It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity: Possibly Satan's utlimate deceit?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

12,000 from each tribe? And how can this be known since no records exist from Jerusalem or prior?

And good things take time.

Rev 21 is discussing the New Heaven, that is coming. It is describing the Holy City, and they are refered to in this.

021:001 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
021:002 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
021:003 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God..........

021:010 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
021:011 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
021:012 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
021:013 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
021:014 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
021:015 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
021:016 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
021:017 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
021:018 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
021:019 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
021:020 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
021:021 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
021:022 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
021:023 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
021:024 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
021:025 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
021:026 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
021:027 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

And we tend to think the Great Pyramid looks good and is impressive.

But this is an example, of what I was suggesting.

Israel, is 12 tribes, and nothing like the Middle East today, with our Jewish Brothers and the remenant of Levi there. Their are 10 more to join in, so if the Arabian Brothers, think it's bad now, well hello. There are still, 10 other tribes such as Dan, Benjamin, Zebulan and on..... coming to the negihbourhood.

Each tribe has a function, or duty, and they are what comes thru the Tribulation and and are the 144000 noted earlier. 12000 from each tribe.

Whether this is where the JW belived they are part of this 144000????? One or more of the 12 Tribes? I do not know.

Here's another site noting the 12 Tribes in good detail.

www.gotquestions.org...

Anyhow, have a good evening.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Shane, you have quoted a wonderful vision said to have been experienced by John at Patmos. Why would you draw all these other connection to that vision?

12 Gates, 12 Tribes? It's all so subjective. I mean, everyone's got their opinion about the tribes of Israel and where they went, what they did, etc. All I am saying is that Jews cannot trace their lineage back to then, so it's silly to talk about who's part of what tribe unless it's symbolic.

Now, as for it being symbolic, yeah, I suppose I could see that. But then my question is essentially the same: Why are the children of Abraham so special? Other than their own opinion of themselves, I can't see what makes them God's chosen (and I am including Islamists here since half of them believe in sacred blood through their Prophet)?

The JWs are bogus, and if you want to discuss it, start a different thread and I'll have lots to contribute. It's silly to discuss JWs in this thread anyway because they don't even really think much about Christ. To them, he's the firstborn of creation, so he's like a super angel, but not God.

Lots of Christians on ATS and so I don't want to sound like I'm attacking, I just see the "one-life-and-done" as a very simplistic way to view life. It allows one to sit back all comfy and just daydream about what heaven will be like. It has no appeal to me, because there's a neverending adventurous part of my soul. I would never want to rest back on a cloud and drink God's glory all day like some kind of heavenly heroin or something. I'd prefer a God who encourages me toward self-realization and continuing growth.

I am wondering if the question in the title of this thread takes on a different light recently with all this Davinci Code stuff? Can Christians comment here on if their fellow Christians are whispering about gnostic Christianity and rebirth of the soul? I think that will become a more accepted way to worship Christ and I personally believe that it's the correct "truth" we were meant to get from Jesus.

You are saying that the demons are behind the idea of Christian Reincarnation like the gnostics believed? If so, how come the demons were so effective for the first 300 years after Christ's death? Was it God's holy spirit (through Emporer Justinian) that eliminated rebirth as a valid Christian belief? Was it holy spirit that killed the Cathars and Origen and other Christians who knew they'd been born before and would be reborn in the future?

[edit on 7-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

But then my question is essentially the same: Why are the children of Abraham so special?

The Children of Abraham, are so special because God has said they are. They are his inheritance, whatever that may mean specifically, I can not answer.

This is echoed, in Isaiah 19, in a Oracle against Egypt, of all places.

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

019:001 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
019:002 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
019:003 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
019:004 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.
019:005 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.

It goes on to note, (as coincidence has it), the Great Pyramid and the types of problems Egypt shall face for corrupting their lifes with the Fallen. Also, judging by Glyphs found in their writings, they may have been also working Genetic Experiments, but this would be subject to discussions to elbaroate on in specific.

019:019 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
019:020 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

I can't note the text, without drawing the Great Pyramid into it.

And it concludes with this statement by the LORD.

019:024 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
019:025 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

I'd prefer a God who encourages me toward self-realization and continuing growth.

I'd guess that what what the 'Lost Tribes (10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom) may well have said as well. But we do not have that choice. And for the growth, thats what you need to study the Bible for. It is nurishment for the Soul.

I am wondering if the question in the title of this thread takes on a different light recently with all this Davinci Code stuff?

I think this bears as a testament to the Topic of this thread. The Merovingians have a bloodline that is carried through the Mother, and having this, they claim title to Davids Throne. Unfortunately, this lineage is via CAIN, and has nothing to do with Adam. It is a Satanic corruption, being propogated for the desired results.

That of course is 'QUESTIONING' the matter.

As an side, the Queen of Aragon, was recently studied for genetic Markers, to verify this claim and the results, which still need confirmation from a 'Second Marker', showed, during the presentation on NGS, that she was from the Germanic Peoples or Europa Stock, rather than having MID EAST Markers.

It is a lie. One big Lie

You are saying that the demons are behind the idea of Christian Reincarnation like the gnostics believed? If so, how come the demons were so effective for the first 300 years after Christ's death? Was it God's holy spirit (through Emporer Justinian) that eliminated rebirth as a valid Christian belief? Was it holy spirit that killed the Cathars and Origen and other Christians who knew they'd been born before and would be reborn in the future?

[edit on 7-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

I do not think this is accurate. In the Previous Earth Age, we all lived, in our spiritual bodies, on this earth. So, we have, in some sense, had a part life on this planet, but nothing akin to what is described as reincarnation today. This Present Earth Age is our Flesh Age, and we have 1 try at it. Adam through to Noah and his Son's may have had an exceedingly Long try at it, as may have all of the Sixth Day Man, prior to the Flood. But it is one try.

But upon death, our Spiritual is still alive, and we await that day which is coming, noted in John's vision earlier. The Sixth Day Peoples, and Adam, on through, await this day to come.

As for the Demons aspect, this has gone on since the Flood, thru to the Time of Christ, and is occuring even today.

I have no clue what Gnostics believed though. Like the other Religious Sects, they have their own doctrines to protect.

But do you mind if I digress for a moment Smallpeeps?

You seem to have onething I find interesting that you offer. You have presented in here, and in other posts, a blending of many topics, as if they are all related. I personally do not belive as you do, in respect to your views, and thats okay, but I do agree 100%, that most of the Various Topics here (in ATS) are related as one.

The Secret Societies, Conspiarcies in Religion, Ancients and Origins, Atlantis, Goverment Corruption, NWO, Aliens and on. They all bear wittness to this Topic in Specific. They are all part of the many facets being used to cause confusion. Seperating them all, gives the visual that they are distinct from eachother. This makes it seem, these things are far apart, and distinctly different topics from the outside, but they really are not.

But have a good day

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I see the judeo-christ-islamistic group of religions with all their sub-classes being from the "evil one", the deceitful and revenging jehova, god of one tribe who has become blind in his rage to conquer the world. I see "christ" and the god that most non-pagans obey to as eregore, thoughtform sucking spiritual strenght. There are real beings on that side too. So, my point was to agree with the original poster that the christianity & groupies are the great deceit.
So surprisingly, I count myself spiritual satanist, seeing myself working lovingly for the good and best of humankind, under the caring guidance of original Gods of the gentiles. The bible I see as spell and twists of stories originating from predating religions. www.exposingchristianity.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucia Arkwright
So surprisingly, I count myself spiritual satanist, seeing myself working lovingly for the good and best of humankind, under the caring guidance of original Gods of the gentiles.

Well, isn't that pleasant. I would expect, the following would be something you would agree with.

God, the Supreme Father, has two sons, the elder Satanael, the younger Jesus. To Satanael, who sat on the right hand of God, belonged the right of governing the celestial world, but filled with pride, he rebelled against his Father and fell from Heaven. Then, aided by the companions of his fall, he created the visible world, image of the celestial, having like the other its sun, moon, and stars, and last he created man and the serpent which became his minister. Later Christ came to earth in order to show men the way to Heaven, but His death was ineffectual, for even by descending into Hell He could not wrest the power from Satanael, i.e., Satan. This belief in the impotence of Christ and the necessity therefore for placating Satan, not only "the Prince of this world," but its creator, led to the further doctrine that Satan, being all-powerful, should be adored

This would be something akin to what you are comfortable with? Does this reflect an appropriate assessment of the situation from your point of view?

This was noted from Nesta H. Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, Hawthorne, CA: Christian Book Club of America, 1924. p. 63

I am only asking.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

But then my question is essentially the same: Why are the children of Abraham so special?

The Children of Abraham, are so special because God has said they are. They are his inheritance, whatever that may mean specifically, I can not answer.

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(Galatians 3:26-29)

Abraham's children are those who are in Christ--the inheritance is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is given by promise to those that believe.

It has nothing to do with bloodlines and genealogy:

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
(Matthew 3:9)

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Christianity wasn’t formed for people to be scared of God, or you are totally missing the point of the teachings. It is supposed to open you up spiritually, and make you understand the world. I am Catholic, and it has helped me a lot. I also believe a lot in Karma. The devil will always be here on earth, until the end of times. For people who say Jesus never existed are stupid. Even the Muslims have documented about him.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
For people who say Jesus never existed are stupid.

Ignorant for some perhaps, but not stupid for all. I'm not a fan of blanket statements. Question for you ProjectX, since we're under the same cross, was there a time in your life when you did not believe Jesus existed?

I'm looking forward to a lot of discussions together if you're likewise interested.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This would be something akin to what you are comfortable with? Does this reflect an appropriate assessment of the situation from your point of view?

I am only asking.

Ciao

Shane

Thank you for your curious response, there are several things on your quote which I agree, but also many I dont. Mainly I disagree with signifigance of Christ, and bipolar presentation of Heaven and Hell. I don't see the major beings and parts of universe sorted that way, drawing my influence mainly from mesopotamic religions. That conflict you describe cound be seen as much twisted story of conflict between brothers Enki and Enlil. I see the Satan(who could be called Enki or Ea) as the true creator of mankind, and He doesn't like the current situation where mankind doesnt use its full spiritual potential as christianity restricts personal development on that area (in practice, humankind can and should advance by opening chackras and rising the kundalini and consicious use of spiritual power/magic in daily life. Time for that change is now, no knowledge is hidden anymore.)

On the other hand, I do agree with many teaching of Christ as they have great practical value for communities to co-exist in peace, but the gate to Heaven is trough self-development and enlightement, not by one certain being.
In certain degree, to speak in understanding with those of heavily christianity influenced background, It could be said that both pahts, left- and righthand, Satan or Christ, are proper ways to good (after)life, they just go trough different turns and twists, and could co-exist. Choise of being a sheep or a goat
But so far as christinity(& jewism, islamism and rest of that bunch) are on warpath with my look, it is very unlikely anything good will come from them, they are so corrupted nowdays, using the religion to slave humankind for the control of the theocraty. Some may see it as heaven on earth/as their God intended, strict rule of chosen few and slave class doing all they need. That is the hell in my eyes, and thus I see that tree of religions as wrong as could be, and well, war there will be(and is) do we want it or not, I know my side.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Lucia Arkwright]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucia Arkwright
Thank you for your curious response, there are several things on your quote which I agree, but also many I dont. [edit on 8-6-2006 by Lucia Arkwright]

Well, it's against the grain of my beliefs, but I expect you would have picked that up by now.

This was Quoted, from the Noted Author, and is the main belief premise behind Freemasonry and such sects of Occultism, which his book was discussing.

His book was in response, to Albert Pike's 861 page occult classic entitled Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry which itself, is awash in thoughts of this theme.

Thanks for the response and answering the Question. Some would have not done so.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
as a satanist, i believed this. i believed that the real bad guy was jesus, the one decieving the masses.

but as a pagan, i believe that both sides are decieving. they take us away from the one force that is physically, spiritually, and supernaturally all around us at all times- nature.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Shane, I'll respond to the rest of your post later, but here is a link which talks about children's memories of past lives.

www.scientificexploration.org...

A couple of the most interesting cases revealed information from the children about how they ‘‘chose’’ their prospective parents.

This concept of unborn souls choosing their parents predates Jesus in the Hindu faith. Many humans have had this realization in their souls, that somehow they did choose their birth situation.

There are other similar stories of children remembering their previous life which have been extensively documented by skeptics no less. A child talks about a motorcycle accident they "died" in, perfectly describing the location and accident only to be eventually confirmed by the brother of the man who died. Another child tells of being fatally shot in their previous life and has a birth mark at the same place of the fatal gunshot which matches an actual story they could not have known, and so on.

So if you are correct, then what is your explanation for this phenomena? Demons inside the kids' heads making them tell lies?

To my way of thinking, the reason Jesus said, "let the little children come to me" was not because of their "innocence" as many pastors and preachers will tell you. No, I believe it may have been because children (being newly incarnated) were more refreshing to Jesus. I think he found them to be a reminder of the truth he knew, that little kids are actually souls in the process of rebirth and soul evolution.

Unless you become like this little child, you shall not gain the kingdom of heaven, right? What is the meaning of that statement when so much of Christianity is built on the idea of "growing up" and "being responsible" and "knowing your duty"... So much of Christ-worship seems to be tacked onto the few things Jesus did and said. The gospel and his legend tell me MUCH more about Jesus than the churches which claim his legacy.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aniiohsowtf
i believed that the real bad guy was jesus, the one decieving the masses.

It's the masses who are deceiving the masses. Human beings are best at lying to self and self is the most gullible.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by aniiohsowtf
i believed that the real bad guy was jesus, the one decieving the masses.

It's the masses who are deceiving the masses. Human beings are best at lying to self and self is the most gullible.

I dont believe it is the masses decieving the masses, more like the few... Or are you saying we are all decieving ourselves? We could consider that our greatest self deception is that we believe ourselves to matter in the great scheme of things...

But I digress

and 20 hours awake is not good for the soul!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So if you are correct, then what is your explanation for this phenomena? Demons inside the kids' heads making them tell lies?

That is difficult to express, and still retain any sense of compassion and dignity.

And as sad as it seems, yes.

But we must also acknowledge, Demon, was implied as a generalized term.

I am a Christian, and this was my choice to accept, and I trust I walk in the footsteps of Christ's example, but this does not mean I deny the existance of otherthings in this world that are also real despite their nature.

Some are Benelovent or Benign and Some are Destructive or Debilitating. For lack of a better term, I would still define them as I have. Demons.

But yes, I would still believe these occurances have some form of influence from outside of the child.

There are many other cases, which are just as strange, such as a child with their 'Friend' who seems imaginary, but overtime, it is found they weren't really all that make believe.

I trust you get what I am suggesting. It's not the nicest answer to give, but you did ask.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That is difficult to express, and still retain any sense of compassion and dignity.

Why is it difficult? I'm talking about children who describe (on their own accord) what their previous life was, and how they died. Why is this fact (that some children have such memories) lacking in compassion and dignity? You'll have to explain it better to me.

I am a Christian, and this was my choice to accept, and I trust I walk in the footsteps of Christ's example, but this does not mean I deny the existance of otherthings in this world that are also real despite their nature.

When you accepted Christ, did you have an emotional revelation, like tongue of flame over your head or tears or whatnot? Because this leads me to my next question: How can your personal, subjective experience with a spirit being (Jesus) be more valid and more holy, than those of children describing previous lives? Why does your experience allow you to speak as if you have truth (as you are doing here) and to dismiss the subjective experiences of others? This behavior seems typical of many Christians. Their emotions trump all other people's emotions.

There are many other cases, which are just as strange, such as a child with their 'Friend' who seems imaginary, but overtime, it is found they weren't really all that make believe.

This is not clear enough. If demons can influence little kids to name situations in which they died and then have it be confirmed, then you must describe how it is done, otherwise any rational person will look at the evidence and accept the truth of rebirth.

You are denying rebirth here, but with little data. What's that scripture about how Satan "keeps transforming himself into an angel of light"? Now what do you think that scripture means? Is there any part of your being that would admit that this scripture implies that MOST Christians will be decieved? That's what I get when I read it. Most Christians, on the day of judgement (according to the bible) will say to Jesus "Lord, weren't we Christians?" and he'll say he never knew them.

Think about it Shane. You are fully convinced, for some reason that rebirth is false, though it predates Christ by hundreds even thousands of years. In fact, every day is a metaphor for rebirth. When we all lie our heads on our pillows, we "die", and enter the "spirit/dream world". When we awake in the morning, we are "born" into a whole new day.

Take a closer look at the world around you, and you will see in all natural creation, a cycle of birth, death and rebirth. It is only the Christians and Abrahamists who are dead set on convincing humans that their souls follow a different cycle, which does not involve rebirth.

A human left alone in the wilderness for a long enough time will feel the truth of rebirth, deeply in his or her soul. Witness the fact that almost all native peoples (americans, eskimos, aborigines, etc) believe in rebirth. In fact some eskimo grandparents will traditionally commit suicide so as to be reborn into their same family again. I suppose this would be demons taking advantage of these poor, non-Christianized sods?

[edit on 14-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyrewatchingme
I dont believe it is the masses decieving the masses, more like the few... Or are you saying we are all decieving ourselves?

Yes, that's it. But that still ends up as masses only not as a group deception which would be fairly easy to somehow detect, I would think. Besides not all of think or see the same way. But individual self-deception is a hard one. Because we are the easiest person to fool, and we do it without even knowing, and so it's not even understood as the case until it is realized by each individual. If it is. We all lie to ourselves. We're lying to say that we don't. If we say we don't, then it is because we are totally unaware of doing it. And that is the heart of the matter and the reason it can be so effective.

and 20 hours awake is not good for the soul!

No, its not! Go lay down!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Because this leads me to my next question:

No, and I have not meant to appear subjective.

You are denying rebirth here, but with little data.

No, I am offering an explaination on a subject that despite, little data, claims to be rebirth, without being rude and keeping inmind, others will obvious have their own beliefs. I am simply expressing mine. As are you, and as can others. Who is right, will not become clear, immeaditely, but in the not to distant future, we will know.

And speaking of that not to distance future.....

What's that scripture about how Satan "keeps transforming himself into an angel of light"? Now what do you think that scripture means? Is there any part of your being that would admit that this scripture implies that MOST Christians will be decieved? That's what I get when I read it. Most Christians, on the day of judgement (according to the bible) will say to Jesus "Lord, weren't we Christians?" and he'll say he never knew them.

You recieved a A+ for your observational skill here Smallpeeps. Sadly, you are 100% correct.

Think about it Shane. You are fully convinced, for some reason that rebirth is false, though it predates Christ by hundreds even thousands of years. In fact, every day is a metaphor for rebirth. When we all lie our heads on our pillows, we "die", and enter the "spirit/dream world". When we awake in the morning, we are "born" into a whole new day.

Think about it Smallpeeps. Satan and the Fallen have been spewing their crap on this planet since long before the Genesis Account of Recreation (14000 years??). What is in their best interest? Letting people in on the Scam, or supporting the premise of Rebirth?

Take a closer look at the world around you, and you will see in all natural creation, a cycle of birth, death and rebirth. It is only the Christians and Abrahamists who are dead set on convincing humans that their souls follow a different cycle, which does not involve rebirth.

That is because our Souls are eternal. We had them since, "And God Created the heavens and the earth", and we'll have them after the Millenium Kingdom, if the option afforded us of Freewill, is utilized properly. The choice will be yours and yours alone to make.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Think about it Smallpeeps. Satan and the Fallen have been spewing their crap on this planet since long before the Genesis Account of Recreation (14000 years??).

Aha, but only one of us believes in Satan. I see Satan as being a creation of those who bring him into being through their desire. I don't see Satan as being a particular spirit like the bible describes him. Anyway, I am describing the real and tactile metaphors (and scientific evidence) for rebirth, which exist in the human lifetime, and your response about Satan is a non-sequitor.

Why do we need sleep? Why do we need to dream? What is the purpose of the dream world? To simply let the mind do backflips? No, in fact your soul revisits the spirit world when you sleep. It's the universe calling you back to truth.

What is in their best interest? Letting people in on the Scam, or supporting the premise of Rebirth?

Supporting? The demons and Satan are supporting the premise of rebirth? I just described how natural man (native "heathens") believe in rebirth. These are real people, who are not brainwashed by religion. Again I ask, how can you explain that demons are behind it? As a further question, do you believe that non-christians are destined for hell?

I say demons are behind the church and the misrepresentation of Christ. Would Christ be happy with the behavior of the US Christian Right? What kind of bomb would he prefer, conventional or nuclear? And how about the Catholic Church?

The Abrahamists want to make you believe this life is all there is, which is precisely the technique used by Satan in tempting Jesus himself in your bible. Did he try to convince Jesus about the nature of his soul? Did Satan try to advance the premise of rebirth, ever? Does the bible discuss rebirth at all? NO because the Abrahamists will never speak of it.

That is because our Souls are eternal. We had them since, "And God Created the heavens and the earth", and we'll have them after the Millenium Kingdom, if the option afforded us of Freewill, is utilized properly. The choice will be yours and yours alone to make.

I wish you well with your beliefs, but the facts remain and you haven't addressed them. I asked you to describe how demons work and you cannot. You righteously speak of heaven and judgement but you do not address the truths I mentioned.

Evil (call it Satan) wants you to lie back and think you've got it figured out.
Evil wants you to drink up your own righteousness and get drunk on it.
Evil wants you to be reborn endlessly, trapped in samsara without knowing it.

Yearning for the "goal" of heavenly rest with God sounds similar to the Jihadist who is so convinced that he'll blow himself up. Are there demons in his head confusing him also? Are all Abrahamists going to somehow hold hands in Heaven? If so, then why are they causing so much crap here on Earth? Nah, I don't need the bible to be able to recognize evil when I see it.

No, I'll stick with the original truth, unsullied by Roman or Abrahamic deception. As I mentioned, the original Christians accepted rebirth as being a Christian truth. It was a Roman Emporer who finally erased that truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Census
There is no qestion in my mind that the element of dark has infected all religions with the exception of perhaps Buddhism.

How wonderful if this were true. Alas, it is not.

In Sri Lanka, the Sinhalese Buddhist majority has been killing and persecuting members of non-Buddhist minorities -- Christian, Hindu and Muslim -- in the name of its own faith for at least a century. The Sri Lankan Buddhist clergy believes the island is Dhammadipa, the Island of Dharma, and its Sinhalese majority are the Buddha's chosen people, charged with 'protecting' Buddhism, using violence if need be, against its 'enemies'. A Buddhist monk writes battle-hymns for Sinhalese soldiers to sing as they march against the (Hindu and Christian) Tamils. In the Sinhalese national mythohistory, the Mahavamsa, the hero-king Dutugemunu is conscience-stricken after a victory in which his forces have slaughtered thousands of the enemy, but is reassured by Buddhist monks that in fact he has killed only one and a half people: one Buddhist and one who had begun to follow the Middle Path (he counts as half a person); the rest, being non-Buddhists, are not human and therefore the king need feel no remorse over having caused their deaths.

The fundamentalist brand of Buddhism prevalent in Sri Lanka (it's called Theravada) is also prevalent in Burma (Myanmar) and Cambodia, countries whose people seem to be as capable of Satanic acts as any Christian.

There are, or have been in the past, Buddhist sects whose members practised ritual murder, drank human blood, desecrated graves and had sex with corpses. These sects, which are generally subsumed under the portmanteau term Vajrayana (lightning path), preached that the way to attain detachment was through self-indulgence beyond satiety to the point of disgust; revulsion would free one from craving and thus advance one along the parth to nirvana. The real nasties were a kind of Vajrayana fringe, but there were groups of them in India, Indonesia (on the island of Sumatra), Nepal and elsewhere, so they were quite numerous.

All religions are human creations, and therefore must partake of the evil that abides in all humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join