It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's "Unrestricted Warfare"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Stumbled across this article. Its a bit old but wasn't sure if it had been brought up.

China's stealth war on the U.S. Maj. Gen. Zhu Chenghu of the Chinese People's Liberation Army caused quite a stir last week when he threatened to nuke "hundreds" of American cities if the U.S. dared to interfere with a Chinese attempt to conquer Taiwan.

www.libertypost.org...

China's secret plans and such. Two Colonels in the Chinese army wrote this book, 'Unrestricted Warfare'.
Warfare that is common for cheap guerilla punks who know they are going to be bird food if they start a conflict.

As if this is not a hostile nation and your president george bush note no CAPITAL letters for that punk is sweet talking their leader about peoples rights, at the same time contradicting those rights in having a person arrested while the U.S. population sits gawking at the T.V.

Back to it.
I googled 'Unrestricted Warfare'. You can download the entire book in PDF. form from the first link.

Some pretty condemning tips in how to destroy the U.S.A and the Chinese published it.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by spearhead]

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 24-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read this thing and it is absolutely no different than what the Soviet union did during the COLD WAR... " financial warfare (subverting banking systems and stock markets), drug warfare (attacking the fabric of society by flooding it with illicit drugs), psychological and media warfare (manipulating perceptions to break down enemy will), international law warfare (blocking enemy actions using multinational organizations), resource warfare (seizing control of vital natural resources)" That is in fact a COLD WAR. This type of war has already been fought against the Soviet Union and was a war that was won by the free peoples of the United States and allies. Yes us pitiful uncouth free Americans who have barbaric riots against their super horrible imperialistic human rights abusing new would order reptilian Illuminati alien infested government. LMAO... As far as I am concerned they can go ahead and try these tactics. Meanwhile I am going to go ahead and say that I think that the more china advances the more they will trade with the US because we are their leading trading partner!!! And the US free market will force democracy down their governments throat until you see a breakdown in the communist system and a democracy emerge. I SAY only if your a communist leader afraid of loosing power. (in a deep sinister voice) "BE AFRAID BE VEERRRYYYY AFRAID."

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Have you seen China's emergence of their own police state? There won't be any freedom rammed down their throats anytime soon.

And after another terrorist attack in North America freedom will be a thing of the past all in the name of security.

The Cold War days are over. We're in a very different world from that time. We're now in an era where it appears people aren't afraid to use nuclear weapons. China and the US are definately heading for war. Both sides don't build up massive militaries unless they plan on using them.

On top of that you should see if you can find out the name of a Canadian General who released some intelligence saying that China had about 1 million or so operatives that specialize in guerilla warfare in North America. Clearly waiting for the right time. I've heard part of the interview before but missed the name.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The last time nukes were used was 1945. How can you say that people aren't afraid to use them anymore. What makes you think that?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
With the whole COSCO thing going on I'm a little worried about the China thing myself. I've also heard about secret military talks with the Russians. The official story is that they resolved some Oil issues, but who knows.

But to be honest, I don't know what's going on really. As far as I know this is all a Psi-op against the American population to get us all riled up and ready for a police state ourselves.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The worst thing any nation can ever do is attack the US homeland in hopes of wining a war because it will cause a HUGE banding together of the nation and leaders with one goal DESTRUCTION of whomever attacked.

One million isn't anywhere close to enough people to take control of the US. I didnt even want to go into the details on this point of one million troops , they would take massive supplies and there is no way in hell china is going to be able to supply them from the air sea or land. Are they supposed to be one million suicide fighters?

This is absurd .

People were saying this same things about Soviet Union , how they were more powerfully than ever before and how they had thousands of suitcase nuke bombs in place. Then it all fell apart.

Trade between chinas people and American businesses will slowly cause the communist government to lose power ... it will be forced to slowly open up more and more.. giving small freedoms here and there until either it falls to pieces like the SU or it changes slowly to the extent that its not communism anymore.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
if cosco's port is full of military weaponry, then that would be enough to stage a major distraction at least.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A destraction to what end?? A nuclear attack? LOL now that would be dumb. A destruction to lead a massive invasion fleet across the ocean?? Yea Ill bet the US navy and air force and spy satellites will NEVER see them coming. Any major hostile action by china against the US would be suicide.

If they try to weaken the US by economic means such as banning trade they will only hurt themselves. I think they do believe that they can out pace and weaken the US in the trade market however they are dead wrong. Just watch the more trade , the more they will open up and the more that happends you will see cracks and strains on communism.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If they try to weaken the US by economic means

Are you sure you read the whole thing? Like maybe you missed the parts where they also use terrorism and urban warfare?

Well i'm sure economic warfare is real scary like. You know, loose a dollar, loose 10 dollars, oh damn their goes my life saving cos my bank just collapsed.

But what about the real threat. CHINA and their 1 000 000 geurilla operatives sitting in your front yard.
If China decides they want the top chair in the game of world dominance, which i'm sure they are planning, you couldn't do squat. Apart from shoot dead every asian looking person in your country.

With the booming arm trade and booming black market trade streaming in your back door from Mexico and Cuba their underground army has all it needs. The momment war breaks you are screwed. How many infantry in the U.S army? close to a million?

With a million nips running round your country packing AK's and RPG's shooting your children and eating your dogs your best chance at winning is with your right to bear arms. So i hope you got guns in your house. But then that won't mean poop if China's landing force makes it to your beaches!

[edit on 24-4-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I used to worry about all the various ways that another country could hurt us....
there are many, and even some creative ones... but the simple fact is,
"if they can hurt us that easily, then they can be hurt that easily"

every country has its weakness... the more open, the more they are immune to specific attacks...
the more closed, the more vulnerable... and vs versa for other types...

The main interest should be with respectful cohabitation of this earth. The only people/countries deserving of attack, are those that threaten others, and dont respect others rights to exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very philosphical and well stated.

A hand for you Lazarus!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Terrorism and Urban war far??? Do you think the US military will allow China to maintain a war IN the US come on thats just ridiculous.

1 000 000 guerrilla operatives sitting in your front yard

How are these guerrilla operatives going to eat? how are they going to get medical attention? how are they going to get ammunition and supplies? How are they going to communicate? How are they going to transport themselves???

OK let me get this straight .. first the US military just sets on its hands and allows 1,000,000 enemy combatants to attack the US homeland? Then these 1,000,000 enemy combatants are going to defeat the 80 MILLION gun owners in the US? Then china will land troops on the shores of the US west coast? Because of coarse the US navy is not going to do anything about it?

The fact is any military attack on the US by china would be military suicide. And China's leaders know this and that is the reason they want to damage the US economicaly.

The moment war breaks you are screwed. How many infantry in the U.S army? close to a million?

Actually the US has 1,427,000 troops at the moment. And since you are talking about a homeland war you might want to think about the 663,535 law enforcement officers. And again 80 million gun owners. The 2005 estimate of people fit for military service was 134,813,023. With 4,180,074 reaching military age annually. So I somehow doubt the moment war breaks out that we are "screwed".

your best chance at winning is with your right to bear arms. So i hope you got guns in your house.
Actually I do own firearms and just about everyone I know does. I believe its an important right for this very reason we are discussing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman
The worst thing any nation can ever do is attack the US homeland in hopes
Trade between chinas people and American businesses will slowly cause the communist government to lose power ... it will be forced to slowly open up more and more.. giving small freedoms here and there until either it falls to pieces like the SU or it changes slowly to the extent that its not communism anymore.

Can you imagine that 10000000 hungry chinese are going to US when they communistic regime has fallen apart!!!THEY WILL WORK FOR FOOD!!!!Dont you have enough muslims and others!!Comunistic regime in China is only what keeps them from going out of China!!!Russia already have problems whit that,I have been in Sibiria recently and it is NOW full of chinese!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Good point swasais!!

Can you imagine that 10000000 hungry Chinese are going to US when they communistic regime has fallen apart!!!THEY WILL WORK FOR FOOD!!!!

No doubt there will be massive immigration to other parts of the world not just the US but I imagine japan Taiwan Russia Europe. Right now in the US illegal immigration is a hot topic. I dont see how 10 000 000 Chinese illegal immigrants could get transportation across the ocean and sneak into US ports without being caught. If its LEGAL immigration the current system cannot keep up with such numbers. So many would be forced to either stay in china or go to other parts of the world as well. No doubt many would enter the US under the current immigration laws legally and illegally. This will actually help American businesses but hurt the labor workers. Ill bet you would see a massive increase in small private owned businesses spring up across the US.

Dont you have enough Muslims and others!!

WTF??? Muslims in this country are not some kind of huge evil group of people. The United States is made up of those "others" most of my ancestors migrated from Europe in the early 1800s. Every US citizen's ancestors migrated from some other nation except for pure native Americans. (known often in America incorrectly as American Indians) The United States is a melting pot of people from all over the world all walks of life. All these people that have citizenship are US citizens.

No doubt many Chinese would leave China to eat. But once a stable democracy emerged China with its vast land mass and worker force would be a economic powerhouse of manufactureing and world trade.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Heckman:

The worst thing any nation can ever do is attack the US homeland in hopes of wining a war because it will cause a HUGE banding together of the nation and leaders with one goal DESTRUCTION of whomever attacked.

Keep invading sovereign nations, threatening others with invasion unless they toe the line, and torturing and illegally incarcerating multinationals, and soon people will actually applaud an invasion of the United States.

Soon they will actually help.

The problem with a bully is that sooner or later a bigger, stronger bully comes along and takes over.

Oh hi there, China.

-j

And consider a quote from James Madison, who helped write the Constitution:

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. … No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Jakomo]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Jakomo

Keep invading sovereign nations
? Thats like saying damn the allies for invading the sovereign nation of Germany in ww2.

Illegally incarcerating multinationals
?? Illegal to whom , you?? If they attack or plan to attack the US then the US Government is full within its rights to detain them.

torturing multinationals
What are you talking about? There is no policy of torturing multinationals in the United States.

The people of the United States will defiantly not be welcoming some foreign invasion force from China or anywhere else.

A response to you quote of James Madison: This nation gained all of its liberty's through a war of Independence. Black Slaves were set free by a war in the US. Unfortunately war is sometimes necessary to gain and maintain freedom. Freedom is never free!!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Heckman:

Thats like saying damn the allies for invading the sovereign nation of Germany in ww2.

Look, if you want to try to compare what's going on now to what HAD to be done to Nazi Germany, this ain't gonna work out for you.

Illegal to whom , you?? If they attack or plan to attack the US then the US Government is full within its rights to detain them.

Illegal according to international law and the Geneva Conventions. Look it up.

Illegal according to US law. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

What are you talking about? There is no policy of torturing multinationals in the United States.

Whether there's a policy or not, it is happening and has been for some time. People get tortured and your lying, untrustable government says they had nothing to do with it. See the disconnect?

The people of the United States will defiantly not be welcoming some foreign invasion force from China or anywhere else.

Um, if there WAS a fullscale invasion of the US, do you think they would just march in with rifles? No, they would soften up defenses by massive bombing raids. You've seen it in Iraq. Slam Fallujah with a steel fist for 4 days and THEN move in. Drop tonnes of munitions before moving in.

Just replace Fallujah with Chicago. Do you really think that your average American could live for more than 2 weeks without access to supermarkets, fastfood chains, etc? Are Americans accustomed to having to do without ANYTHING? If your fridge is empty and all the stores in your area are bombed out shells, where do you get food? Do you think your government can handle that?

Look at what happened in New Orleans and imagine if that happened 12 times over, in a few days, due to military bombing, across the country.

Chicagoans would be killing each other for food within a week. Looting and murdering to protect themselves.

So your defiance sounds all good and macho, but realistically, it's not realistic.

-j

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Look, if you want to try to compare what's going on now to what HAD to be done to Nazi Germany, this ain't gonna work out for you.

Why not according to your reasoning ... The US was never attacked by Germany yet the US invaded and occupied anyway!!! These states persecute and kill thousands of innocent people. My step brother helped dig up and photographed Saddam's mass graves in Iraq. Arms tied behind their back and bullet holes through their head. Hmm actually sounds allot like Nazi Germany. Terrorist sponsoring states such as taliban controlled Afghanistan SUPPORTED attacks on the US they funded them and provide terrorist training !!! Because these terrorist are supported funded and trained by these states they are in fact agents of these governments and therefore when they attack the US this IS AN ACT OF WAR.

Illegal according to international law and the Geneva Conventions. Look it up. Illegal according to US law. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I think you need to read the geneva conventions it is not illegal to detain terrorist!!

If there is a murder in a building and you were caught on video as being there and having the murder weapon and had the victims blood on your clothes , therefor were the suspect in the murder. The police would arrest you. You would be kept in prison until trail. Then at the trail you will be represented by a lawyer and you will be innocent until proven guilty. In other words they will have to PROVE that you are guilty or you will be allowed to go free. This is exactly what happends to suspected terrorist. There is nothing horrible or new here this is how the law system works!!!

As for torture are you referring to some conspiracy theory or referring to the very isolated incidents of prisoner abuse by guards?? Torture is not acceptable. And people should and ARE punished for any such actions.

No, they would soften up defenses by massive bombing raids

And what is the USAF and US navy going to be doing during all of this bombing? They just set there and let china somehow bomb 19,000 citys??? No doubt if somehow all of the citys in the US were bombed it would be mass destruction. Not all citys would react the same!! Again I ask where are these bombers coming from , china ?? LOL They better have allot of long range bombers and air tankers !!!! Or maybe you would have them to fly from bases in Canada?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Heckman:

Why not according to your reasoning ... The US was never attacked by Germany yet the US invaded and occupied anyway!!!

You cannot compare the War in Iraq with World War II for a million reasons, all of which are glaringly obvious, none of which I need to enumerate.

The main one was the WORLD part. There was something called the ALLIES. Not a laughable Coalition filled with 3rd World countries. The Nazis were a global threat. Saddam was not even a regional one.

My step brother helped dig up and photographed Saddam's mass graves in Iraq. Arms tied behind their back and bullet holes through their head. Hmm actually sounds allot like Nazi Germany.

Saddam killed a few thousand Kurds after 1991 (an internal insurrection), with full support of the US, did he check any IDs?

And he had full support right up until the 1991 Invasion of Kuwait, so what about the 30 years you supported him with munitions and millions of dollars?

Because these terrorist are supported funded and trained by these states they are in fact agents of these governments and therefore when they attack the US this IS AN ACT OF WAR.

Nicaragua. Colombia. El Salvador. Honduras. Every single one of these countries has had terrorist elements SUPPORTED by the US in the last 40 years. Guilty on all 4 counts.

I think you need to read the geneva conventions it is not illegal to detain terrorist!!

Please send me the link and highlight the passage that claims this.

If there is a murder in a building and you were caught on video as being there and having the murder weapon and had the victims blood on your clothes , therefor were the suspect in the murder. The police would arrest you. You would be kept in prison until trail. Then at the trail you will be represented by a lawyer and you will be innocent until proven guilty. In other words they will have to PROVE that you are guilty or you will be allowed to go free. This is exactly what happends to suspected terrorist. There is nothing horrible or new here this is how the law system works!!!

What planet have you been living on? How many people have been charged with ANYTHING in Guantanomo? 10. Out of how many. So wtf are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To add to Jakomo, It is people have a right to a speedy and public trial. How long have prisoners been held in Guantanamo without a speedy or public trial?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join