It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video: alians forming crop circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this video has been debunked but came accross this today.

video.google.com...

Looks kinda legit to me but could be fake then again im no expert, thought id throw it up here for you guys to take a gander at.

p.s mods if this video is allready up here feel free to delete my post

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have seen too much stuff like this to doubt the correct terminology for this phenomenon. And its not referred to as "Aliens.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We got a gazillion threads on it. Its fake, made for a TV show.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Footage of crop circle may be fake but to me it appears the UFO's are avoiding enterring the rough circumferrence of the marks as if something invisable is landing.
Perhaps they are performing recon as the ship lands.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
British vid. Colin Andrews, the Guru of UK Crop Circles debunked this one years ago. The people who video'd it and turned it in to him appx 1992, were possible special effects people , due to the F/X equip they had, and in that Collin ruled that this video stood to big a chance of being now you see it - now you really see it footage made by them.

Dallas

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you were recording this video, would you already know where crop circle is going to be and tape there, or you would follow those light/fire balls?

It is fake. I saw the interview with the guy who made this video.

[edit on 5/30/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The link doesn't work for me, but I'm assuming that its the video of the BOLs (Balls Of Light) circling a crop forming a crop circle.

People have two views of this.

One view is that the video is faked. The creator of the video went public with it, stating that he created thevideo anf that it is, in fact, a hoax.

Some people believe that the is just a pawn for Illuminati to hide the fact that there is filmed evidence that extraterrestrials have visited Earth and are responsible for the crop cirlce phenomena (and the millions of dollars in wasted crops).

It all depends on your point of view (and if you're a whackjob or not)

Ciao,
Joe

[edit on 5/30/2006 by TheRanchMan]

top topics

join