It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are and have been watching you !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OK OK, I am not sure as to where exactly this thread is headed. But, I was just throwing some ideas around in my head.

Does anyone know exactly when the first vaccines for "New Borns" came out ?

If so what were they for ? And could there possibly be a way that they could have marked each one of us that was born in a hospital ??

The only reason that I bring this up is that one of my good friends joined the Army a while back. Well he was telling me that when he first got in, he had to do all these test and what not. Well he wasn't delivered in a hospital. He has had some flu vaccines growing up and a couple other Tetnis shots ...(not sure how "tetnis" is actually spelled, sorry) ... Anyways one of the things he had to do before he was TECHNICALLY in the army. Was that he had to go get some kind of shot, that none of the rest of the people he had talked to while he was in Basic or where he is now stationed ever had to get. I found that very odd ....

Also my father has a scar on his arm from an injection they gave him when he was young. It was a bunch of needles all bundled together and injected in the shoulder of your arm. Anyone that I have met that was born in a hospital before let's say around ... 1970 ... should have one of these scars as well... (AN APPROXIMATION) ... I am sure there are some records on these shots somewhere they had to call them something. But, that is neither here nor there ... does anyone have any idea if they could be injecting some sort of Tracking device in our blood streams ??? Just something to keep track of us when we go through certain check points. Whether it be in Banks .... or now I suppose it could be anything, that is in every metal detector that is around. I am not sure exactly what it would be or what they would inject into your bloodstream that would not cause fatal problems that could co-exist with your body and that would act as a tracing device for us. Maybe something that would heat up in our bodies ... that would make us glow on Thermal scans ?? or I am not sure ... even if we were dead they would be able to locate us ?? This would be catastrphic for people that were being taken captive over in Iraq ... and would help them locate and find where these people were. But, as we know we have still not totally settled the war over there.

The only reason I bring up that there was a shot that changed in the early or late 70's. Is because usually when they bring something else out MEDICALLY speaking it is a big thing. They let you know the old Product did this and this and this ... where as the new product does this and this and that ... and that .... as well as this and this and this .... Almost as if they are trying to sell it to you when you actually already need it anyways. But maybe I was to young or maybe I wasn't around at the right times to hear all of this. I am just interested in why they stop giving those shots and started with other Immunizations.

Could it be they made up some type of immunizations that they have placed on these doctors hands and they are injecting something that could be some type of tracking device for the government without even knowing it existed. If I were the government and was worried about losing my country because of treason or pure lack of intellegence this would be a very good option as far as keeping up with people

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The scar on the shoulder is from a smallpox vaccination, which was discontinued for civilians in 1971.
They used a bifurcated needle to make a bunch of pokes in a circle.
*Nothing was injected*
www.bt.cdc.gov...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This makes much more sense as to why that this needle as used ... Multiple Puncture Vaccination ... Does any of you know any of the Vaccines that are given out these days to "New Borns" ??? I know two of my clsoe friends just had babies and both of them as soon as the baby was out of the momma had to be taken away from the mother to be "Cleaned up" and given it's shots. As they call them .. yet, I asked the doctor at the hospital, What exactly are all the shots he went into a VERY VERY Limited explanation ... But I know that there has to be an explanation on all of them ... Just looking for what exactly they are ...

SO FUNNY I SAW A COMMERCIAL THE OTHER DAY .... and the commercial was about SUBLYMONAL ... messages .. was rather cute ... But , I remember as a kid little things coming on the television .... but I had in my head that if a baby was borned in a home and out of a Hospital that it would die as soon as it popped out. Even with some of the Older movies that would still show all of these people having babies ... "Go get the water and some towels." .... Was a famous line that still sticks in my head. I am wondering if maybe they were doing this to get us into the hospitals to get these "MARKED" shots ... or maybe if these shots coudl have started after the 1971 ... Vaccine went out.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
HOAX ????

Retired Doctor Says "A retired vaccine researcher goes public on what the pharmaceutical industry and the health authorities don't want us to know: that vaccines are unsafe, untested and one of the greatest frauds of our time.

Could this be another cover up to divert our attention from the real truth, as to why we really do not need these Vaccines. You know intuition is what got us here in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
MEDICAL PARTS ?????

I think this maybe saying that marking someone using some sort of marker installed into us ... is possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WHY ????????????????????????

Why do we pretend that we do not know how to secure ourselves. And why would we ever think that the government would not butt into our privacy ??? We act like noone has ever thought of this .. I promiseteh government has thought, I wonder if we can keep up with everyone in our country. Hmmm Seems like a goo denough idea .. Now how do we do this .. Without anyone knowing .... Let's let something leak out about somethign every once in a while about us tapping there phones ... or this and that .. or this and THAT .... But let's keep them off the trail. Let's put the watching station at Area 51 ... or somewhere .. I am sure there are more than one. And let's start a MONITORING !!!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be the easier most Practical thing to implant our babies with tracking devices or .. even some sort of chemical that you can see when using heat Sonar ?? ... COME ON SOME HELP HERE THINKING WOULD BE NICE ...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wasn't there an X-Files episode about all this?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am not sure ... Maybe that would be a good place for me to start a movie with some truth... Or was that a joke ???

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i dont get the point of this thread , i am not being nasty or sarcastic but i cant help wonderiing who THEY are and the reason behind why any "government" would doo this . please explain this to me

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryan25
i dont get the point of this thread , i am not being nasty or sarcastic but i cant help wonderiing who THEY are and the reason behind why any "government" would doo this . please explain this to me

OK .. If you were the government and you were paranoid, as far as people working for the other governments giving information to them. Or knowing where they were keeping people out of certain restricted areas .... And alot of other means ... As far as someone robbing a bank and never getting caught they could just send someone to take care of that little problem. And never have to worry about a thing. There are ENDLESS POSSIBLITIES ...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
the smallpox vaccination was a means of DNA logging why do you think they kept those lil arm rippers needles after your shot

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here in England we have the BCG jab at 13 which is supposedly 80% effective against TB. I and all of my frends have a scar on our left arms because of this and it was "a bunch of needles all bundled together" which they do at schools I think they're still doing it. So I hope they're not using a tracking device or alot of people will be implaned
I doubt it though.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Here in England we have the BCG jab at 13 which is supposedly 80% effective against TB. I and all of my frends have a scar on our left arms because of this and it was "a bunch of needles all bundled together" which they do at schools I think they're still doing it. So I hope they're not using a tracking device or alot of people will be implaned
I doubt it though.

What if they didn;t need to necisarily IMPLANT a tracking device ? What if they needed to mewrely inject you with a drop of a certain agent making your body temperature or this drop of whatever ... in your body reconizable ??? WoW .. Finally someone sees the possiblities ...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Feast your eyes over this as fuel for your fire brandon!

Well may be it it isn't just tracking devices are they testing on us?

I'm 25 years old living in the UK, a normal healthy young male, no ailments YET!

I too have the BCG Scar as mentioned previoulsy and to have often wondered if they infect, chip, test and experiment on us etc, from birth?

Why do i ask, well Before i was 22 I had 2 best friends friends die from SAD (sudden adult death), 1 from CF (Cystic Fibrosis) and 2 from Lukemia. 3 the exact same age as myself 2 slightly older, but in the same area.

3 of us were in the same primary school, high school and college as did the older lukemia victims

as i said same school, areas etc. We all lived in a 3 mile radius of each other.

The Best bit yet, we were all born in the same hospital!

My very best firnd died June 6th 1999 4 weeks away from 18, as im sure you can understand im hellishly passionate about this subject.

One day maybe with slippers, pipe in hand in front of the fire with a famous grouse, i may find out the truth!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This may be a coincidence or may not be ... ... There are a number of things .. that they could have been doing I am not knowlegable about the subject to really help you any further .. HEnce the reason I am posting here for some answers .. But yet .. noone really seems to grasps the idea ... except people who have seen such stuff done .. ... Please someone help ... Thanks .. Brandon

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Chips would be implanted for can you say control. That question does not make you sound like a genuis. Putting chips in people would make us controllable cattle. They would always know where you are, what you buy and the list goes on and on and on.

Wise up!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just thought there may be some more incite on this now that it has been a while .... we shall soon see ...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Any tracking device I am familar with is solid so you would figure it would show up x-rays or autopsies...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They are watching me?

Oh well, not to be concerned, as Im watching them too.

Peace

Dalen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join