It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will ask Aliens questions on your behalf, this is your chance to learn truth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello, I have already established my method of contact with the greys, or Lams in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you would like to learn my method please discuss it on that thread. It is also reccomended that you read this article:
www.boudillion.com...
Even if you have not seen my other thread. The article will answer some questions as to the history of my method of contact.

So let me explain a little bit. I can communicate to the Greys (henceforth reffered to as Lams) telepathically through using bwgen and the Lam Statement. I have also established physical contact on several occasions. Anyway, onto the purpose of this thread.

This thread is designed for you to ask questions to me which i will then relay to the aliens. You may ask anything, but be warned, this is not a joke, so be careful what you ask. Before I begin i would like to state that one of my most frequent alien contacts, known as "Alien Himn" has relayed a messege to me to give to you in the form of a short poem, so I will. Why a poem you ask? It is often that the Lams communicate through emotions rather then words, as thier high intellegence dictates. They can induce altered and emotional states at will, and they commmunicate by doing so. So naturally a poem is anideal way of filling the gap between emotions and words, since it portrays both.

I ask of you to look upon the stars,
And embrace the sacred vitrues of the years,
In a blur and a rush of moving cars,
The hand will come to wipe away your tears,
So look beyond the homly realm of mars,
And dwell within the glowing sea of stars.

Alien Hymn asks you to recite this poem before posting your question, because it invokes a state of awareness to the alien intellegences. They can detect the exact emotions produced by the poem, and it will better help them relay thier answer to me. So ask away!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
EDIT: Sorry, don't ask that. I'm scared. Sorry!

[edit on 29-5-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why did they interact with me as a child. I want to know what their interest in me was. BTW what you call lams are "demonic entities". They don't belong in our time space, they are like infiltrators. They have already began manipulation of our and most likely your conciousness., what relation do you have to them? Do you actually think they would serve you?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
whats my name,real name

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I would certainly like to ask 'them' if they have various religions in their society and do they believe in a singular divine creator of all things.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ask them what they think of our world and how far advanced are they and will they ever show us there ways?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry to butt in but they are aware of the source of creation yet they do not respect the laws...because in the end there are no laws that actually apply to you, you can be a negative entity or a positive one, one does not exist without the other. In the grey's colonies, if that is what you would call it, they have no sense of self, they are tools or servants in a heirarchical system....who is on the top of the chain i'm still not sure. The man who started this thread might be able to answer that.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Surely your kidding, right?
And your actually asking questions??
wow.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Surely your kidding, right?
And your actually asking questions??
wow.

I was going to ask a question for fun, but then thought if it was real I don't need aliens chasing me down because I said something they did like.

And don't call me surely

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is all information that I've read, it is in no way guaranteed factual evidence, yet i've had some odd enough things happen to me so don't I have the right to ask questions...for self assurement...even if it means nothing.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ask them why I always feel like I'm not alone when I walk onto my porch

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Will Hillary be the next president? And should we accept slavery and bondage?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical
I would certainly like to ask 'them' if they have various religions in their society and do they believe in a singular divine creator of all things.

It is like this. You can say that they do believe in a divine creator or they don't, it depends on what your interpretation of a divine being is. Here's how it breaks down: the altimate living entity in the universe is the cosmos itself. It is, for all purposes, the most ultimate and divine entity in existence. The cosmos in it's entirety is a consious being in and of itself. Notice how I saw cosmos and not universe, by cosmose i mean all space times and realities on any brane. If you are familiar with quantum theory and string theory you already know there is a seperate universe for each and every possible outcome, therefore, there are an infinite numbers of realities on different branes. It is the understanding of Greys that the interconnected branes (planes on multi-dimensional space time in which realities exist) form a network that is capable of thinking and thus existence itself is the most evolved, and eternal divine being.

Why did they interact with me as a child. I want to know what their interest in me was. BTW what you call lams are "demonic entities". They don't belong in our time space, they are like infiltrators. They have already began manipulation of our and most likely your conciousness., what relation do you have to them? Do you actually think they would serve you?

Firstly in no way do they serve me, they are merely answering our questions. And to say they are demonic is a label humans can put on something they can't explain. There is no such thing as "demonic". They are simply an advanced species that certain elements of mankind have looked upon and said "They are strange, therefore, they are Demonic". They do not inform me much as to thier intentions as they pretain to interactions and expirements, however it should be noted that they are merely studying humanity's evolution. They give humanity's evolution a shove in the right direction evry now and then as well (as they did with the Jesus incident). They are particularly interested in human emotions. Many implants they give attach directly into the nerve tissue, and allow the Lams to monitor the emotions felt by thier subjects. Every thought process is also broadcasted and studied by the aliens.

Ask them what they think of our world and how far advanced are they and will they ever show us there ways?

As humanity becomes more advanced, the aliens are constantly sharing certain aspects of technology, though we may not be aware of it. What do they think of us? It is difficult to describe thier exact relationship, though it is not unlike that of a parent and a child. Humanity as a species would not exist if the Greys had not modified the genetic structure of Homo Habillus (sp.) and spliced it with thier own. A real life example of an Alien human Hybrid can be seen at www.starchildproject.com Due to our genetic relationship with the Greys, it can be said that they represent the pinnacle of evolution. They are so far above us in terms of intellegence that an anology to describe it would be this: A pet dog knows humans exist, it sees them and interacts with them on a daily basis. It can sometimes understand some of what a human says and does, but the dog can never know the true depth of human intellegence. The dog will never know the rush of a first kiss, or be able to dance in the rain or use a computer. On the dogs part, however, ignorance is bliss. We are like dogs.

Im sorry if I could not answer every question, it would take to much time to ask them, but i will keep answering the best ones.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SacredSpirit]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Did they just answer you?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Please ask Alien Himm. Why?

[edit on 29-5-2006 by sturod84]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Mother Goose Alert

Boy oh boy have there been alot of these lately. What is your motive? Do you really expect anyone to believe that your in contact with aliens and that they tell you the truth?

First off, your not in any contact with any aliens...period and also, if you were, do you really believe that grays are going to tell you the truth?

Mother Goose Alert issued throughout ATS county until further notice.

Stay tuned

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census

...period and also,

????

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Im sorry that my post TOTALLY escaped you enjoise05. Simple grammatical errors can be VERY confusing for some....Don't sweat it...You can ask the aliens

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I just thought it was a little bit funny.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes I have been answered as pretaining to those three questions. And no, the Greys do not lie. You speak of them as though they are within the realm of human intellegence. Beings as advanced as them see the folly in lying and do not need to lie. Again, because they are misunderstood by humans and labeled "evil" and "sneaky", the general public has this image made out of what the grays are like, but it is not correct. It would be virtually impossible for us to understand the greys and why they do what they do, it's like a cockroach trying to read Romeo and Juliet

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join