It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an american..........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't mind people disliking our government or the way we do things. It just kind of bugs me when people decide to dislike us individually because we are American. Sure a lot of Americans can be arrogant and what not, but not all of us are.

Hating someone for what country they live in is a lot like hating them for the color of their skin or what religion they practice. It's just silly in my opinion.

I think it's especially silly when someone from another country says to me "Well you voted Bush in!" Well not all of us voted for Bush, I didn't vote for Bush, don't accuse me of something I didn't do.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
... that would be like hating Macdonalds because they put pickles in everything, ohh whoops, maybe i do hate you guys.(just kidding).

You hate pickles????!! OMG that's just plain wrong. I'm starting a rant about this. How can you be SO anti-condiment in this day and age? Is it cause they're green?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee

Originally posted by mojo4sale
... that would be like hating Macdonalds because they put pickles in everything, ohh whoops, maybe i do hate you guys.(just kidding).

You hate pickles????!! OMG that's just plain wrong. I'm starting a rant about this. How can you be SO anti-condiment in this day and age? Is it cause they're green?

Are you accusing me of vegism, cause if you are by golly i'll, i'll. Oh its true, i only eat white vegetables. My bad.

Cheers
M4S

<< 1   >>

join