It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi on video!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting that it goes from seeing Pentagon acknowledges fabricating a 'Zarqawi Legend' in the WP headlines to now seeing a video of this man.

When will all of this crap end
Why cant we just gather our troops and bid farewell to the country of Iraq and let then sort out how THEY will run THEIR country.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes, impeccable timing from Psyops Central, just like when Nick Berg lost his head just after Abu Ghraib, except Zarqawi moves a lot more than Berg did, and US Prisoner Bright Orange doesn't really match Zarqawi's eyes. BTW, tell al-Goldstein to hold up today's newspaper, please.

However the important question on my mind, and most certainly skippy's mind too, is how can this be linked to Iran so that we can hurry up and NUKE THEM already. The world can never have enough glass carparks.

I still say nuke 'em.

[edit on 2006-4-25 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yeah the title of that thread did say Zarqawi was fabricated, but we know that is not the case. His role in Iraq has been exagerated, not created out of thin air. But hey I guess to some its the same difference eh?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Yeah the title of that thread did say Zarqawi was fabricated, but we know that is not the case. His role in Iraq has been exagerated, not created out of thin air. But hey I guess to some its the same difference eh?

No, you're trying to omit an important word here and I'm not sure why. The title of the thread was that the Zarqawi Legend was fabricated. "But hey I guess to some its the same difference eh?"

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is the entire video, far superior than the CNN one.

Video

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know what's intresting, and many of you will argue with this, is that this guy is getting all tese great AMERICAN citizen benefits of having a trial and all this good stuff when he is not an american citizen. In fact, he is a foreign combatant by international law standards. If they dont want him seen as a marytr, kill is worthless ass and never televise or release it. Just let him disapear. If it wasnt for the ACLU, common sense might prevail just a bit more.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDE762
You know what's intresting, and many of you will argue with this, is that this guy is getting all tese great AMERICAN citizen benefits of having a trial and all this good stuff when he is not an american citizen.

Really, I didn't know Zarqawi was having a trial in America.

Are you sure you didn't just see an Arab name so you thought you would advocate extra-judicial killings (which is one thing Saddam Hussein is on trial for)? Maybe, you should take your time and read what this thread is about first.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
After watching that 33 min video, this guy is an Osama wannabe, even though there is some slips of Osama himself in this propaganda video. Zarqawi being surrounded by bodyguards and showing himself shooting a weapon, not to mention having an AK weapon next to him while talking to the camera.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
just a question, why in every pcture or video or a terror leader do they always have to have an ak-47 in the background?does it help them sleep at night knowing the horrors they do to the world?or are they just so insecure that knowing an aging ak is right behind them to keep them safe

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It’s supposed to be a symbol of power. I think it’s a sign of insecurity and the lack of masculinity. Possibly even some stuff I can’t mention as it would stretch the TOS.

Their whole religious and social structure is based on honor and power, if you show weakness you will be summarily dismissed as not worth even acknowledging.

Its funny, that’s simple little question is a very important factor in the whole reason Islamic terror even exists.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That guy couldn't be Zarqawi. I bought falafel from that guy at a cart in NYC last year!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Man, that ain't Zarqawi.

Show him in multiple places at the same time on multiple videos. Show him run 70 mph with one leg. Show him being shot/blown to bits and then come back to life. Show him pull a Houdini and escape a jail cell.

THEN I will believe it is the uber terrorist himself.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Other than a few photos and a legend built up by the Pentagon do we really have any proof that he has done anything? Heck the US could have hired a bunch of Iraqis to pose for pictures to help create this legend. I could boast to have done all kinds of things. Doesn't mean that I actually did it. Would we be able to sustain any kind of war support if we didn't have people like al-Zarqawi to parade around as a boogy man?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Funny how he had to cover his face when supposedly decapitating Nick Berg but here he is suddenly pulling a full frontal.

Does suffer from random bouts of shyness or did he have a big whitehead and had to cover up?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I hate to say it but once again we were proven right.

This Zarqarwiener homo-dude is apparantly upset at the fact of the release of recent reports that he's smaller than life or some kind of myth.

Tell me. Why would the Pentagon deny his hyped-up existance just to release a video of this scum-sucking low-life?

And please show me where "you all" are proven right. I just can't see it.

Please show me some facts of where any of "you all" were ever right.

I beg, I mean really beg, to differ!

[edit on 25/4/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It’s supposed to be a symbol of power. I think it’s a sign of insecurity and the lack of masculinity. Possibly even some stuff I can’t mention as it would stretch the TOS.

Oh, so a an "Islamic leader/soldier" or what have you carrying a weapon is a sign of insecurity or the lack of masculinity but say an american soldier posing by his sherman or an Israeli soldier killing unarmed civilian is the pinnacle of manhood.

Their whole religious and social structure is based on honor and power, if you show weakness you will be summarily dismissed as not worth even acknowledging.

What that implies is that you or you not have any honor or power and I totally agree with you on that one.

Its funny, that’s simple little question is a very important factor in the whole reason Islamic terror even exists.

I actually laughed out loud at this. Islamic terror is synthetic pretty much like Western peace .

P.S - I am neither pro Islam nor the west but pompous, ignorant fools do tend to test my patience.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No, you're trying to omit an important word here and I'm not sure why. The title of the thread was that the Zarqawi Legend was fabricated. "But hey I guess to some its the same difference eh?"

You are quoting the edited title. Originaly the poster made an error in the title and later after complaints edited it. It originaly said Zarqawi was fabricated.

It does make me tend to believe that this video was released for a bad reason. The tape is probably real and has been hidden away until needed. It could be years old.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Am I the only one that notices the M4, M16, SAW etc in that clip? They look pretty new.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Got to hand it to the illuminati, this is just impecable timing.

So they finally found a look alike, took them 3 years and it's not even a good one. It looks like this one had to have a bit of surgery done on his eyebrows aswell.

Why would the Pentagon deny his hyped-up existance just to release a video of this scum-sucking low-life?

they didn't deny it,isn't that what you bush lovers have been saying all along? hahaha. Anyway they didn't have a choice that stuff about the propoganda was Leaked, not sent out by choice.

They obviously needed something fast, to rectify the problem. I bet they have been saving this guy up just for the occasion.

Funny how he had to cover his face when supposedly decapitating Nick Berg but here he is suddenly pulling a full frontal.

Exactly. And why now after 3 years of nothing. Perhaps he really can come back from the dead.

skippytj

LOL, skippy, you sound like a lame character from a chuck noriss movie. What do you know about our religion ? What do you know about anything?

Go find a hole to dig your capitalist self in, muslims and other religous people respect the old, and take care of the weak.

Unlike your capitalist regime where you throw your grandparents into homes where they are left to rot and die, and where you kick homeless people because "it's their own fault they are poor".

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Goldstein.....I mean Al-Zarqawi is fatter in the video than he is in that famous black and white photo....

You would have thought he would not have gained weight if he's supposedly on the run.

He looks rather well considering he's said to have been shot, had his leg blown off etc.

I predict Bin Laden to next appear on video in November 2006.

Al-Zarqawi sometime next year to put off any thought of a US pull out from Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join