It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by dgtempe
sorry- this has been posted already

If that isn't ignorance at a fundamental level, then what is?

Your post is, that's what. dg was very nice. She posted a sad smiley
and said that it has been discussed elsewhere. She was being nice
and letting folks know that she believes this is already being discussed.
YOUR response was 'ignorance at a fundamental level' to use YOUR
quote ... totally uncalled for and just plain nasty. Shame on you.

I love it when someone calls another person ignorant, then messes up so as to look ignorant them selves
Sorry buddy, first off, that isnt even the link she posted, she posted a link about June 6th. Secondly that link you provided is to area51 and other military bases, this we are trying to relate to the war on terrorism and 9/11 type attacks. The reason she thought this was being discussed was because she thought they were same dates.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sidian
All things considered, a dirty bomb would better serve the purpose rather than a full blown nuke.

Nuking a major city causes too many problems. The radioactive fallout alone could spread across several states.

A dirty bomb's spread can be better controlled. Maybe just enough to kill a few city blocks' worth of citizens. And the lenghty process toward a gruesom radiation death will be sensational and emotionally shocking to move people into cohesion.

My two cents.

Sry, I know this was pages ago but I felt I had to say this, I live in the UK and a couple of days ago, our police broke into a suspected terrorists ouse and shot someone, they had materials for making a dirty bomb but one was never found and MI5 (like your CIA) thinks there is enough evidence to support the existence of one out there

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Sorry buddy,

I'm a girl. Bud-ette.

first off, that isnt even the link she posted,

No kidding. I didn't say it was.
I said that dg was right, this topic really is already being discussed.

I posted a link showing that this subject is indeed already being duscussed.
Once a topic is posted all discussion is in that thread. You are new here.
Perhaps you should check with the moderators and/or rules and review
this. No double posting, even if they are in different forums.

Implosion was exceedingly RUDE when dg very poliltely said that the
subject was being discussed. She posted the wrong link, that's all.
I provided the correct link. He owes her an apology. And frankly,
both of you need to get over yourselves.

right back at you.

[edit on 6/7/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But funnily enough, Not the one linked to.

But funnily enough; I absolutely provided the correct
link that dg was trying to convey before you became
so rude. It IS the exact same news article.

Jesus, give me strength.

Instead you should be praying for wisdom to know
how to discuss subjects in an adult manner without
tossing insults at people who were very polite to you.

again -
right back at you.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Reasons that I started this thread were 3 fold.

1. It could ALERT the public weeks in advance of a nuclear/dirty bomb event... which could in itself prevent the attacks

2. If the Attacks did happen, then the American people will have this thread with its time stamps to prove that the US Govt knew about this one, and didn't alert its citizens.

3. If nothing happens... then this would be an exercise in "eternal vigilence"

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

But funnily enough, Not the one linked to.

But funnily enough; I absolutely provided the correct
link that dg was trying to convey before you became
so rude. It IS the exact same news article.

Jesus, give me strength.

Instead you should be praying for wisdom to know
how to discuss subjects in an adult manner without
tossing insults at people who were very polite to you.

again -
right back at you.

You are adding nothing to the discussion on this bored, instead of attempting to come in and act like our mother
in which you come off as excessivly hostile, add something to the thread. I have read the other thread and this one caries a better discussion on the actual topic on hand in a more mature manor. That is, until you arrived on the scene to dictate how we should act and where we ought to be posting and demanding appologies.
I am new here, I have been reading here for almost a year and I am very well aware of double postings. I am aso aware you shouldnt jump into a thread to attack people while adding nothing to the topic or posting opinions of the topic and only on how you feel about other posters.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecool280

Originally posted by sidian
All things considered, a dirty bomb would better serve the purpose rather than a full blown nuke.

Nuking a major city causes too many problems. The radioactive fallout alone could spread across several states.

A dirty bomb's spread can be better controlled. Maybe just enough to kill a few city blocks' worth of citizens. And the lenghty process toward a gruesom radiation death will be sensational and emotionally shocking to move people into cohesion.

My two cents.

Sry, I know this was pages ago but I felt I had to say this, I live in the UK and a couple of days ago, our police broke into a suspected terrorists ouse and shot someone, they had materials for making a dirty bomb but one was never found and MI5 (like your CIA) thinks there is enough evidence to support the existence of one out there

I think Osama has the money, the resources, and the will to be able to get the needed materials for a dirty bomb. He is a very patient man and most likely has teams in cities all over the western world just waiting for the right time to use them. With his close relationship with some more developed countries like Pakistan where it would be easy to buy off high ranking army men to get the resources. Dirty bomb are also much easier to get or create then an actual nuclear weapon.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree! Osama can get dirty nuclear waste from both of his neighbors now...Iran and Pakistan.

But I am MORE worried about a False Flag Operation than anything else... with these mid-term elections the Republicans are going to lose a lot of power...which would make Bush a lame duck for 2 years. Bush's Poll Numbers are in the tank, and Bush needs "something" to convince the american people that Iran needs to be dealt with pre-emtively...like Iraq...Thats a Tough Sell even for most americans, however with a Huge Attack...like a Nuke that destroys the nations capital...Washington DC... while all the Democrats and enemies of Bush are hard at work...and meanwhile those in the know are far away or in a fall-out shelter.

Then The Neo-Cons will have enough support for a War with Iran...and a built in excuse for a termporary slowdown in the economy

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Now that is a radical way of looking at things.
Very pessimistic.
Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You are adding nothing to the discussion on this bored,

Actually I did. I provided the link to the ORIGINAL discussion
of this news article.

act like our mother

.... which you both obviously need. Is school out for the summer?

you come off as excessivly hostile

hardly. I'm not the one who jumped all over dg when she was so polite.
I'm not the one who called another board member ignorant when she
was politely trying to be helpful. And I'm not the one who publically
called upon Jesus 'for strength' when the link to the original news article
and the original discussion was posted for people to see.

I am new here

very much so.

I am very well aware ... I am aso aware ...

Obviously not. Glass houses. Best take another look ...
Get over yourself.

As far as the TOPIC goes; no, there won't be a nuclear attack upon this
nation on June 19th. It's just a drill. They are smart to have and as the
ORIGINAL THREAD of this discussion pointed out - even school children
have fire drills. It's smart. It's good planning. And it's expected of our
government officials to be prepared. There is nothing more to this.
End of story.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And if they were not preparing, that would also somehow be the Presidents fault.

He just can't win

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You are adding nothing to the discussion on this bored,

Actually I did. I provided the link to the ORIGINAL discussion
of this news article.

act like our mother

.... which you both obviously need. Is school out for the summer?

you come off as excessivly hostile

hardly. I'm not the one who jumped all over dg when she was so polite.
I'm not the one who called another board member ignorant when she
was politely trying to be helpful. And I'm not the one who publically
called upon Jesus 'for strength' when the link to the original news article
and the original discussion was posted for people to see.

I am new here

very much so.

I am very well aware ... I am aso aware ...

Obviously not. Glass houses. Best take another look ...
Get over yourself.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, or a willful lack of desire to improve the efficiency, merit, effectiveness or usefulness of one's actions. Ignorance is also a "state of being ignorant" or unaware (not knowing).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance

By showing a "willful lack of desire" to read the content of the first post, and indeed post a completely irrelevant link, stating that this was already being discussed in said linked thread, dgtempe showed textbook ignorance. Now, I'm not sure if you are her sock-puppet, or perhaps just her lover [I'm really digging the knight in shining armour routine BTW] but whatever, you're the one dragging this thread off topic with your continual sniping. It was very nice of you to post the correct link, however, not having a crystal ball, or the powers of the ancients, how did I know it was coming? It's not the first time I've seen someone state that a topic is already in discussion and link to something completely irrelevant, and to be sure, it wont be the last, shame, when 30 seconds of reading would have shown that this assumption was incorrect. Now if your tantrum is quite finished, maybe we can let people discuss the relevant topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Read about this on another site and info relating to Walmart storing large amounts of food stuff in packages labeled COG/R2. Items were stored in WM warehouses and recently were being shipped out.

COG/R2 = Continuence Of Government/Region2?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It won't happen on June 19th, that date doesn't mean anything to the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Probable Cause
Read about this on another site and info relating to Walmart storing large amounts of food stuff in packages labeled COG/R2. Items were stored in WM warehouses and recently were being shipped out.

PC, care to supply a link to this 'other site'? I've googled it and come up empty. Has anyone else heard about this Walmart angle?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Probable Cause

That is odd, do you know where they were shipped to? perhaps a link to the article? I know the gov a few weeks ago they were buying large stock piles of MRE's incase of an "Emergency" FEMA has been stock piling them aswell. What kind of attack are people preparing for that they would need freeze dried foods for long periods at a time? FEMA mabe for the hurricane season, doesnt seem like enough a reason to stockpile though.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is still alive and kicking. I am sure Bin Laden is not sitting somewhere in his cave waiting for world cup in Germany. I bet he is planning a new bigger and badder 9/11. Bush cannot scare that animal. He can only be hunted and skinned alive. He would like nothing better than to nuke Washington. And there are plenty of regimes to help him. North Korea, China, Pakistan, and even Russia.

I think that Russian nukes have to be dismantled. Any crackpot Arab who is pissed off at the US can easily go to Moscow and pay millions of dollars to a disgrunted Russia General who would not hesititate to help with a strike on US. In this way Bin Laden can get his hands on a any number of nukes. I still dont trust the Ruskies to not try to re-start the cold war all over again.

I believe that it will be some very filthy rich Arab prince with Al Qaeda philosophy who will try to buy nukes for Bin Laden or some other Wahhabi Salafists extremist group such as the Muslim Brotherhood. Its a nightmare senario. There are literally thousands of princes in states all over the middle east. Every Arab regime has hundreds of relatives each of whom is a prince. Thats like hundreds of super rich bin laden supporters.

Our top priority should be to find ways to beat these cells of sleeping princes. But instead, Bush and Blair are busy wasting time with small time crooks.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Our top priority should be to find ways to beat these cells of sleeping princes. But instead, Bush and Blair are busy wasting time with small time crooks.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

Now there is a possition I can agree with

There is something I'm finding odder and odder about how this war is being conducted.
I do not however believe Bush is capable of nuking his own country. If he were that big of a monster we would know about it. There would be stories about him torturing animals and pulling the wings off flies. He's just wrong minded. He's not a genocidal mad man.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".

Hello Where2hide i live in England and dont remember there being any Drills running before it happened or do you mean the Drills happened on a different day to the London bombings???????

If there was another attack in London / England it would not surprise me if MI5 advise the special people in Government to go hide and not bother to tell the normal subjects (the citizens) that there was an attack about to happen!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED to the Government serving the people and protecting the people!!!!! All I see is the people getting F**ked over and left out of things, on other words NOT GETTING TOLD!!!!!!!

Lataz

Alex (alex1981)

[edit on 8/6/06, by alex1981]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".

Hello Where2hide i live in England and dont remember there being any Drills running before it happened or do you mean the Drills happened on a different day to the London bombings???????

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.
Source.

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:
Source.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join