It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
June 19, 2006

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".

Yea and there was a docudrama made in 2004 about bombings in London called dirty war.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by PsychoSteve85]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think that its pretty obvious that the PTB would shut down ATS and other REAL News Sites/Blogs on the Web in order to control the flow of information from the public...they would probably have to kill all of us just for viewing this thread! And use mind control on everyone who has a subscription of The Washington Post...outside of Wash. DC.

The Timing of the Al-Zakari Assasination if VERY Suspicious!!! I think they know exactly where Osama and Zakari were at all times...just waiting for the right time to use the card to its greatest potential...

But there are NEW REPORTS on INFLATION coming out next week...which is 1 week after the open of the Russian Oil Bourse and the Begining of the End of U.S Dollar Supremacy... So its looking like a very interesting summer... I hope it doesn't get too HOT

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

But there are NEW REPORTS on INFLATION coming out next week...which is 1 week after the open of the Russian Oil Bourse and the Begining of the End of U.S Dollar Supremacy... So its looking like a very interesting summer... I hope it doesn't get too HOT

Sorry, but what does this have to do with a nuke going of on June 19th?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If a Nuke or Dirty bomb does hit the United States this weekend, wouldn’t it be a little suspicious that the Government may have some thing to do with it. Think about it, Bin Laden is the most wanted terrorist in the world, and we still haven’t got him. Zarqawi, who was the main terrorist in Iraq is now dead. So now the Government can attack America and say it is Bin laden getting its revenge. it’s a good theory, but I don’t think our Government would nuke our own city’s. If they where truly evil like some of you think that’s the plan they would use.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Sorry, but what does this have to do with a nuke going of on June 19th?

Hes saying that an impending market crash may give the government reason enough to use this to start war in Iran, wich would kick start the economy once again. I don't think it would work like that, after 9/11 stocks crashed, it took five years to get it up again. A few people profited big time off 9/11 but economy as a whole did not, it just isnt like WWII where the economy was building weapons for war, we already have our stockpiles.

Ram

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Can't they just get it over with?
Why don't they just slaugther us..

Do they really like to torture us that much?

9 days left - maybe

Huuuraaay...!! Countdown... Into oblivion.
I hope they will remember all those dead people...
But why should they...IF what is happening is true.

Then what side are you on?
And what is then true?

----------------------------
By tha way..Didn't the aliens hate nukes?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If nothing happens on the 19th, then what?
Another prediction? This keeps up you gonna loose credibility. And to those that believe....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hes saying that an impending market crash may give the government reason enough to use this to start war in Iran, wich would kick start the economy once again. I don't think it would work like that, after 9/11 stocks crashed, it took five years to get it up again. A few people profited big time off 9/11 but economy as a whole did not, it just isnt like WWII where the economy was building weapons for war, we already have our stockpiles.

exactly, this war would achieve all of the goals of the Fortress America...while keeping the Dollar the dominant currency in the world...by seizing the worlds OIL Supply.

I don't think that a War would save the economy like wars have in the past... however PATRIOTISM works well for Capitalism...and consumer confidence. The Great Nations of the world have started wars to save their economy before... but would America start a War to cover up the true reason a pending stock market crash...Inflation caused by Govt. Spending, Low Taxes, Long Period of Record Low interest rates, and a Falling Foreign Policy....basically the Govt. and the FED.

As For Whos Side Am I On? 1st - I am on God's Side 2nd - Family & Friends
3rd - America

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why oh why do the people who think they are so bloody important get to go and hide when the rest of us will suffer because of them!?

They should be made to stand out in the field and be exterminated!:

As for me i am going to get out of here one way or the other and go back in time when stuff was sane just you wait and see!:

Jay The Doctor Eleventh!:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if they were locked out of there bunkers!

Fla. School Locks Glued in Senior Prank
BRADENTON, Fla. - About 1,000 high school students were kept out of their classrooms temporarily after someone glued the room locks in what is believed to be a costly senior prank.

More than 75 locks had to be drilled open Monday at Bayshore High School, and hundreds of teens missed their first two classes of the day.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moffitt
Wouldn't it be funny if they were locked out of there bunkers!

Fla. School Locks Glued in Senior Prank
BRADENTON, Fla. - About 1,000 high school students were kept out of their classrooms temporarily after someone glued the room locks in what is believed to be a costly senior prank.

More than 75 locks had to be drilled open Monday at Bayshore High School, and hundreds of teens missed their first two classes of the day.

noo because then they would be trapped outside in a nuclear explosion and would die a horrlible, argonising, slow, mutating death!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

noo because then they would be trapped outside in a nuclear explosion and would die a horrlible, argonising, slow, mutating death!!!

And you think that WE wouldn't die a "horrlible", "argonising", slow, and mutating death? I would have thought that after Katrina, Americans would realize that they would have to take care of themselves in the event of an emergency. The government is basically telling the american people to piss off in the event of an emergency; They will not save you. But then again, what the hell can anybody do against a nuclear attack? Not a dam thing, which is why we shouldn't have these weapons in the first place. But hey, apparently more missiles == "power." The bunker "drills", combined with stock market fluctuations and gold prices, and with Iran, make this all a little suspicious, but I'd rather not get my hopes up. I don't feel like dying a slow, painful death.

UPDATE:

I've been googling various different keywords around this subject, and the only legit results I get are the washington post website and Above top secret (which was at the top of the list sometimes). I haven't found anything on major news outlets yet. Please post updates as you find them.

[edit on 10-6-2006 by aggroskater]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
o yea it seems we picked yet another day for this infamous american hiroshima....

PEOPLE, i hate to break your hearts but its not going to happen. just like it diddnt happen on every other date and on every other nuke drill the government held.

there will one day be another small terrorist attack but nothing involving a full blown nuke withing seven different cities combined with sleeper cells shooting up schools and offices...

its just not going to happen

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey maybe that should be a new world law. Any country possesing or using Nuclear technology may not and cannot give preferential treatment to dignitaries or government leaders. They must be exposed just as the citizens they are charged to protect. That should give them all a little pause if they are gonna fry just like the rest of us. No bunkers for you buddy!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
o yea it seems we picked yet another day for this infamous american hiroshima....

PEOPLE, i hate to break your hearts but its not going to happen. just like it diddnt happen on every other date and on every other nuke drill the government held.

there will one day be another small terrorist attack but nothing involving a full blown nuke withing seven different cities combined with sleeper cells shooting up schools and offices...

its just not going to happen

It seems like you have heard the boy cry wolf one too many times, and now you won't listen anymore.

LISTEN TO ME: One day when the world is asleep again their will be another attack. To say that it won't be the same size as 9-11, maybe you are right...maybe you are wrong. Unless you know the future their is no way you could possibly know the magnitude of an attack. I would say you are not awake not...America has MANY enemies that if given the right opportunity (meaning no retaliation) to take out America THEY WOULD. America is Currently At War! America Has Been At War since before the Declation of Independence was signed, and the wars that followed have been countless! War is a state of normallacy...yet Peace is what we all want. Since America is At War...Wouldn't Our Enemies want to make a statement and use the worst weapon that men have ever created...and didn't they have ample opportunity to acquire nuclear and dirty weapons since the fall of the USSR on the black market?

One Day it Will Happen...and it will be when we all asleep again. Don't Fall Asleep!

Eternal Vigilence!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Hey maybe that should be a new world law. Any country possesing or using Nuclear technology may not and cannot give preferential treatment to dignitaries or government leaders. They must be exposed just as the citizens they are charged to protect. That should give them all a little pause if they are gonna fry just like the rest of us. No bunkers for you buddy!

This is a GREAT Idea That I would support! Why can't we get more laws like this! Every Year a Different Group of People would be chosen at random but by occupation as a continuality plan for the american society... No Govt. Officials or Military! You would just get something in the mail...like jury duty saying report to this facility in case of emergency. Being that a different group of people would be chosen every year it would alarm people to the costs of fighting endless wars and making new enemies...and voting for the wrong people!

YOU GET MY WATS!!! I got 2 More! Keep Em Coming!

[edit on 10-6-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hey belive me i understand the concept of war.....the entire human race and everything we have today is in part because of war.

however the fact that people keep picking dates for a nuke attack is another thing....its a joke. If its going to happen then its going to happen just like if some random jackoof decides he wants to rob YOUr house then he is going to.....all we can do is try and prevent it from happening to the best of our abilities......

im not going to sit here and say ooooo maybe its on this date or that date....or sit here and say ooo going going to happen we jsut dont know when....

i will however continue to live the life the way i have been and try to the best of my abilites to protect those around me. just like i have been before 9/11.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If someone "found" an undetonated device, or if a small device went off in America, perhaps as "revenge" for the "killing of Zarquawi" (sp?), there would be incentive for global revision of nuclear policies and Iran would get the big UN nono and some inspectors up their ass with the then serious threat of nuclear attacks on their nuclear development facilities. It would be a masterstroke.

But I dont believe it. Why? Because you could never control the aftermath of such a project, too big a chance it would bite you in your ass. Its a question of simple risc assesment.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I f this has been asked already, I apologies. One of my friends just called in a near panic, because her kids are going away on vacation… and she warned them about the mock bunker drills. She’s worried about the comparison between the 1929 stock crash then the lead into WWII, and how the stocks are dropping like mad now (I don’t follow the market- she does.)

She said somebody called & told her there were ships over by N. Korea and she is scared to death! She’s in her late 60’s…. can anybody see similar parallels to modern time… and maybe leading into WWIII?????? I think it’s coming, but maybe a history buff can look into this how close history repeats itself?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join