It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainians punt free energy generator on eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Just came acrss this story which amused me

Here's one for the technically-minded among you to ponder: a Ukrainian "free energy electro power source" which has popped up on eBay.

Quite how the 100kW+ wonder machine works is anyone's guess, and the vendors are remaining pretty tight-lipped on the matter. It doesn't run on petrol or diesel, but does consume 1200m3 of air per hour. Quite remarkably, in can apparently operate simultaneously in a vacuum, which attests to its hi-tech capabilities.

----

Whats think its a nicked nuke?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Get a load of this thread: Perpetual Motion! Electrical Power from Nothing!

Free energy devices exist. Oh, and they also work!!

It's great to see that one is being sold on eBay. But whether this is some cheap soddy hunk of junk or a genuine power producing unit is only for the buyer to find out, I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just because they say it's free energy does not make it so...

I noticed wired runing to the machine but they never specify nor show on the video where they are running to....perhaps an electical source of some sorts.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The first free energy device had wires running from it. They did not lead anywhere, but were vital for the machines operation. So perhaps that could be an explanation.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this part from the auction or article?

"The guarantee period for such station will be from 10 years. With the purpose to provide technology safety, the case of electric power station will be closed, and at its unauthorized opening electric power station will be self-destructed."

I wonder how will it self destruct
Someone could still xray it or use other methods to see inside and properly disable any boobytrap like device on it so it could be opened without damage.

I call fraud on the whole thing. Why is it that every free energy device always seems to involve some super secret black box that no one can look inside of

If this thing is legit why hasnt some oil company, govt or someone with a seriously vested intrest in making sure there is no free energy bought it and destroyed it yet?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Have a close look at the photograph. It's a fake.

lol. Someone should put a real one on sale.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Have a close look at the photograph. It's a fake.

I'm quite sure it is a fake - but how are you meant to tell the difference between a fake free-energy device and a "real" one by a photo?

lol. Someone should put a real one on sale.

Well if you invented a so called free-energy device you would be so rich you could probably just buy ebay itself, rather than mess around selling stuff on it. If I had one I would either sell all my energy to companies or just go over to some country that was desperately short of power and natural resources (like China) and sell them it for like 1 trillion dollars *puts little finger to corner of mouth Dr Evil style*

Ukraine itself would be a good candidate for this, as they are totally reliant on energy from Russia....

[edit on 6/7/06 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"The first free energy device had wires running from it. They did not lead anywhere, but were vital for the machines operation. So perhaps that could be an explanation."

IU have never seen a real free energy device made by someone yet and if they exist they aren't in public hands. I will ask you to back this up of course with some sort of proof just because.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the best proof I can give you are mentions of this technology on numerous websites and a few personal accounts. You're just gonna have to trust me!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
If I had one I would either sell all my energy to companies or just go over to some country that was desperately short of power and natural resources (like China) and sell them it for like 1 trillion dollars *puts little finger to corner of mouth Dr Evil style*

[edit on 6/7/06 by FatherLukeDuke]

I think if I invented something that could really produce free energy I would just give it away freely to the world (think Ben Franklin and the potbelly wood stove) and then find a way to make a living off of it afterwards
You would be well known so you could get lots of jobs being a consultant, giving lectures, write a book, invent more stuff and use your good name to make it successful etc..

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Free energy has been around for awhile....imho. It's a shame that the elite of this world are soooo power hungry and greedy as to not allow the rest of us access to it. At least for now. Once the war takes place, perhaps then it will be the right time for civilization to do the right thing. If you try to build it, they will come.....and either destroy or kill you.

Ahhhhh, the future. If only it were now.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.faraday.ru...

Our company is dealer of Russian producer firm AKOIL, which offer new type of fuel less power generators. There are no similar products in the World. This product can be exported only for companies after consideration and discussion. Sales for private Customer is impossible in 2006.

In 2006 you can order power generators from 100 kW only. Small devices of 1 kW - 100 kW are planned in 2007-2008. Power generators of 100 kW -1000 kW can be delivered by usual export contract. Power plant of more than 1000 kW output power can be build for the Customer as joint venture in location of the Customer.

This technology is autonomous fuel less electric power generator. The process is related with magentic field energy. There are not rotating parts in this case. Energy input is necessary only for starting of the device. Life time is more than 30 years. Warranty period is 3 years (but really it is very reliable system and it can work more than 10 years without any technical problems or repair).

Demonstration of prototype is possible by agreement with the Producer. Customer will get no information about operation principles of the power generator. Modification of the device by customer is impossible. The devices are produced for sale in closed safe frame and it can not be open for observation by user. Any attempt to open this device will lead to self-destruction of the device. You can order it only for electricity production.

Know how is protected and license sales are not planned.

Sizes: 100 kW unit can be placed in 1 cubic meter volume.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm almost thinking of getting one!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director
I'm almost thinking of getting one!

I presume you are joking?!?

The scheme is a classic con, and quite a poor effort. You have to pay and then wait several months for the product. That means they can take a load of payments upfront and then just disappear before anyone complains about not getting a product, or it just not working when they do get it.

The photos appear to be just water heating and pumping equipment, probably just taken from someones sales website and reposted.

new topics

top topics

join