It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any "Real" Top Secret Information exposed on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just wondering if any real and currently classified information ever been devulged on ATS?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While I've seen ALOT of material that is not often covered by the big corporate media. And, I've seen recently DE-classified documents and info. I have personally never seen any STILL classified info.

but then again Ive only been a member for about 7 months or so... for what its worth

also I did a google of "classified documents" for ATS and i got alot of topic talking about classified material but I didnt find anything that IS classified.. hope this helps

[edit on 29-5-2006 by TONE23]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My thoughts on this.. Through deductive reasoning and speculation classified information could be revealed but the person coming-up with the stuff is just making a very good guess.

Actual Psychic forsight; such as in The personal predictions/dreams forum

Insider knowledge; such as a pissed-off or guilt ridden government employee or military member. Afterwards, they would be in a ALOT of trouble.

UPDATE:
THERE ****IS**** classified information on ATS
look here
ATS Area 51 Thread

That certainly isn't something the US government wants everyone knowing.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Godzilla1985]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That's classified?
If it was classified then it wouldn't be sitting out in the open. The gov tracks EVERY sat that goes anywhere NEAR Area 51, and knows EXACTLY when they're overhead, and in range. They plan test flights around the times of sattelites.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
That's classified?
If it was classified then it wouldn't be sitting out in the open. The gov tracks EVERY sat that goes anywhere NEAR Area 51, and knows EXACTLY when they're overhead, and in range. They plan test flights around the times of sattelites.

I thought the same thing to... lol Cause if google earth is classified...IM in trouble(and a couple million other people too.)

BTW: ive looked again and Still havnt found any classified docs(two hours and my eyes hurt.) ill try some more when I get the chance

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
if "classified" information was here on ATS, it would probably be illegal...

then, there would be no ATS...

thus, i hope there isn't any "classified" information on here

but, there is great news that isn't covered in the mainstream medias...

that is definitely a plus...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

Insider knowledge; such as a pissed-off or guilt ridden government employee or military member. Afterwards, they would be in a ALOT of trouble.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Godzilla1985]

That pretty much sums it up, you're very likely not going to see classified information worth a lot on this board unless you have someone actually risking their life to get it out on the net and then even from that standpoint.. where's the credibility backing it up.. unless there's a plethora of undeniable information.

Good luck if you do find anything, I'd like to see it.

Edit: Try remote viewing!

[edit on 5/29/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
When all said and done, how will we ever know if the information is classified?

If someone posts info saying that its classified, then they are going to get questioned about it , and possibly ridiculed when they cannot back up their claims with links etc. This has happened i the past, so i wonder if the info was classified after all?

Also, if anyone does post information of this nature, are they going to be daft enough to post it from a private IP address, and say it is 'classified'? They would, i imagine, post from a public computer.

Just a thought...............

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A lot of classfied information has been posting.

Stuff has been requested to been removed before.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Google Earth isnt classified information you silly children

There is lot of information on here that you wont here on mainstream information services.
I dont know about still classified information.
I think General Benton K Partin USAF ret. may have an ATS account based something i heard him say in an interview. So not a bad source a 30 year air force general.

for recenty released information you are better off with Cryptome

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
the two animated mice
known as "Pinky And The Brain"

are characterizations of the real life Dick Cheney & GW Bush...

shhhhh.....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Oooo thats sounds interesting, like what?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Personally, I would hope not. Things are labeled Top Secret for a reason. Someone would be breaking the law and their oaths if they did so. In this age of insta-celebrity through indiscretion I hope that there is a line that these intelligence professionals and politicians wouldn't cross.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If anything "classified" is here, it is in RATS, not ATS.

Recent example would be Juniper III, although some parts of that are now censored. Read more in RATS.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Have any details, or leaving us with a cliffhanger?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
when did ATS start?

was this site around directly after 9/11?

im curious because it would have been neet to see the conspiracy unfold on a forum website.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
when did ATS start?

im curious because it would have been neet to see the conspiracy unfold on a forum website.

a long time ago, maybe 99 or 2000 (i am not even sure)...

yes, it was around after 9-11...

you should have seen the conspiracy talk when the pope died

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I remember SimonGray posting in a thread about requested information being removed. DR asked the question. An aircraft thread was removed, i believe it was requested by the DoD. There was an incident in RATS were a government agency tested its reactions time when top secret information was released on the net (they requested we stopped calling their classfied numbers lol). Certain information got removed, believed it was the phone numbers. A thread in secret society was requested to be closed due to it unmasking secret information of College Fraternity Secrets. Thats it i think, but there is probably a lot more

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Actually, it's a pretty good bet there's classified information on ATS, if for no other reason than the recent trend towards increased secrecy. This administration has re-classified thousands of previously released documents, in addition to keeping things classified longer, and encouraging the rejection of FOIA requests by instructing government employees to reject all requests in the absence of a good reason not to.

So, there are probably classified documents referenced in the course of one discussion or another, but in fairness to ATS and our members, the documents were likely not classified when they were posted.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by tom goose
when did ATS start?

a long time ago, maybe 99 or 2000 (i am not even sure)...

yes, it was around after 9-11...

you should have seen the conspiracy talk when the pope died

thats interesting, do you recall what the first piece of evidence was that suggested a government conspiracy in 9/11?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by tom goose]

[edit on 30-5-2006 by tom goose]

<<   2 >>

join