It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an american..........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Im tired of the world hating us because of wut the government does, as an american, i say # you. Can it get as simple as that? (debate no hate intended)

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You seem angry, constipated? Why the hate?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As an American myself, knowing that the much of the world hates us, I could care less. I don't have to deal with these people at all, so they can curse us all they want. As long as i know what's true and how things really are, then I'm at peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
They Come To America

Since this really isn't a board question, I'm going to kick it over to Rant.

If you disagree, feel free to rant against me.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think some of my brain cells committed suicide upon me reading this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I like to feel constipated..........as an american.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I think some of my brain cells committed suicide upon me reading this thread.

That was an act of war, I'd get ready to bomb the hell out of your brain.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Tsk, tsk!

America = Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela

Are you telling me the rest of the world are hating all of them? Man, that's a lot of hate!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ok now that I have gone to sleep from my drunkeness, I wake up to this thread. Wow, im sorry for making your iq's drop. What I kinda meant is, Ive heard other countrys calling us bush's slaves among other things. America is like the drunk guy at the local pub who wants to fight everybody and the citizens gotta pay for it. It kinda sucks

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dude I suspected a pharmaceutical or alcohol related cause.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Let he who is without beer cast the first stone.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Let he who is without beer cast the first stone.

Nice,

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what if we got beer, can we throw the cans?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok, then I'm going against the 'world' because I love Americans xD

(except the government)

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Collapsed Mind
Im tired of the world hating us because of wut the government does

Firstly, just because this is the Rant forum doesn't mean you are permited to curse, please stop.

Secondly, why shouldn't a person dislike americans because of the actions of the american government? At the very least, its not just non-americans that are guilty of this. Americans overwhelmingly supported the WOT after 911, and they voted bush back into office with a clear majority for his re-election. Clearly, americans, in general, and when it counts, support their government. Today they will say they are against the war, but what does that matter after you've already voted to go to war??

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Firstly, just because this is the Rant forum doesn't mean you are permited to curse, please stop.

I must have missed the swearing i thought he said crosshatch you.lol.

I do dislike some of the things the US does but to say i hate americans because of that would be like hating Macdonalds because they put pickles in everything, ohh whoops, maybe i do hate you guys.(just kidding).

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Collapsed Mind
Im tired of the world hating us because of wut the government does

Secondly, why shouldn't a person dislike americans because of the actions of the american government? At the very least, its not just non-americans that are guilty of this. Americans overwhelmingly supported the WOT after 911, and they voted bush back into office with a clear majority for his re-election. Clearly, americans, in general, and when it counts, support their government. Today they will say they are against the war, but what does that matter after you've already voted to go to war??

Did I curse again? I already stopped when I was warned. Last I checked the state I live in is fighting for bush to be impeached. From my life experience as an american living with americans, no one really cares about the government There is no majority overwhelmingly supporting anything bush does in my area. Except my grandma but shes a little bit loopy. For the re-election, im sure everyone knows the truh on that.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
woops double post :shk:

[edit on 14-6-2006 by funny_pom]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I, personally, hate the government not the people (although some of the people make me angry with their stupid ness)
But anyway...America is a great country to live in (geographically) I would love to see the Painted Desert, redwood forests, yellow stone and all the rest.
The government is responsible for the people being so stupid IMO. they say things like "*** country will (might(cant)) attack us if we don’t stop them, after blowing up stuff in America and killing many people there is no saying they wont do it again." and so on

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join