It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man grows a horrible horn out of head.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is this possible? Horrific! Poor guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Have you got a source for that freak of a man....
I mean what genetic throw back is that?

That is sick.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a picture without a source or "official words"???

i am a skeptic...

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Horn

I found the forum where it came from. If you scroll down to post #4 there is a link to an article.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It just suddenly sprouted out of his skull one day? I doubt that. He'd need to spontaneously develop Cervidae-like qualities and I don't think overnight genetic mutation is possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That looks like a prop from a bad horror movie.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The cool thing is that the dude's name is Ram!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You can get calcium deposits inserted under your skin that will continue to grow. I've seen people with their own horns. It's like getting pierced or something. I don't think that's what happened with this guy though.

mad stuff on human horns
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
that pic is of a woman and its possibly a fake...sorry ! it came from a british (Enquirer) type of rag.

poor lady !!

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yeah but that didn't look like calcium, it looked like bone.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Medical Anomalies

If you click on gallery you will eventually find the image along with many others. My mistake, it was an old lady who grew the horn.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That women looks like she's pooping out of her brains.
Disgusting.....gotta be a fake.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw
The cool thing is that the dude's name is Ram!

Ram the Sham.

I wouldnt be surprised, there's lots of human oddities...I have two heads and triple personalities, and four feet.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
that pic is of a woman and its possibly a fake...sorry ! it came from a british (Enquirer) type of rag.

poor lady !!

this is exactly the sort of result that u can expect to get when we cross-copulate with other species of animals. in this case a bull??

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
The Horn

I found the forum where it came from. If you scroll down to post #4 there is a link to an article.

thanks man...

wow...

that is gross and amazing at the same time...

any comments about this from medical experts???

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I had a dog once that came home from a "hunt" I thought. Top of the dog's skull was all swollen from ear to ear and had a couple of what I thought were lacerations in a fore-aft orientation. The dog's skull was normal earlier in the day cuz I had fed watered and groomed her. So off to the vets an hour away by auto. By the time the vet had a look the top of the dog's head was split wide-open and "leaking" stuff that shouldn't have been there - teeth, hair, and what I thought looked like a "nail from a paw" and it was exceedingly stinky. Anyway the vet says that this sort of extraneous genetic material deposit happens all the time in the animal world.
Looks like the same sort of stuff can happen in human's too. If such mutations/manifestations turn out to have real survival advantages and can be genetically transfered via reproduction - then might they not become "standard-equipment" on humans as a successful mutation proliferates?
Thanx for the thought provoking post!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Any animal can grow horns (although they biologically shouldn't). There are many cases of horned humans, dogs, cats etc. Do a google search or wikipedia it.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I had a dog once that came home from a "hunt" I thought. Top of the dog's skull was all swollen from ear to ear and had a couple of what I thought were lacerations in a fore-aft orientation. The dog's skull was normal earlier in the day cuz I had fed watered and groomed her. So off to the vets an hour away by auto. By the time the vet had a look the top of the dog's head was split wide-open and "leaking" stuff that shouldn't have been there - teeth, hair, and what I thought looked like a "nail from a paw" and it was exceedingly stinky. Anyway the vet says that this sort of extraneous genetic material deposit happens all the time in the animal world.
Looks like the same sort of stuff can happen in human's too. If such mutations/manifestations turn out to have real survival advantages and can be genetically transfered via reproduction - then might they not become "standard-equipment" on humans as a successful mutation proliferates?
Thanx for the thought provoking post!

That's true but I fail to see the usefullness in having a crooked, curled horn jutting from a human forehead. Then again, I suppose if you think of the opposite sex as a predator it will certainly act as a deterrant.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Though this seem's tp be a topic or an annomily thats been around for a while, it is still pretty freaky!!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's disgusting. It's not freaky and it's not scary...it's disgusting. This appears to be nothing more than a run-away boil-type abcessed hair follicle that this disgusting woman allowed to grow to horrific (and photographable) proportions. How disgusting and nasty do you have to be to allow basically a zit to get to this point?

Look at the proud flesh around the base of the thing...it's an infection plus hair plus oh my gawd I'm going to barf stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join