It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will ask Aliens questions on your behalf, this is your chance to learn truth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
ur
?

To err is human but to ur is alien

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Okay, dont shoot the messenger here, but the Greys seem to frown on the use of smilys. I am in no way saying you shouldn't use smilys, just if Alien Hymn ever agress to come online (and he may, he is considering logging onto ats and posting here himself), he may ignore you if you use a smily. This is because, if you remember, they are very interested in emotions, and the use of smilys, in thier eyes, trivializes them.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SacredSpirit
Okay, dont shoot the messenger here, but the Greys seem to frown on the use of smilys. I am in no way saying you shouldn't use smilys, just if Alien Hymn ever agress to come online (and he may, he is considering logging onto ats and posting here himself), he may ignore you if you use a smily. This is because, if you remember, they are very interested in emotions, and the use of smilys, in thier eyes, trivializes them.

Tell me your not serious. This smelled like a hoax
right from the start.

This reminds me of sleeper

[edit on 29-5-2006 by toogood]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by last_one_leftHere is another couple of questions...Do you agree that they have a right to manipulate and monitor our thought patterns...did you ever consider that they "leech" off negative vibrations emitted by us. They do no not consume solid mass so what do they consume..... energy? Are they pacifist beings? Do you have msn lol? I want a conversation.

I feel the same way.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just so we understand each other sleepy

Is this what they object to?

or is it this?
Send me down the path of truth and wisdom.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I ask of you to look upon the stars,
And embrace the sacred vitrues of the years,
In a blur and a rush of moving cars,
The hand will come to wipe away your tears,
So look beyond the homly realm of mars,
And dwell within the glowing sea of stars.

Haha, sounds like the 'Lams' have been getting their poetry from mother goose.

Can anybody take this stuff seriously anymore?!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Like I said, it does not mean you can't use smilys, just if you speak to Alien Himn if and when he comes online, he may not take you as seriously, remember that they communicate through emotions primarily, so using a smily to convey an emotion to them while they can actually read your mind is like an insult. Again no big deal, just keep that in mind. They also dont like acronyms that cojnvey emotions like "lol"

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SacredSpirit]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hahahahahah

My, how interesting. If this is the Sleeper, and you two had a tiff, then the two of you are here again. Are you tailin' Mr.Penny?

NAW.

Great idea with the Pet Alien. Very minimalistic.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Like I said, it does not mean you can't use smilys, just if you speak to Alien Hymn when he comes online, he may not take you as seriously, rmeember that they communicate through emotions primarily, so using a smily to convey an emotion to them while they can actually read your mind is like an insult. Again no big deal, just keep that in mind. They also dont like acronyms that cojnvey emotions like "lol"

So your saying they will only talk to you if you are feeling any negative emotions? There you have it folks, they only feed off your negative emotions.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If yer gonna perpetrate a hoax you should at the least use a spell checker.
I misspell words on purpose. Is that yer excuse?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
somebody get this kid a straight jacket and a room with some padded walls

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

my negative will serve them well.

you still havent addressed my post breaking down everything wrong with your picture.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm down w/it

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Matyas]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here's my best guess re this thread.
Stop posting here and it will soon do what it was intended to do.
Fade away into nothing.
Sleeper, go back to the religion threads. At least there you have some semblence of knowledge.l

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackguymike
somebody get this kid a straight jacket and a room with some padded walls

Don't get discouraged of non/believers S.Spirit, I personally don't believe in Aliens, but I think I'm open minded to try and understand someone else's truths, no matter how absurd they may be. This is the problem in the CONSPIRACY world of people accepting only one way of thinking, It's no wonder why non conspiracy types see us as crazy, we fight amongst ourselves more than with the BRAINDEAD general public. Just my opinion on the matter before us.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This thread is over... The member is the same "person" (one does wonder why they have so little life to distract them they must repeatedly waste our time) who started the "Photo of the century" thread...

BANNED...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join