It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Knights Templar video concerning UFO's now in public domain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is a previously secret Knights Templar video concerning UFO's that was released into the public domain the 13. June 2006.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks, watching it now.

EDIT:

How do we know this is a knights templar secret video? What evidence is there for this?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Enrikez]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
watching now, but very interesting so far, though I doubt it's really connected to the Kinights Templar

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had to stop. The video quality is just horrendous. I hope someone finds a better one as it did look to be interesting

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's a better link, and you can download it to play in Windows Media. I haven't seen it all, but will get back.

www.guba.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I saw that a long time ago.

It tells different stories to what I've heard concerning the photos of the supposed craft.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The text at the start and the end of the film says the documentary was made in 1991 by an Austrailian company with a grant from the Knights Templars. The description text says that it is released a couple of days ago to the public and was previously secret.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I had this video years ago, i have also tried to track down the aussie guy who put it together for ages to no prevail. I'd reallly love to know who "his" contacts are in the illuminati who leaked him the info. Maybe Stan deyo i know he spent a fair wack of time here working with Dr teller could on anit-gav ?.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by helium3]

top topics

join