It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are and have been watching you !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Explain why every generation lives longer than the one before it. To bad critical thinking has been replaced by mindless paranoia.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Injecting tracking devices into peoples blood streams in the 70s? 'A little' paranoid, eh?

Though the implantation of grain sized micro-chips placed secretly into infants is very possible in the last 20 years-ish, a micro-machine small enough to circulate through your blood stream for extended periods of time white still sending signals is very improbable.

Uh, Impossible*

Unless all the Alien NWO jazz is true.. i guess.. :\

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney
Injecting tracking devices into peoples blood streams in the 70s? 'A little' paranoid, eh?

Though the implantation of grain sized micro-chips placed secretly into infants is very possible in the last 20 years-ish, a micro-machine small enough to circulate through your blood stream for extended periods of time white still sending signals is very improbable.

Uh, Impossible*

Unless all the Alien NWO jazz is true.. i guess.. :\

I LIKE YOUR THINKING !!! Balance is very important to discusion ... So ... Great ... yuo say the last 20-ish years !?!?!? What wuold have stopped them from doing such things ??? An agenct perhaps coming into action ??? Or and pharmaceutical company breaking down ??? Was there ever just a GOVERNMENT PHARMACY of sorts !?!?! Whereas nowadays you have Generic/ Name Brand ??? It is all laid out for us ... even in the insurance policies we buy ... Why in the world would we need different deductibles for Generic and Name brand Drugs unless one of them did some research or were needing more money .... for ... Paying ... Hmm //// WHOM ?????

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Now I dont have a BCG scar but I could suppose that they could implant a microchip in your skull or in other various parts of your body. This could all be part of our mindless paranoia, but the govt' could do this so that they dont have any problems anymore... I agree with the other guy... if I was the gov't I'd rather not worry about a thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't know which gov't to possibly not worry about ... LOL >.. Who knows where the shots coming from ... I know the doctors givin them didn't know what they were really ............. giving ............. or what were they told ???

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
RFID CHIPS

I'm glad you brought up an important topic of tagging citizens without their knowledge of it's purpose. I don't believe Vaccines have tracking devices in them. Why? Because RFID chips would be redundant. The huge push towards RFID chips in the world right now would not be done if vaccines already had these types of devices in them. Are some vaccines harmful, deadly, debilitating? YES! Hardly any longterm testing has been done on some of the vaccines being used today. You have to realize this control is not all covert. If it were all 100% covert, it wouldn't have the mental control it has on the public. A lot of programs being pushed are covert, but the biggest ones are right out in the open. Avoid the RFID chip at all costs.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Avoid the RFID chip at all costs.

Everybody, including myself, says that like it will be so easy to do. But what are we to make of it after the legions of sheep take the chip after seeing their trivial celebrities accept the implants? How can we refuse the chip if one of its' uses is of a cashless society? How will one survive? I take it these questions can only be answered in time as our society can't simply jump from paper money to a cashless society overnight. Or could it?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It cannot ... but whenever the 7 years come .... I am not sure if you know of which I am talking about ... But whenever it comes ... there will be a man who "SAVES THE WORLD" and that will be a HUGE part in making everyone EQUAL !!! Not sure how you can prepare your bodies . But have your soul ready .. before hand !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join