It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico UFO fleet. Strangest formation yet. *More fleets added*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
hi guys,

here is where the long video with a lots of fleet video clips, viewing from photo is a bit hard to judge, but viewing in videoclip is far better & easier to know/see that these are not bird nor balloon.

Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference 2005
video.google.com...
it was divided into 4 parts (fire, water, ground, air), i know some people doesn't like him much, but what i want to show u is his video collections, so nothing much about him. here are these first few parts of fleet, i break them down with timer so it is easier to point out/understand

time: 00.03.17- (time format = 00 hour, 03 minute 17 second of the video)
UFO footage from Mexico airforce.
u can also download this individual part from the net (if u need a smaller version of the file)
video.google.com...

time: 00.18.40- invisible technology by japanese
time: 00.20.40- maybe this is why we don't get to see ufo most of the time,

time: 00.24.00 - fleet pause/stay still in the sky, with formation, some only a few, some hundreds...
time: 00.26.30 - fleet all moving together in formation, in same direction, same speed, same direction.
time: 00.28.30 - thousands of them at one sky.
time: 00.32.30 - fleet fly away in same direction, very very high speed.

time: 00.34.30 - fleet formed shapes in the middle of the sky, some even changing shapes slowly.
time: 00.46.30 - UFO flying very slow & low.

time: 00.48.45 - some ufo flying very low passing by some house at night. u can see 1st type fly by...
time: 00.50.15 - second type appear.

UFOs prevent meteor crashing in Turkey, On 1 November 2002,
A meteor, entering the atmosphere of the Earth above Turkey on 1 November 2002 and likely to have caused a major disaster, was pulverized and rendered harmless by a UFO before it could strike the Earth. This conclusion was made by a research centre which investigated the reports of six aircrews. Amateur photographs and video recordings have also been made of the event.

u can read more about it from this pages:
www.siriusufo.org...
www.share-international.org...

see the video here (u might want to download them before it was taken away)
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...

so this is what peopel see/recorded from the ground, some wil still say it not UFO, then pls look/click at another post i put at few megabyte away at this forum (to reduce repeated subject/topic). those are the nasa videoclips taken from space shuttle, with UFO evidence.

Above Top Secret/Aliens & UFOs/NASA footage. I just cannot believe what it shows!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As i've said in thepast these so called fleets could be explained but as for the Turkey incodent if the video is genuine and it appears to be a genuine video then im puzzled because i cannot explain it.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
These really look like multiple formations of birds. Birds fly in sloppy V formations, and you can see the wing movement in the videos. I've seen this many times (geese, etc.) but never this many!

The close up at the end is useless because it's out of focus... so naturally everything looks round.. that's the way lenses work.

The comparison at the end does not show bird formations, just a few flocks.

Our jets can fly in a better formation than this, so why wouldn't an advanced craft?

Wish it was something else, but it's not.

Wig

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by robert2006
hi guys,
time: 00.18.40- invisible technology by japanese
time: 00.20.40- maybe this is why we don't get to see ufo most of the time,

time: 00.24.00 - fleet pause/stay still in the sky, with formation, some only a few, some hundreds...
time: 00.26.30 - fleet all moving together in formation, in same direction, same speed, same direction.
time: 00.28.30 - thousands of them at one sky.
time: 00.32.30 - fleet fly away in same direction, very very high speed.

Above Top Secret/Aliens & UFOs/NASA footage. I just cannot believe what it shows!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll believe anything eh? Those are balloons in the Jaime clips, "all moving the same blah blah blah" you didn't read my earlier posts here? where I showed they were moving, just as balloons would move in a still sky "very high speed" where do you get that from? they are moving incredibly slowly in a windless sky.

Nasa footage is nothing substantial, just space debris.

Turkey meteor,....... I'm supposed to be amazed? why does it follow the trajectory of all the other debris? Because it is all just debris from the meteor which has broken up on entry to the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

You'll believe anything eh?

You'll dismiss everything eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by Wig

You'll believe anything eh?

You'll dismiss everything eh?

Says it all right here lol...

Theres two sides, and possibly a third.

1. Believers - These people look for evidence proofing it to be real.
2. Non Believers- These people look for the evidence proofing it to be false.

3. Undecided - People who haven't made their mind up yet until hearing or seeing all the evidence presented. Even after that, they might still be undecided.

Ill stick with #3.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Have you seen all the NASA footage...

There are many instances in which ufos display characteristics which are nothing like those of a meteor or space debris. How does space debris suddenly appear from thin air, make right angle turns, and disappear in front of a high resolution uv camera?

Ram

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have seen those flashes too.
But only single flashes - not that many!!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico on a vacation 15 Sep 2008 around 2:00 p.m when I saw 2 groups of fleet of these flying objects. I tracked it for about a minute or so, these object are flying in a higher altitude that the birds flying altitude. Also the night before around 8:00 pm, my wife cousin pointed one bright light in the sky appeared to flying not falling from the sky (same spot where I spotted the fleet of objects) and then disappeared in just a few seconds.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are any on YouTube cause I have so many downloaded videos
that are clogging up my computer.

I just realized that taking off 50G will take a lot of 4G DVD disks.

Well the Mexican air force one hit the internet while I was on a forum.

Some dude CIA told the mod to take down the post that used
the UK guardian or some net paper as reference.

I thought the three balls of lightning were from the three corners
of a triangle ship.
Guess I still do.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by Wig

Have you seen all the NASA footage...

There are many instances in which ufos display characteristics which are nothing like those of a meteor or space debris. How does space debris suddenly appear from thin air, make right angle turns, and disappear in front of a high resolution uv camera?

That is not inter dimensionality... in case you a fan of that dis info.
The lights are out, that is why the UFO is not seen.

Static build up causes the bright light and blinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hey there

just wondering if you saw the age of those posts? Maybe search elsewhere on the site for the info if you dont get a response from the original posters

Have a great day

themuse

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Hi, I found this today. There appears to be another Mexico fleet which in my view, appears to form some weird scribble in the sky. Might just be my imagination, but this is what I see. They compare the video to birds to see if they are similar.

See here

Greetings Cabanman,

Those UFOs and or Ships which they are spaceships are not here to invade Earth you have watched to many fictional movies about bad Ets.

First letgo of your fear of some invasion.

If these were negative Ets they could and would have invaded way before you or I were born.

Their will be many more such Spaceships in groups being video taped around the Planet.

They come from many diverse Planetary systems and are highly spiritually and techically advanced .

I am not suggesting all Spaceships and people in them are friendly but the video you showed are.

So calm down do not worry about some invasion and put away your Mars attack movie dvd.

Seriously they are positive beings of Light in those ships .

Those Mexico UFO fleets are getting to an alarming rate, if these things are not balloons or birds and indeed they are alien ships, then we might be in deep trouble. It's like they are taunting us, they are showing their might. Invasion?

*Update*
More Mexico fleets, and now Arizona ones too! There are some good ones in here. Check it out.

Arizona

Arizona

Mexico

Arizona Night flashing Fleet

Fashing fleet part 2

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We are all still here.. who's videos.. I still haven't seen them.
If any good I'd like to put them on youtube.
I was looking at recent posts and the one before me is 2007.
How did I ever check into this thread?

Right now I'm checking out.
I'll check the vids later.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What the hey.
I ran across this video and might as well place it here.
From the unsolved mysteries collection with close ups.
Mexico UFO
www.youtube.com...
There is a good look at a trailing disturbance
at 4:50 mark.
3:19 starts the UFO footage.
Perhaps evidence of vertical and side beam:
4:17 see light, as if another UFO or evidence of the
vertical beam directly above the bright UFO.
4:40 see spot of light at left in direction of movement.
Forward beam of electron is sought as involved in the mechanism
of propulsion so the wake might be positive ions.

ED: I noticed Anonymous post push threads into most recent
even though the full post does not appear.
Evidently that is how I found the thread.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am 99.99% sure those are birds. It would be very simple to get a clear picture of an alien craft if they flew in fleets like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I am 99.99% sure those are birds. It would be very simple to get a clear picture of an alien craft if they flew in fleets like that.

Which fleet video did you see birds cause the usual fleet resolve is
Mylar balloons.

Some of the links didn't work for me.

For Mylar balloon fleets (ZORGON) in the shape of an elephant, airplane
and yoda, some child on Hudson River must have had a birthday, at
ever202 channel on youtube.

Birds cover the dark images in sky photos.
Fire lanterns for fleets in the UK.
I don't think you would even see Aliens in any craft.
Especially the Illuminati's Tesla Free Energy UFO.
Nazi trained saucer pilots perhaps.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Youtube Video is of one case that got the attention of a government panel, including Dr. Allen Hynek.

www.youtube.com...

In my estimation, what is shown at 1:42 is pretty close to the multi-orb "formation" seen in Mexico. It would seem the phenomenon is by no means new. The panel concluded they were birds...

edit: Would add that the clip was made in 1974, and the siting in question was filmed earlier than that.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by USXpat]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join