It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Omega
I was raised around this one.
www.atomictourist.com...

No one in our area knew anything abou this growing up. I went there a couple of years ago and did a tour. Pretty cool.

Just goes to show you what the government can hide and for how long they can hide it.

Base on the Moon...possible? YES!!!

Yes indeed i would say it is very possible.
WOW you say u did a tour??
What was it like??
Although i agree that it dosent hold any exact evidence it may prove what i have written about the secret underground alien,millitary and research bases.
I wonder why they are conducting tours?? maybie for some sort of public missdirection??
None the less this is interesting
Nice one police officer

Omega

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Omega85]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by police_officer339
Just goes to show you what the government can hide and for how long they can hide it.

Base on the Moon...possible? YES!!!

That is pretty neat. But I don't see how it relates to a moon base exactly. An underground bunker is pre stocked with food and supplies ahead of time and is not used till needed. Nor would anyone be living in it while it's not needed (perhaps the occasional inspection to make sure everything is working well). Unlike a moon base that would need regular and a constant resupply of food and all sorts of things. Rocket launches are somewhat hard to hide

I agree that there is no evidence of a moon base here , allthough.I have wriiten previously about the underground bunkers and facilities that are around.So it could have something to do with the moon bases, because apparently there are tons of facilities like that built under the guise of "Presidential protection during war".
It is said that the other ones hold millitary,Scientific and Alien bases.
Very interesting though.

Omega85

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
wouldnt some scientist with a telescope beable to see if there was a base up there.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Greetings Shortmanx5,
Welcome to the thread

In accordance to your query, If the base was actually positioned ON the moons surface then there is probably a chance that they would be able to spot one, allthough some places on the moon cannot be seen.
For instance If a base were to exist under the moons surface then i doubt it likely that this would be able to be seen by scientists with telescopes.
The surface on the moon itself allthough, is something that fascinates me there are strange geographical mountains and spires on it and i have also noticed some strange looking "tracks" of some kind that are all over the face of the moon itself.
There has been a photo posted in this thread that has a very geometric shape of a building but this is yet to be verified.

Omega

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 8-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I thought that this was a very interesting read and a side to this I was unaware of..

Unless it was posted somewhere before and I missed it. In that case my appologies.

Link

mod edit: shortened url to restore page format

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Great read man

I have read things about the moon havin an atmosphere its incredible if its true.
apparently in some things i read they say that u dun even need a space suit to walk on its surface.?! a truly interesting read officer
great stuff.

Omega 85

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I toured the White Sulpher Springs Bunker around 1999. It was pretty much what you would expect, and yet completely unexpected.

I grew up around there, kind of my stomping grounds, and had no idea anything like that was there.

It was HUGE inside, and very well laid out. The initial impact was the size of the place. There is an infirmary, cafateria, living quarters and most impressive of all, an auditorium. The auditorium was large enough for 100's of people of course, with a raised stage for speaking and the like. Several areas of what appeared to be rec. areas as well.

I understand it is open more to the public now as it was "restored" or something like that. I have not been home in years so thinking about going this year. If I do I will get some pics and post them.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hmmmmm
sounds very interesting officer and it would be very cool
if you coud get them pics.was this place underground??
i estimate that today there would be hundreds of underground bunkers all over the place.
oh what i would give to get inside one and snoop around........
anyway hopefully you can get those pics officer.

Omega

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'll get those pics this summer and send them to you.

I'm also going up to check out Cranberry Glades, Etam and Pine Gap WV.

Does anyone know the feasibility of placing listening hardware on the moon and what advantages that would have? Or disadvantages?

Could that be one reason we are not still going there??

I still say it is ridiculous and suspicious that our technology has advanced so exponentially and yet we are not even officially discussing going back to the Moon.

jra

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I still say it is ridiculous and suspicious that our technology has advanced so exponentially and yet we are not even officially discussing going back to the Moon.

NASA saying they plan to go back to the moon around 2018 isn't official enough for you?

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had not read that...
Thanks jra..
why do you think it took so long?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
SEMPERFORTIS :

the reason that the next series of lunar missions will take so long , is because the scope of them will be so vast -- there is simply no point in recreating the APOLLO missions

the next missions will have to put a team on the moon , for extended periods -- and provide for construction prokects and creation of a " spring board " for further manned missions

there are several very good essays on line -- which describe the goals of the next moon missions in far greater detail

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
NASA saying they plan to go back to the moon around 2018 isn't official enough for you?

By now we could have had bases, an atmosphere and theme parks on the moon.

The reason we do not is that there is something on the moon that we are not to know about (yet). Alien bases or crashed experimental Nazi discs, dunno. Haven´t decided yet... I tell you one thing though, if we are reverse engineering discs from Roswell, wouldn´t you try to fly to the moon with them?

jra

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

If NASA's funding didn't get cut around the time of Apollo I would agree. If they continued to go to the moon i'm sure there would be a base or two there by now for sure. But they don't have the budget that they used to nor the right equipment or vehicles to go there.

The reason we do not is that there is something on the moon that we are not to know about (yet). Alien bases or crashed experimental Nazi discs, dunno. Haven´t decided yet...

Why don't you add "lack of funding" to your list of options? Is that not a reasonable enough explanation for not having returned?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Greetings all.
I was just wondering , does anyone know how much NASA gets a year??
i read its in the billions and i imagine that the millitary would pay them alot aswell.
I also read that the apollo missions only cost somewhere in the millions to do.
It makes me think that if they were up to something would they really just go ahead and tell us?? just a thought

thanks
Omega85

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Greetings all.
I was just wondering , does anyone know how much NASA gets a year??
i read its in the billions and i imagine that the millitary would pay them alot aswell.

I'm pretty sure NASA got $16,000,000,000 US for 2006, it may be more.
16 Billion sure isn't chump change.

I have no idea if the military gives them additional money because they don't use the shuttle for military dedicated missions anymore.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, with that kind of money i dont think they would be underfunded.
i think with that sort of money they could go to the moon next week if they really wanted to.
Correct me if im wrong but i thought the millitary paid nasa to put there millitary satellites in space? i dont know . but still thats a hell of a load of money and for NASA to say that they are underfunded as the reason that there havent been any recent trips to the moon seems to me to be abit fishy.

Just a thought, and nice work AD

Omega85

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Omega85]

jra

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Apollo Project was $25.4 billion -1969 Dollars, that makes it $135-billion in 2005 Dollars. NASA's current budget is just over 16 billion. That's not a lot. That 16 billion has to be spread through all the various programs. Some goes to the shuttle, some goes to the ISS, some to the Mars rovers, etc. Unlike Apollo where all 135billion went only to the Apollo program.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by jra]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by jra

The reason we do not is that there is something on the moon that we are not to know about (yet). Alien bases or crashed experimental Nazi discs, dunno. Haven´t decided yet... I tell you one thing though, if we are reverse engineering discs from Roswell, wouldn´t you try to fly to the moon with them?

You have posted a very good point HardToGet and i thank you for it

I did some research on this and i found out some very interesting things.
There is a Canadian politician by the name of Paul Hellyer.
This man was heavily involved in politics and is a well known liberal supporter.
In 1963 Paul Theodore Hellyer bacame the Minister Of National Defence and was responsible for combining the Canadian Navy,Army and Airforce into one organisation,this organisation was known as the Canadian Forces

Anyway i found a very interesting and rather mind bending fact, and i encourage all to have a read of this.

from en.wikipedia.org...

On June 3, 1967 Hellyer flew in by helicopter to officially inaugurate an Unidentified flying object landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. The town had built the landing pad as its Canadian Centennial celebration project, and as a symbol of keeping space free from human warfare. The sign beside the pad reads: "The area under the World's First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul."

Throughout his life, Hellyer has been opposed to the weaponization of space. He supports the Space Preservation Treaty to ban space weapons.

In early September 2005, Hellyer made headlines by publicly announcing that he believed in UFOs. On September 25, 2005, he was an invited speaker at an exopolitics conference in Toronto where he told the audience that he had seen a UFO one night with his late wife and some friends. He said that though he discounted the experience at the time, he had kept an open mind to it. He said that he started taking the issue much more seriously after watching ABC's Peter Jennings' UFO special in February 2005.

Watching Jennings' UFO special prompted Hellyer to finally read U.S. Army Colonel Philip J. Corso's book The Day After Roswell about the Roswell UFO Incident which had been sitting on his shelf for some time. Hellyer told the Toronto audience that he later spoke to a retired Air Force General who confirmed the accuracy of the information in the book. In November, 2005, he accused U.S. President George W. Bush of plotting an "Intergalactic War." The former deputy prime minister told an audience at the University of Toronto: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning" and "The Bush Administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer told the audience that in December 2004, he had enjoyed reading and had endorsed a book by Alfred Webre titled: "Exopolitics - Politics, Government and Law in the Universe". He ended his 30 minute historical talk with a standing ovation by stating: "To turn us in the direction of re-unification with the rest of creation the author is proposing a “Decade of Contact” – an “era of openness, public hearings, publicly funded research, and education about extraterrestrial reality.”

I find this fascinating, especially the bit about weapons used to shoot at the aliens.
I wonder if this might have something to do with Alternative 1?

Here is a pic of Paul Hellyer who at the time that he flew to St Paul,Alberta was Minister Of National Defence.

I found this a truly interesting read and it really makes my mind tick.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this and i will value all opinions and veiwpoints.

Yours Faithfully
Omega85

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
The Apollo Project was $25.4 billion -1969 Dollars, that makes it $135-billion in 2005 Dollars. NASA's current budget is just over 16 billion. That's not a lot. That 16 billion has to be spread through all the various programs. Some goes to the shuttle, some goes to the ISS, some to the Mars rovers, etc. Unlike Apollo where all 135billion went only to the Apollo program.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by jra]

Thanks for the info jra

I am just wondering if even though it is reported that NASA hasnt got enough money to go to the moon just yet, If they really wanted to ,could they? I mean this is the US government of course and there have been more then a few reports of secret sources of money being put together or located.
Just a thought on my part.
i look forward to your reply.

Omega85

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join