It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati: TinWiki’s most popular page.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Following tinWiki's main page, the most viewed page on tinWiki is Illuminati.

As this is tinWiki’s most popular page it really needs to be a better representation of tinWiki.
Subjects surrounding the illuminati is one of my weak points in “ATS/tinWiki” subject matter. I don’t know much about it.

This page needs your help.
If you are knowledgable in this area, have a look at tinWiki's Getting started page and the tinWiki Tutorial and see how you can contribute to this article.

Take a look at wikipedia's Illuminati page. It is almost 5 times the size of tinWiki's.
With the people posting on Illuminati subjects here on ATS everyday, the tinWiki Illuminati page should make Wikipedia's page look like a scribble on a washroom wall.

If you think you can help, please feel free to add content. Just be sure to review tinWiki's Getting started page and the tinWiki Tutorial.

I will help in anyway I can. If you have questions about tinWiki feel free to contact me.
Thanks in advance for putting the effort into makeing this page great.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Congrats to wolfofwar for making the entry. I am reworking some of it. Anyone can feel free to edit my edits of course.

I just have to say that a lot of the information in the entry is relatively inaccurate, such as their worshipping lucifer (and contradictory, as they also are atheist in the article?). So, apologies upfront, no disprespect intended to wolfofwar.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
...and while you were doing that I've been doing the same thing, and just spent some time splicing my edits in. Hope you like the changes, I tried to work around your additions.

And Umbrax, I know what you mean. Frankly I'm embarrassed by some of our pages but I don't have nearly enough time to put in the work required. I spent most of the evening doing just this one page... and it's not exactly encyclopaedic in its scope as it is.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks guys.
This page looking much better now

I just added the heading "Illuminati Researchers/Theorists." just to clean up the new heading. I also added a few internal links.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Things will grow as time progresses, the wikipedia was nothing at first, and it didn't grow to what it is beacuse of even a large group of dedicated individuals, it got that way because everyone out there contributes to it.

Tinwiki will progress the same way.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You guys did an awesome job on the page today. Rich, I awarded you 5,000 points for your efforts. Excellent work all around.

The wiki is just budding now, I believe in a year down the road we will look back and be very surprised at how far the site has come.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
btw umbrax, we had discussed that the biggest thing now is getting articles that are good even if short, in order to spread out the base of the Tinwiki, but focusing on the most viewed page is definitly the way to go, whats the next most viewed page after the illuminati?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
tinwiki.org...
opularpages

After illuminati it is Shadow people, thanks to last week's ATS weekly Newsletter.

[edit on 16/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks, William. Nice to be appreciated!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
However... someone else got in and edited everything out...

The page is actually pretty good but a lot of stuff has gone missing. A very destructive edit. I tried to incorporate everything that had gone before in a non-destructive way. If we are to produce something that's different from the normal Wikipedia page (and I actually have my doubts about the wisdom of this) then there ought to be a policy of ensuring, where possible, that edits are non-destructive. The only change I made was to reduce the number of bloodline families to 13, because it seemed a stupid and obvious mistake to have more.

I don't even believe in all that dumb bloodline business, but I thought it was important for the site that it should be represented. THAT's how we differentiate ourselves from the conventional Wiki entry.

I took the time to produce a non-destructive edit. It would be good if other posters could, too.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
rich23, what is the distructive edit you are refering to?

tinwiki.org...

There was only one edit after yours and it was from me.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am an IDIOT. I clicked on the Wikipedia page.

Sincere, humble, (grovelling, even) apologies. And a VERY red face. I'm blushing to my roots

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No worries.

new topics

top topics

join