It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey! Calling all ATS members.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Google here,

looking for something or the other.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was doing a routine search for information on the Illuminatus and ran across a thread located here. So far, so good.

Interesting site, although I'd love to meet more people with original thoughts on the whole NWO/Illuminati theory.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I'd like to know where everyone (all 77,758 of you) found ATS! Did your friends recommend it to you, did you just find it by search engine, or what? I'm so curious how all these people found the site.

I wish I had an answer for you. Truth is, I don't remember. I assume I was looking for something and followed a link. I do that quite a bit. Next month I will have been a member for two years, but I have followed the site for longer. Rarely does a day go by that I do not check in to see what is happening, but I really don't post much.
I do remember trying to get points at first, just so I could do something, anything, with them. Points also seemed to make you look like you knew something. As I finally got enough to do something, I realized there was nothing I wanted to do with them. I had a few points and they became practically meaningless.
By the way, I think I'm older than most here, as I am in my mid 50's.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
friend referred me. been hooked ever since

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I found it through another conspiracy site (UK based). There was a thread which had a link leading to here. I spent about 2 months lurking before i joined, been hooked since.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was informed about this site from a crazy little British man.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
At school one day I was sitting in the computer lab googling stuff and somehow i came to the beloved site of ats.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I found it after I asked a friend of mine, who was a member here, about a weird incident. He said come here, people discuss weird stuff all the time and someone might know what happened.

So Ive been here since.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey thats a good question now

Hmm i was sufing the net somewhere and followed the link.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A link from a page on the Kennedy assassination. I can't remember which one. That was a long night!

[edit on 6/17/06 by W_Smith]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i got a message uploaded to my cranial communicator implant from THEM telling me exactly what to do -- the rest is history

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I came across this site from when i was researching moon landing/aliens to do with eachother and boom! when i got here titor was hot and serpo was starting...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I heard a Co-Worker talking about something, a plane caught with coc aine owned by Tom Delay, I had not seen it in your news so I asked how they knew about it and they told me about this site.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i can gladly state that while researching the mayan calander i stumbled across this site, and because i read a lot and don't get to post very often i want to thank the creator's for assimilating a site that i believe many more people will begin to catch wind of, also i would like to thank the members that are involved on a higher level that find out such interesting topics, oh also i agree with valhall and her post of non partisanship on the site, i do believe the best threads are the ones with less bickering and more group research into a subject.....thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I spilt my drink all over my keyboard. The next thing I knew, IE was taking me here.

Seriously, I found the 'Moon Landing Hoax' quite intriguing, so I decided to do a little research on it, and found my way here, and the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, I was visiting para-normal.com i believe about 3yrs ago and someone wrote in the comment box this site sucks goto abovetopsecret.com, so I did.

Vorta

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I went over to my friends house and he told me about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How did you find ATS? Just thought you might be interested.

Any how, i was looking for a connection between dolphins and aliens and found Alien Harvest, which I think, was the first page of ats i read. I believe i may have searched several terms including "Top Secret" i just seemed to keep ending up here.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Have always been intrigued with time travel theories and stories.
"Dogpile"d the web and found this link to John Titor.... I can't believe all of the other interesting threads!!! I'm hooked!!!
"Skin Walker Ranch" just the name gives me the creeps....
I got the scoop on the "Invisibilty Cloak" here long before it was on the news...
So... I'll take this opportunity to say... "Hey... nice to meet you all! Keep up the stimulating threads!"

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Google on Atlantis I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join