It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Los Angeles 9/11 Truth Conference was amazing! Heres my story of being there.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So far there is simply not enough evidence to come to any unified theory on what happened on 9/11 and why. This is why the Scholars for 9/11 Truth have created this petition to congress. Look at the list of things they need released to carry out a full investigation. This is the point of the truth movement; we want a real non government investigation.

Check it out here. (scroll down)
www.thepetitionsite.com...

[edit on 29-6-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner
Ask yourself who really has to gain from these attacks. Does a defunct Arab country or Osama for that matter really have anything to gain by attacking the most powerful country in the world? No, not at all.

So what did that Japanese cult guy win when he attacked the subway system with gas? What have the IRA won? Are they all attacks performed by governments?

Not forgetting that the terrorists continue to attack americans. What are they winning? Wouldnt american troops leave quicker if the region was peacefull? It's almost like terrorists are idiots without a goal in their life or something.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by reallynobody]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No nation or military could have been so incompetent as we were on 9/11 ON PURPOSE, much less trying to do the right thing.

It was not a matter of incompetence.

It was not a matter of improperly trained personnel. (I am prior military, so I know how intense and all encompassing the training can be)

We were not outsmarted by 19 dimwitted terrorists, whose amazing flying ability and rate of success is not equalled in any high budget Hollywood production.

It was an inside job, and members HIGH up in our government MADE it happen... that is the ONLY possible, logical and plausible thing that COULD have happened.

Have all the pissing contests you want in here, but as the LA Conference has shown, the Truth Seekers mean business and they aren't going to be shooed away by the lying sacks that are in charge in DC.

It time "The People" took this country back from the elitists.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Where were they then? Where were they if they didn't stand down? The good guys in NORAD were confused with drills, and the select few at the very top who knew what was coming did nothing. One hijacked airline might get through, but Three? Get away.

I see, so you are the all knowing expert in continental air defense? You really should study up on FAA protocol for hijack situations. Because if you had the first clue, you would know that by the time it was realized exactly what was going on, it was too late to perform an effective intercept. As for the 'confusion' at NORAD here is this...

Operation Northern Vigilance, planned months in advance, involves deploying fighter jets to locations in Alaska and northern Canada. Part of this exercise is pure simulation, but part is real world: NORAD is keeping a close eye on the Russians, who have dispatched long-range bombers to their own high north on a similar exercise.

Everything is going as planned when Capt. Mike Jellinek arrives for his 6 a.m. shift. The Canadian will be overseeing the crew staffing a crucial post inside the mountain- NORAD's command centre.

Whether it's a simulation or a real-world event, the role of the centre is to fuse every critical piece of information NORAD has into a concise and crystalline snapshot.

An hour into his shift, something unscripted happens. NORAD's Northeast Air Defence Sector (NEADS), based in Rome, N.Y., contacts the mountain.

The Federal Aviation Administration has evidence of a hijacking and is asking for NORAD support. This is not part of the exercise.

In a flash, Operation Northern Vigilance is called off.

Get that? As soon as the FAA called NORAD, the drill was history.

A hijacked airliner was allowed to remain on course towards the Pentagon, for how long, without being shot out of the air?

Again, you are the all knowing expert? YOU knew the jet was headed there. Thats funny...no one else knew which where it was going to end up for sure.

The second airliner impacting the towers should have never even got there, either.

Let's see, the first jet hits at 8:46AM, the first fighters launch at 8:52AM and the second jet hits at 9:03 AM........so, you want these jets to launch from their base in Massachusettes, travel 153 miles and shoot down a jet in 11 minutes? Not possible. Not even the AIM-54 Phoenix would have helped. (By the way, my ANG unit WAS scrambled that day and flew CAP, so I DO know a little about what Im talking about)

The measures and necessary machinery would have been in place for the aircraft to be shot down, had Richard Cheney and his team of rabid crooks not sabotaged NORAD, and god knows what else.

First, you have to have the targets positively identified. On 9/11, too many aircraft in too small an area to blindly launch a missile. Secondly, you actually have to HAVE missiles loaded, check on the pilots that launched first that day, they had made the decision to RAM if needed, since all they had was their cannon.

If you had bothered doing any research before trying to answer these questions, you would have already stumbled upon the fact that there were indeed many cameras which would have caught either the plane heading towards the Pentagon, or its impact.

The few thousand witnesses that saw the jet arent enough for you? And yes, why would a business set their cameras to cover the AIR????

Do you really expect us to believe the only cameras at the Pentagon, and around it, were the ones that produced the absolutely laughable 5 frames of video that have been released?

There quite probably is other video, wasnt the video of the WTC enough horror that day?

Are you calling us idiots?

Nope, but you seem to feel that way

Norad was informed of the highjacking at 8:40 a.m. The jets took off at 8.52am
That's2 hours with no intervention.

2 hours? looks like 12 minutes to me

end note to FM258, why does everyone assume the terrorists were idiots?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That was barbaric. You must edit quote codes in, or I can not reply. I will even help you with this, if you are unsure how to effectively use the quoting function. u2u me. If you are already aware of this function, and its purpose, then please use it.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fm258
No nation or military could have been so incompetent as we were on 9/11 ON PURPOSE, much less trying to do the right thing.

It was not a matter of improperly trained personnel. (I am prior military, so I know how intense and all encompassing the training can be)

We were not outsmarted by 19 dimwitted terrorists, whose amazing flying ability and rate of success is not equalled in any high budget Hollywood production.

It was an inside job, and members HIGH up in our government MADE it happen... that is the ONLY possible, logical and plausible thing that COULD have happened.

Because the idea of non-Americans, Islamics to make things worse, managing to get to America breaks too much with your vision on america?

Im sorry if I interpret you wrong, but as a non-american myself, I can't help to think that Americans buy into the idea that America rules the world and is behind everything primarily out of misplaced pride and racism. If terrorists where that "dimwitted" they wouldnt even be able to make their cellphone bombs, sarin and anthrax spores. Maybe most fieldterrorists arent the brightest, but, once again no offence, arent all soldiers supposed to be less intelligent then their officers?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallynobody

Originally posted by fm258

Because the idea of non-Americans, Islamics to make things worse, managing to get to America breaks too much with your vision on america?

Im sorry if I interpret you wrong, but as a non-american myself, I can't help to think that Americans buy into the idea that America rules the world and is behind everything primarily out of misplaced pride and racism. If terrorists where that "dimwitted" they wouldnt even be able to make their cellphone bombs, sarin and anthrax spores. Maybe most fieldterrorists arent the brightest, but, once again no offence, arent all soldiers supposed to be less intelligent then their officers?

The fact that bush ordered FBI off the trail of the terrorists in the weeks prior to 9/11 is a treasonous act.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The link doesn't work.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by reallynobody]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join