It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans to start 2nd US civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
g'day all,

I hope I dont get reprimanded for this post so i'll try to keep with the facts at hand as much as I can and let you guys contribute your opinions.

As an outside observer it doesnt look good for the US. The new immigration laws being passed through the congress as I understand it is to get rid of any illegal aliens within the US's borders - correct me if I'm wrong here.

Now I dont see what is wrong with removing illegal immigrants that came to the country through devious means - yeah, I understand that people want a new chance in life, I came to Australia as a child myself to have a better opportunity, but i didnt get smuggled in as the Hispanics are. And then they get cash jobs for a far lower rate than legitimate Americans and undermine the labour workforce by doing so.

Why should someone employ a US citizen as a cleaner for 10bux an hour when a Hispanic will do it for 3 or 4 bux per hour cash?

Now many of you will agree or disagree with my comments here based on what side of the fence you support. Please check out the following link on prison planet.

www.prisonplanet.com...

it talks about a Hispanic supremacy group called ATZLAN aswell as other mexican clan who supposedly have plans to succeed California aswell as some of the other southern states bordering on Mexico and imposing a communist Dictatorship, and ethnically cleanse all whites and africans from their territory.

Read it for yourself, it's pretty scary. It looks like it'll only take a small spark to start a full scale civil disruption campaign on the part of the mexicans.
Please dont get me wrong here, I'm not trying to criticize mexican people, but I would have thought that if a country takes you in, feeds you and gives you money for your services then you'd be abit more appreciative for it.

This also spills into the immigration debate not just in the USA but elsewhere in the western world. Going by this example in California, if you bring in enough numbers of the same immigration group, then eventually they are going to want a piece of their own self-governing land!

What hope is there, what are the solutions, and has the US government been planning to round the illegals up all along via rumours of the many concentration camps being built across the US.

IS it purging time?

ATS Board, please dont reprimand me for this topic, if you disagree with my posting then let me know and remove it, but I hope you will allow the others to speak their minds on the topic.

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was with you right up to the purge thing.

Since there is no way to "purge" the bad without harming the good, I( am not really sure what can be done.

I'd like to see how they intend on removing the illegals from the country. I'd like to see them remove them from California, even. There a sections of cities that are controlled by gangs of illegals who are into every sort of crime. Their numbers run into the tens of thousands, and it would take a large military operations to remove them.

This is a pipe dream, to remove them.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i didnt mean "purge" in the bas sense of the word even thou it this context it probably couldnt be used with any other sort of meaning. May be I shoud've use a different description, I was just trying to incinuate what the Government might be thinking about their possible means of solving the problem from their point of view.

anyway, how bad is the problem there, you stated gangs of illegals doing crime and all, is it really that bad? While the Feds solve this problem I reckon they'll stop a considerable amount of drug flow in to the states by doing it, and maybe they should build a wall such as the Israeli wall across the US - Mexico border?

I heard they have some southern militia groups patrolling sections of the US border, is this correct? Please inform me?

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As far as how bad the situation is depends on who you are talking to.
When I used to go to California, and would have a few days to goof off in the LA area, I was cautioned by the locals to be VERY careful where I went. I stayed out of the those areas and didn't get slaughtered like a family did (A story that hit the news several years ago).

Yes, there is a group of volunteers, mainly old and retired people with lawn chairs, cell phones and wlkie-talkies, who watch the borders from time to time. They say it greatly reduces the crossings in those areas.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To make it clear, by the way, the volunteers are not armed militias, and they are not shooters. They merely observe and report to the Border Patrol.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I see where you are getting at with a civil war and all, but I'd like to know what chance these gangs would have against the special forces that would be coming in express from Downtown Baghdad to deal with them.

I am concerned though. The first Civil War pretty much polarized the nation.

But on the other hand, think about what is actually availible to them if they were to secede. The US military would make sure they would keep their bases (and would probably mine the area around Area 51 if it isn't already.

And you would for sure see a line in the sand so to speak drawn betweeen Mexico and the US after such a war, militarized or no.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Every day hundreds, if not thousands of people from other countries risk theyre lives and theyre families lives trying to get into this country. They risk psycho militia men with guns, shark infested waters in the Florida Keys, and the deadly heat of the arizona desert.

If they risk theyre lives for a better life here in America, what makes anybody think a fence and a few new laws will stop them?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let's keep in mind that "civil war" may not be the best name to give this issue. A civil war is a war between citizens of the same country. We're looking at illegal aliens vs. US citizens, which is just plain war.

Regarding the gangs, they're very violent. There are areas of some major cities where even their own people can't walk safely. They're not respectful of anyone who is not Mexican and they treat women like schmidt.

Frankly, I don't think the government will have much success getting rid of them. This is a too little, too late situation. We're screwed.

The wife and I are just going to keep moving further north. They don't like cold climates.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Check out La Raza and related groups. With a monthy publication called The Agenda it certainly makes one wonder the motivation here.

www.theamericanresistance.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah, it won't be a civil war (although one day the PC and the un-PC could turn on eachother here - the views are getting more radical each day). But, yeah, it would just be all out war against Mexico and the Mexicans. And if it ever gets to the point where we are combating illegal Mexicans and their gangs in our own streets on our own turf, I'm sure our government would allow us to protect ourselves (with guns - Martial Law), at which point many white and black Americans would have a field day gunning down any Hispanic in their field of vision (hey, it's war, you know?). Unfortunately many innocents will die with the good. Everybody acts like there's no solution to the illegal Mexican problem here in the States. But there truly is.....let's not forget what happened to the Jews in WWII. The next holocaust could be Mexican. If they pushed us to the brink of losing our country to them.....I'm not advocating this or saying it's good. In this world anything is possible and nothing surprises me.

But, you gotta wonder what they're building these detainment camps for? Or better yet, "who" are they building these for?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, how can you blame mexicans when it is a combined government effort to have things the way they are? People, wake up. Stand together and realize who is making you fight your neighbour...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just bounced from this post to another one and noticed someone had there location as,

AZTLAN, Alta Califas Sur

fifth post down on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

name is MorbidAngel2010, with an avatar featuring what appears to be a communist revolutionary. and with a sig. containing

TO BE A STUDENT AND NOT BE A REVOLUTIONARY IS A CONTRADICTION-Salvador Allende

I have sent him a U2U asking for a comment on this thread.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Wgatenson]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Consider what it would take to remove all illegal aliens in the US. You'd need some document proving citizenship, like an ID based upon your birthcertificate. You'd need to have squads of police stopping people on the street to check for citizenship. You'd need to enter people's homes nad search the premises for illegal renters who are illegal immigrants. You'd have to create a far worse situation than you have, with illegal immigration.

As far as the aztlanists, there are lots of racial supremacists calling for ethinic cleansing and the establishment of a racially pure homeland in the US, but that's not a good justification for exiling anyone that is the same race as that extremist group. We'd have to throw out all the european-americans first.

gangs of illegals doing crime and all, is it really that bad?

Its a mixture of problems. There is a lot f street crime in some places, but I've never really seen anything that shows that its dominated by illegal aliens. Illegals tend to want to keep their heads down and stay out of trouble. The major concern, as I see it anyway, is that these organized criminal syndicates that smuggle people across the Mexican-American border, they don't just stop there, and they are invovled in other criminal activities throughout the US, but they aren't necessarily using illegal aliens to accomplish that anyway, you'd solve that problem with law enforcement, not by dealig with illegal aliens as a whole.
The other big issue, imo, is border security, that the porous border between the US and Mexico is open to terrorirsts and saboteurs. The Candian-American border is just as porous though, and infact I've only ever heard of terrorists crossing that border. The M-A border is somewhat special though because, agian, there are these criminal enterprises that are specialized in getting across that border, whereas there aren't as many that do that with respect to the canadian border (though there are native amerindian drug smuggling operations).

But its not like there is chaos on the streets because of illegals.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffyit is a combined government effort to have things the way they are

I think most Americans are aware of how this situation came about (our governement and big business bringing in cheap labor). Yes, our government shot itself in the foot. We took advantage of poor people and now we're paying for it. But, personally, I myself do not feel responsible for it. That blame can be laid on some dickhead in Washington. But finding someone to blame is not going to solve the immediate problem. The Mexicans do not want to assimilate with the Americans, they want to come here and be separate (notice how none of them in the protest were waving American flags, but instead waving Mexican flags). They are only coming here for money (and most of that they send back home to relatives in Mexico). Unlike the huge wave of "respectful" immigrants that hit us in the early 1900's, these people don't want to learn our language, and they want Spanish to be America's second language. Again, they don't want to assimilate. What it boils down to is the Mexicans want the American way of life, but they don't want to play by our rules....

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis

The wife and I are just going to keep moving further north. They don't like cold climates.

Think again, I am in NW Ohio and we have a huge problem with illegal immigrants. In the county I work in the population is 109,000 and the main city's pop is around 45,000 with an illegal population estimated between 3-4,000 if not higher.

I work at the local sheriff's dept so I cant go into details about what is known and how it is known but I can say the flood is moving north.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
This is ridiculous, how can you blame mexicans when it is a combined government effort to have things the way they are? People, wake up. Stand together and realize who is making you fight your neighbour...

Maybe the fact that they are illegal is the issue, notice nobody is complaining about the LEGAL immigrants, just the illegal ones.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441

Think again, I am in NW Ohio and we have a huge problem with illegal immigrants. In the county I work in the population is 109,000 and the main city's pop is around 45,000 with an illegal population estimated between 3-4,000 if not higher.

I work at the local sheriff's dept so I cant go into details about what is known and how it is known but I can say the flood is moving north.

I live in a small town. That helps!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think people from South etc read too much biased media,living in So Calif all my life,it's one of the safest places to live,and as far as hispanic gangs go,I'm thinking there are more black and White supremist gangs ,biker gangs etc,what the heck would you call the KK?,now their problem is the combined IQ of the Klan doesn't add up to 100,and hardly a civil war if from an outside country,most stay to themselves,and do jobs that no one else will do

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You know, I should really clarify my position. I want to make it very clear that I have no problem with people from whatever country coming to the US.

What I do have a problem with is the people who aren't interested in becoming citizens and contributing to the economy, or who come here only to stir up crap and upset everyone who took the time and made the effort to make America their home.

The US has a lot of problems, but it's still a great country. Why? Because a lot of people who came here took the time to learn the language, become citizens, and contribute what they could to their new home.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
zero thats the problem with sweet people like you you think america is african and european its not and it will never be just those 2 races and by the way yes mexicans and africans dont like each other mainly because africans think the mexicans are taking their food stamps however theres one thing that unites africans and mexicans and that is we have a common enemy and that being the white european question

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join