It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate u2u's are the thing now......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Bripe, you don't think the mods do a good enough job?

Are you aware that the 'other side' thinks we're too strict?

It's too bad for you guys, too - if you get chosen to be a mod, it should be because the admins trust you to do a job that they cannot or willnot do themselves - not so you can be micromanaged.This just isn't true, we are not managed at all really, when we are in doubt we consult the T&C... And we ask for help if we need it.

If there were more mods that were assigned to particular sections of interest (plus the feature of us getting unlimited ignores) I think it'd help a lot. Um, We are...

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I never got any hate u2u's ever, please send me original ones

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
or "hot topic" threads that go down the path of name calling or racism, they really do seem to be completely ignored,

Keep in mind that there are a LOT of threads here and not that many peopel moderating the forums. We really are dependant upon the posters to point things out to us.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
actually i piss people off all the time but never got a U2 yet hehe....i guess im just terrifying

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
I never got any hate u2u's ever, please send me original ones

LOL , does no one hate you , awww you poor thing

being hated takes years of training -- you cannot just " be hated " because you want to be - you have to work at it

nor will we send you any hate mail that wasnt intended for you -- you have to earn it -- hate cannot be bought off EBAY .

get your own dammed hate , we earned ours with blood sweat and insults

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I sent dg a few hate U2Us because I felt she wasn't bashing Bush nearly enough.

Dg's like the sister three times removed on my uncle's side that I never had. You mess with her, you mess with me.

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm with Dr. Love on that one.
DG my sis, the one I would probably hit with a spoonful of mashed taters at Thanksgiving mind you, but I luv's her anyhow.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Awww, thank you guys! And you're like my family also. I wouldnt hesitate to dress you in drag, take pictures while you're sleeping either!!

Love~DG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join