore's movie it changed my view.

Try Farrenhype 911 ... or google up the 69 errors of F911 and be
amazed. THOSE will change your view. You will see Michael Moore
for the propagandast and liar that he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

this is conspiracy board,

Yep. That means most people who are on here believe in conspiracies.
Many see them where there are none. Sorry, but it's true. Most visitors
are at least interested in conspiracies and many fully believe them and
WANT there to be conspiracies.

The results are skewed due to the responders here (including visitors)
being predisposed towards conspiracy. For an accurate percentage of the
population beliefs you'd have to put the same questions on the CBS, ABC, NBC,
FOX, and CNN news sites. You need a better across the board sampling.

Sorry, the results are 'fun' to look at but they don't really mean much.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So many stupid people on one message board...

For shame ATS, for shame.

Some great discussion on these boards - but I didn't realise so many people would believe theories with so many holes they have been proven wrong on several occasions.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

this is conspiracy board,

Yep. That means most people who are on here believe in conspiracies.
Many see them where there are none. Sorry, but it's true. Most visitors
are at least interested in conspiracies and many fully believe them and
WANT there to be conspiracies.

The results are skewed due to the responders here (including visitors)
being predisposed towards conspiracy. For an accurate percentage of the
population beliefs you'd have to put the same questions on the CBS, ABC, NBC,
FOX, and CNN news sites. You need a better across the board sampling.

Sorry, the results are 'fun' to look at but they don't really mean much.

HEY - If you can get the MSM to run this poll I would kiss your ass. NEVER in a hundred years are they going run a poll like this.

People here are not predisposed to conspiracies. They are simply free thinkers and very intelligent people.

So we could say that the MSM viewers are predisposed to letting the government and the media think for them and therefore have no original thoughts and therefore have nothing to add to the argument.

I bet a thousand dollars if they ran this poll of the MSM you would see the exact same results.

Does anyone out there kow of any polls like this from other websites. I would like to post them.

I am sick of the word CONSPIRACY - it has a stigma and has come to mean "crazy nut jobs" Just like the word militia was demonized with the federal building bombing.

It was not a Conspiracy - IT was the deliberate actions of a group of people that I hope rot in hell.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanemcbain
So many stupid people on one message board...

For shame ATS, for shame.

Some great discussion on these boards - but I didn't realise so many people would believe theories with so many holes they have been proven wrong on several occasions.

Is it just me or is this a pompous, rude, arrogant and discourteous response to a poll that was just trying to get a broad view of the opinions of those on this forum.

Way to go ATS for having the courage to ask tough questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that this poll was open to non-members. If it is possible I'd to see a breakdown on how the ATS members voted. I also have to ask if it is possible for non-members to have voted more than once?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder what kind of votes you would get on a Non-conspiracy related board? My guess is the results would flip flop big time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join