It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
according to this guy hell is approximatly 3700 miles straight down.....according to bill wiese it's in the center of the earth and he's been there ...

i've listened to the CD/mp3 the title is (23 minutes in hell).... i dont think he could have been there much more than 23 min. by the description of this place...his story is very scary here's the link........

www.freecdtracts.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A lot of people have near death experiences and go to hell in them.
The thing is, most of them don't want to talk about it. Think about
this .. who would admit that they were going to hell? People's egos
always want other people to think highly of them. If you google
near death experiences and hell .. you'll see a bunch.

I watched a show about a priest in Kansas who had a NDE and went
to hell. He was in a car accident and broke his neck. Everyone was
shocked when he said that he had been sentenced to Hell by Christ.
Everyone thought he was a wonderful person. But after he came
back he said that he had been a priest 'for himself' and 'not for Christ'.
He had a girlfriend and never said his prayers ... etc. etc. What
people saw isn't what God saw.

Anyways, after his NDE he got rid of his girlfriend and now prays.
He lives 'for Christ' and says that this world is a 'shadow world' and
that the next world is the real one. He now lives for Christ and his
fellow human beings instead of himself.

It was a very interesting and enlightening tv show.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the smell of burning flesh & reptilian like creatures tormenting you is about the craziest thing i can imagine.........

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
the smell of burning flesh & reptilian like creatures tormenting you is about the craziest thing i can imagine.........

you've never been to the Crakeur household when the kids have playdates.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've just watched the first half of it and it scared the pants off me.

Don't know whether I want to watch the second part or not.

Maybe its best not to know.

Thanks for putting the link up.

JM

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Did he see Ronald Reagan? That would convince me that he actually made it to Hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
he said there were rats as big as dogs and huge snakes !!!!and the smell of sulfer everywhere.......

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
had to be 23, didn't it?

i very much doubt there is a Hell, and if there is, it certainly isn't a physical place (?) where your body (?) goes after you die (?). in fact, that's the first time i've even heard that theory.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
had to be 23, didn't it?

i very much doubt there is a Hell, and if there is, it certainly isn't a physical place (?) where your body (?) goes after you die (?). in fact, that's the first time i've even heard that theory.

what's the significance of the number 23 anyway???

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can't listen to the track, what does it invovle? Did he go there via a near death experience, or did he have a vision, or did he get a shovel?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I can't listen to the track, what does it invovle? Did he go there via a near death experience, or did he have a vision, or did he get a shovel?

i guess it's a vision or it may be an out of body .....hard to say, he said he saw himself laying on the floor.......

why cant you listen to the tracs???

[edit on 10-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmickael
I've just watched the first half of it and it scared the pants off me.

Don't know whether I want to watch the second part or not.

Maybe its best not to know.

Thanks for putting the link up.

JM

their have only been a handfull of people to have ever claimed that they went to hell....so it's worth a listen!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Im getting annoyed it is 15 minutes in and all he has done is preach and read scriptures. I think this is a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sounds like a rehash of the Well to Hell hoax:

www.snopes.com...

This legend is quite popular among Christian groups as it "proves" Hell (and therefore God) exists. Popular endings to the story have it that the scientists ran screaming Hell! from the site, or that since the discovery conversions to Christianity are occurring at an unprecedented rate.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Who's version of hell is it? The mormons, the catholics, etc.??? It must be full of people who did no other wrong than to belong to the wrong religion.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok I got to some of the meat of it.. and its total BS
Im sorry but he does not depict this with any emotion of a person reliving a traumatic experience.. there is no way you could live through what he claims and then retell it the way he is doing so.

This is not proof this is a preacher making up a story or retelling a dream.

You wasted my time. Thanks alot.

P.S. I know this is off topic but the guy is obviously gay as well.. and is living a lie with his "wife".. ask any gay man and he will tell you that guy is gay. Perhaps he had the dream because he knew he was lying to everyone about his sexuality.
Note: please don't flame me saying that I am anti-homosexual.. I am just stating an observation I did not say it was a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bill Lies. False prophets, emotional, fear based message.

See that is just how they do it; they mix some truth in this case very little truth. with subtleness of error in this case a lot of error; when doing so, great deceptions are attained. His NLP mind tricks will not work on me.

By the look of the surroundings he is in a Pentecostal and/or non-denominational church, so a message like this is easily passed along as truth and the congregation eats it up. I have seen many messages like this before. Nothing new "lets scary everyone to Jesus!" No.

Did you see that video. Come on…

People need to start opening up a Bible and seek the truth whole heartily for them selves then to listen to this rubbish.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just Christians playing the Fear card again.

I grew up with that kind of crap, stories about people that went to hell etc. Anyone can claim they went to hell. Just religious propaganda.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
BTW: hell was originally conceptialized by the Jews, and it described an area used for burials... (literally "the grave" or "to cover")

rather nice place really...

Wouldn't mind owning land there...

So in essence... it is ignorant of any Christian to not understand the basis of Christianitys history (doesn't stop millions of fundys though).

A threat of Hell, merely means a threat of not being reborn, or reincarnated, or eternal life...
but just dead!... period... no encores... or second chances...

BTW: the Christian religion also does not mention "the rapture"

some fundamentalists and Charismatics have hijacked Christianity in much the same way as Wahhabi hijacked Islam... giving it scary overtones and threats of eternal damnation to win fearful converts

Creating beleifs years and centurys after " the book has been closed" is heretical... but done daily by Fundamentalists...

makes for a better sale, and IMO many of the leaders of todays Charismatics are just that... Used car salespeople with a better pension...

hell means "dead" buried and not coming back.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Did this guy have any grainy photos or videos of Hell? Demons, aliens, flaming seagulls? That would convince me and I would convert to Christianarchy immediately.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Enkidu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join