It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling ATSers - time for the next ten questions...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hello.

I am engaged in a probably futile attempt to survey the opinions of ATS members on a variety of subjects entirely at my own whim. I already have another thread which I kicked off a while ago. If you haven't visited it and you like these questions, then you can click on the link in my signature and check it out.

Now originally I had the unrealistic expectation that people would just type yes or no answers to these questions. That was dumb, and I have learned from my mistake. Now I'd like to say, please answer these questions however you want BUT please, please, please, reduce your answers to Y or N (or D for don't know) and put them at the top of your post. Then take as long as you want to discuss whichever questions pique your interest.

The reason for this is that I want to make it easy for me to collate the results. I'm hoping that this will eventually become statistically useful. Fat chance, I know, but the fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

And I'll post my own answers to these questions both as a format reference and to attempt to persuade the more suspicious of the readers of this thread that this is a government plot to FIND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY THINK (cue Twilight Zone music).

1. Have you ever seen a UFO?

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here?

3. Does the Chupacabra exist?

4. Are thought control weapons real?

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter?

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated?

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin?

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs?

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons?

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
1=y, 2=n, 3=y, 4=y, 5=n, 6=y, 7=d, 8=y, 9=d, 10=y

1. Have you ever seen a UFO?

A very unspectacular yet anomalous sighting that I can't be bothered to go into. I'm hoping you'll have much better ones to relate.

I don't think so, but it does freak me out a bit.

Probably.

If they aren't, why is the EU legislating against their development and use?

No. Sorry Mr. Icke.

Yes, though I can't quite get as upset about this as some. She was a bit of a waste of space imo.

Jury's out. Lennon was a jerk, though.

Read Richard M Dolen's UFOs and The National Security State vol. 1, 1947-1971, and then try to argue they're not.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons?

Don't know. They do seem to have been high ranking Masons, though.

That's definitely how it looked to me.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
1=n, 2=n, 3=d, 4=y, 5=n, 6=y, 7=d, 8=y, 9=n, 10=y

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? - No

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? - No

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? - No

4. Are thought control weapons real? - No

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? - No

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? - Possibly

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? - No

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? - Yes

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? - No

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? - No

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? Yes (Ufo does not mean alien craft)

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? No

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? No

4. Are thought control weapons real? No

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? No

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? No

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? No

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? Yes

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? No

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? No

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
1. y
2. n
3. n
4. y
5. n
6. y
7. n
8. y
9. n
10. y

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? Y

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? Y

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? Y

4. Are thought control weapons real? Y

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? Y

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? Y

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? Y

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? Y

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? Sure but nobody has been there

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? Y

Dae

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1=N,2=N,3=D,4=Y,5=D,6=Y,7=Y,8=Y,9=Y,10=Y

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? N

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? n

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? d

4. Are thought control weapons real? y

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? n

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? d

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? d

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? y

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? d

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives?d

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Have you ever seen a UFO? Unfortunetly no but I do hope to one day....I keep my eyes peeled.

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? No....but it is a lil freaky...BTW 060606 is coming up....*Grins*

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? I dont see why it couldnt....all sorts of creatures exist that defy logic...so yeah...it prolly does.

4. Are thought control weapons real? Absolutely...according to the New SCientist.com patent program...the United States government has weapons that can cause a person to feel either sad or happy or a small variety of other emotions...they do this by taking MRI's and PET scans of a persons brain and then translating them into uber low frequency waves.

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? This is just laughable...but if someone other than Icke gave me proof I might accept it.

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? Yes...either that or it was one horrible accident...however person or two above me...she was no waste of space...this lady brought down barriers...but off topic my bad.

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? Doubtful but maybe...i dont really know

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? ost defintally....we could all argue a million points for or against...but IMHO they are hiding something....wether it be aliens or real advanced technologies...they are hiding something.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? This just seems a lil stupid to me...I hesitate to use that word but....who cares if they were Masons or not....I know there is supposed to be something sinister about Masons...but that to me just seems like part of either the Zionist movement or just another Christian conspiracy(christians are known to be immediatly anti-masconic...atleast every Christian church ive been to) They dont seem that bad, the masons that is.

I think this is a strong possibility...either that or the Gov was complicit in allowing it to happen.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Elsenorpompom]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
1: n

2:n

3:d

4:y

5:n

6:y

7:n

8:y

9:n

10:y

1.Have you ever seen a UFO?

I thought I did once. I was driving down the road and up ahead I saw a huge sphere that was turning gray to black and then back to gray. I just knew the mother ship had finally come for me…but alas…as I grew nearer I realized it was just a flock of birds, turning in unison and climbing an updraft. Darn it.

I’m not a Christian. 666 is nothing more than the demented ramblings of control freaks that are trying to scare their membership into servitude. (That of course is just my humble opinion.]

I do not know. I’ve seen a Bigfoot with my own eyes so to say a Chupacabra is not real is something I cannot do. You should have asked if Bigfoot was real. I can personally vouch for that sucker.

I believe they are though I cannot prove it. Too much research has been put into this area for there to have been no progress.

No, her son is but that’s just because I get that creepy feeling when I see him. OK, kidding aside, I really don’t know. As I’ve said before, I have seen a Bigfoot which opens up all possibilities. Personally I do not believe it, but that does not mean it is false.

Yes. As annoying as that woman was it would not surprise me if Mother Theresa had taken out the contract herself. Raised as a spoiled brat, married for nothing more than her lineage and then trying to salvage her name with hypocritical good works while she dallied on the world stage……(Again, this is just my personal opinion)

No. He was a lunatic.

Absolutely. Even if they could explain away every sighting with the idea of top secret government projects, They still couldn’t explain away every sighting as top secret government projects.

No. But you can rest assured those suckers have their eyes on Mars.

Yes. It may have been the explosive power of the jet fuel or the combustibles in the building itself…..but I have no doubt the buildings did come down.

wupy

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? No

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? No

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? Yes

4. Are thought control weapons real? Yes

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? Yes

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? Sometimes I think yes, and sometimes no.

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? I don't know what I think about that.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? I don't know

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? Yes

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
1=Y, 2=N, 3=Y, 4=D, 5=N, 6=D, 7=D, 8=Y, 9=N, 10=N

1. Have you ever seen a UFO? A stated before, not an alien craft but an unidentifieed flying object

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? The end times are here, but i dont think the barcodes have anything to do with it.

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? There is just enough evidence to make me think so

4. Are thought control weapons real? No idea

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? Definatly not.

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? Once again, no idea

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? Dont know

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? Yes, although not neccessarily that they are aliens, but about whatever they are.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? I dont see much of a point in doing this.
10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? No, planes crashed into them, causing them to fall.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? Y

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? N

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? N

4. Are thought control weapons real? N

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? N

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? Y

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? N

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? Y

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? N

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? N

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? Nope

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? Nope

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? Huh?

4. Are thought control weapons real? Yup

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? Doesn't she look like one?

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? No - wrecklessly killed

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? No

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? No

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? Not unless jet fuel counts as explosives.

-Ry

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
1. N

2. N

3. N

4. N

5. N

6. N

7. N

8. N

9. N

10. N

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? - YES

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? - NO

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? - DK

4. Are thought control weapons real? - NO

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? - NO

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? - DK

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? - NO

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? - DK

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? - NO

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? - DK

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

1. Have you ever seen a UFO?Yes. 3 as a matter of fact.. one just a week ago.. all 3 instances were different and one was unequivically not manmade because of the laws of physics that the object broke.

I don't know.. it is probably a ploy on the part of the "church" to instill more fear in the people and keep christianity plausible.

3. Does the Chupacabra exist?well SOMETHING is eating things down there.. wether or not it is what they believe it to be is still unknown.

Yes. There is no question there.. they are.

Of all the things I have heard this is the most obsurd and is likely a test to seperate the open minded people from the gullible ones. I don't buy it.

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated?yes

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin?I don't know. and I dont care.

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs?Of course they are.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons?I don't know if you could call it a plot.. I seriously doubt it.. I think it is mere coincidence there.

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? yes

[edit on 20-5-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
1.n 2.n 3.n 4.y 5.n 6.n 7.n 8.y 9.n 10.n

Though some are maybes and dont knows to be honest.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
No to all the questions expect number six. It is possible that Diana was assassinated the only problem being a lack of viable motives.
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
1. Have you ever seen a UFO? - No

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? - NO

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? - dk

4. Are thought control weapons real? - yes

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? - NO

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? - yes

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? - NO

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? - yes

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? - NO

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? - DK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Have you ever seen a UFO? - No, wish i had though.

2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here? - NO plain and simple.

3. Does the Chupacabra exist? - DK probaly, i think this is more tied with an alien species.

4. Are thought control weapons real? - definitely, research it.

5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter? - NO, Ickes a strange one.

6. Was Princess Diana assassinated? - yes, just read the many threads on her.

7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin? - NO, and why some poster called lennon a jerk i dont know, the man was good for humanity.

8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs? - a big yes.

9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons? - NO.

10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives? - DK , but wouldn't surprise me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join