It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing - validation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are many here that have been helped by the energy work I do. I'm so very happy to be able to help. And many wish they could repay me in some way - absolutely not! Prayers are the very best 'payment' you could offer me.

I don't even know if those people still frequent this board - but I'd like to see a thread validating this wonderful means of helping each other.

If there are any that are still here that have been helped with the healing energy, it would be very nice if you might jot down your experiences here.... it would help others to see that it is indeed valid and a reality, thus giving more opportunity for those who need help to step forward.

I know many have told me that they came here only to find help, and I doubt they stayed after they wer helped. My fingers are crossed that some remain.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am not one of those recipients Angel but I did have my own experience with energy healing many, many years ago which started me on the road to investigating and questioning the nature of things.

Prayers and best wishes to you and all who use this gift and if you could see your way to sending a smidgen of energy, peace of mind and confidence my way over the next few weeks while I sort out my life direction all the better.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Peace of mind and confidence - Not a problem. Today is Sunday 5/21/06 - and come bed time (my quiet time) - I will be sending your way.
With your permission, I will copy paist your words so I have something to use as a focus ... I think I might find it hard to use the username ubermunche - too many things pop into mind as to what exactly that might mean. LOL

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am still here AngelaLady,
since you helped me with the energy work you do it has increase my belief.
ive had a little go at it not the top stuff but the small grade energy work i can start to feel the littlest different not alot but alittle.
yet again thanks for the help you gave and yes i will pray for you

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can this work to help someone who is very ill?

I mean if i could learn this even to a small degree could it make a difference if you needed it for a family member?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That's great Bullet Proof

I will keep you in mind as I send this evening - My intent for you will be focused on your feeling the energy being sent to you and for you to become more sensative to the healing energy around you.

Generaly, when I intend for someone to feel the energy, the most common things I hear back is the feeling of warmth and/or tingeling and of being very relaxed and sleeping much more sound than usual. I tend to send mostly at night now because too many people told me they took a nap or was so relaxed that they had a hard time focusing on anything other than the relaxed state and the warmth they felt.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Can this work to help someone who is very ill?

I mean if i could learn this even to a small degree could it make a difference if you needed it for a family member?

Definatley! That's what it's all about. And even more important, it helps to maintain and keep the body healthy in all areas so that our physical body don't become sick or diseased.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks,

Can you offer me some place to start some reading prehaps,

Thanks Again, im willing to try anything

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, the main thing is first to realise that we are all capable of using this energy. WE are made of this energy. There are a few different ways to go about this. Some are born very sensative to these energies and seem to understand and use them just as we do our eyes and ears - automaticaly. (This was my first step.)

Another, more time consuming way of learning is through understanding. Here you need to learn about and understand the 'make up' of the body. Although your biology and anatomy is a great help, I mean the subtle energy and chakras etc. There are alot of books and internet resorces for this. This understanding will have to come at some point and time (you may just end up wanting to know exactly it is that your doing and go hunting around for answers
You might look up words like Chakras, Reiki, healing energy, spritual healing, healing touch (This was my 2nd step) When you understand how the body is SUPOSE to work, it just follows course that you become more attuned to your body, healing your body, and eventuraly being able to help others heal their body as well.

The easier more immediate way is to be attuned by someone else who has already been through the learning or was naturaly aware of and able to direct (channel) the energy. These attunments are generaly (and unfortunatly) usualy charged for. More unfortunate - there are alot of scams out there claiming that once they recieve your payment you will be attuned via distance.
But if you go to a Reiki Mater in your area, generaly you can be attuned and taught the very basics very. I went through this process myself (all levels), just to see what this was all about and to see if others could indeed use this 'quick method' to begin healing themselves.

I like to help others learn to do this themselves (a dayly treatment on oneself is a great thing). And they can help others as well.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks Angel, anything to help get through the next couple of weeks, not that it's anything terrible, just hectic and challenging. My name is Phil if that helps.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Thanks Angel, anything to help get through the next couple of weeks, not that it's anything terrible, just hectic and challenging. My name is Phil if that helps.

LOL, yes, that definatly helps. It's will probably be between 10 and 11 tonight when I begin. (I'm in the midwest)

Not that you have to be awake, asleep, doing or not doing anything in particular - but if you are just kicking back you might feel a little something going on.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello AngelaLadyS maybe you can help me out seems here lately my life sucks a lot more than usual its probably selfish of me to be complaining with all the turmoil that's going on in the world right now anything you can do will be more than appreciated. thanks

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
is this gift u have an individual to individual experience or can u heal many ppl at the same time.

if its the latter, could u do ur magic on the whole world, even if its just for a second. i feel the insecurity and tension brewing getting enormous every day. just want others to know that they are not alone.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Hello AngelaLadyS maybe you can help me out seems here lately my life sucks a lot more than usual its probably selfish of me to be complaining with all the turmoil that's going on in the world right now anything you can do will be more than appreciated. thanks

Hey Skitzo -
It's grabbing the bull by the horns in this stage that can keep your physical health from failing you or getting worse. I'll be more than happy to send to you. If more people noticed a problem before physical symptoms started or got worse we'd all be alot healthier.
You can help me in this way:
When something negative, stressful, worrysome - anything that can be deemed as harmful or not helpful to your health (mental/emotional) comes your way - I want you to see yourself as a funnel. All the negative/harmful goes right through just as clean clear water would go through a funnel.
I'll be restoring and cleansing your energy. I will also try to open your chakras, but all of this will take me a bit of time - I may have to do more than one session with you.
You will feel a bit more relaxed, and if you do your part and help me to finish cleansing and ballancing your energy - you'll see a markable change over the next days

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101

is this gift u have an individual to individual experience or can u heal many ppl at the same time.

if its the latter, could u do ur magic on the whole world, even if its just for a second. i feel the insecurity and tension brewing getting enormous every day. just want others to know that they are not alone.

It works for individual and situational. I like to do individual people or situations at a time, although an entire group or even (like 9/11) or a town of flood victoms etc certainly is good.
When I do large groups of people I have to stop often - it feels sticky, grimmy almost. I feel the need to wash my hands and ground every few minutes. But it is a wonderful experience to have many of us sending at the same time.

You have a kind heart
You feel warm and comfortable at the time you typed this. My best to you,
Namaste'
Angela

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
AngelaLadyS, you are so kind with your words and seem to have a big heart.

I have always had an interest in this subject. I must say there must be more than we can start to understand.

Any positive energy for my family and I would be deeply appreciated.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Originally posted by rottonralph101

It works for individual and situational. I like to do individual people or situations at a time, although an entire group or even (like 9/11) or a town of flood victoms etc certainly is good.
When I do large groups of people I have to stop often - it feels sticky, grimmy almost. I feel the need to wash my hands and ground every few minutes. But it is a wonderful experience to have many of us sending at the same time.

You have a kind heart
You feel warm and comfortable at the time you typed this. My best to you,
Namaste'
Angela

i wonder what would happen if all the ppl around the globe could pray/meditate with you... where and what could this mental energy go and do??

ps: i looked at my settings tab but couldnt find any connections with u knowing i understand what Namaste means. r ur ablilties like jean grey?? do u know what i am doing right now with ur third eye or whatever that u use...

[edit on 21-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thank you AngelaLadyS with your help i will do my best i am wide open.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I could use a little help. A little emberassing to explain the problem, you know how guys are.

My mother says I'm a healer, but I have problems doing it "on demand".
If my girlfriends back hurts I can lay my hands on her and make it stop as long as I'm almost asleep. But if she asks me to do it I can't. Can't seem to heal myself either, that's where I need help mostly.
I seem to be "in touch" with nature, I walk up on wild animals all the time and they don't seem to be afraid of me. birds will land on my head, I talk to bumblebees and ask them to stop buzzing my girlfriend and they oblige.
I need to work on my healing abilities, but it's kinda hard when I have a problem with myself.
Think you could help? My name is Gary and I'm in Minerva, Ohio.
Thanks....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
I could use a little help. A little emberassing to explain the problem, you know how guys are.

My mother says I'm a healer, but I have problems doing it "on demand".
If my girlfriends back hurts I can lay my hands on her and make it stop as long as I'm almost asleep. But if she asks me to do it I can't. Can't seem to heal myself either, that's where I need help mostly.
I seem to be "in touch" with nature, I walk up on wild animals all the time and they don't seem to be afraid of me. birds will land on my head, I talk to bumblebees and ask them to stop buzzing my girlfriend and they oblige.
I need to work on my healing abilities, but it's kinda hard when I have a problem with myself.
Think you could help? My name is Gary and I'm in Minerva, Ohio.
Thanks....

how do u talk to the bees... buzzz off sorry couldnt help it. u related to dr dolittle??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join