It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that go "bump" in my night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I often thought I would never have been afraid of the dark... I still am not, but this just disturbs me beyond normal reasons.

A week ago I saw a ghost of spherical light of some sort pass by my head and go behind me, almost like it was coming at me. I've also had dreams involving other things, along with "experiences" with UFOs in my dreams. It might just be my imagination... or not?

I set my web cam up (Im still reviewing the footage completely) and in my sleep I knock a pillow off my bed. Then later, something blocks my window, inside my house, for about 3 seconds. The pillow is moved. Soon two white/yellow eyes appear, blinding. A head turning to look out the window. Its like this for a while...

Digital distortion? I would have said yes... except, when it pushes its head up, the pillow moves up. it eventually opens a third eye, as I call them. I have a digital clock in my room that lights the room blue, so light would reflect off eyes. It continues to sit and wait.

This thing, sits there for, so far, an hour and going (Im watching my night in fast forward so 7 hours will only last 1 or 2, when I see something, I pause and watch it)... -edit- after about an hour and a half of sitting there, it moves and leaves, the pillow is completely moved away.

It reminds me of a cat... except we have none... but it does remind me of a cat in waiting. Like something waiting under cover for the right moment to ambush something...

When I finish watching this video and if theres nothing else in the recording, I will try to get segments of its appearance, movements of pillow, blinking... the room is near pitch however, only light to be shown is the window's glow from lights outside, and a very faint soft blue that, as I mentioned, would reflect light to a camera.

I put this under paranormal because it could be crypto, but my house is sealed tight. It could be "UFO" related aliens, but no UFO lights (so far).

If anyone can just gimme an idea of what it was, I'd be thankful. Ill say right here and now that the video is not quality. I had to make it low size low quality because it was connected to my PC, I didn't want a 30 gig movie. As I said, I would call it digital illusion, but the pillow moves. Once I get the actual samples of it out, if people want to call me a hoaxer, Ill provide the origional 7 hour and 14 minute video.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That sounds really weird, I don't think I'd ever be able to sleep in that same room...actually I don't think I'd ever be able sleep at all

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the samples, try to post them as soon as possible...

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That sounds very creepy indeed. Hopefully you can post the footage soon.
Reminds of the movie The Cat's Eye by Stephen King where that little creature steals your breath when you sleep.

But remeber this is just fantasy.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
That sounds very creepy indeed. Hopefully you can post the footage soon.
Reminds of the movie The Cat's Eye by Stephen King where that little creature steals your breath when you sleep.

Oh gee that makes me feel better

I watched it all, thats and a few passing spots of light in the air was it. Ill get some samples later today because Im going to work now.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Brace for dissapointment!!

Just kidding, I'm looking forward to it

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am having issues with the Codec my camera recorded in. None of my editors I own will use this codec for some reason. Does anyone have any video clip extraction or editing software they could recomend?

Sorry for the delay, but thats the only thing in my way right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
MAGIX video editing software is very good.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wouldvery much like to see this footage. Let me know if you need assistance editing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Life's been busy, I did manage to get the program, I just havn't found time to sit down and look through 7 hours of video again. I'll seperate it out into a the scenes of interest when I get the time.

Apologies for the delay, unforseeable events have kept me occupied.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Can't wait to see this... sounds like it could be some Gray alien or something like that but why would it wait like that? Sounds like a new paranormal happening.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I had to get in on this one, Seriously tonight if your going to tape again which If I were you, bet your bottom dollar I would! Try putting a night light on in your room. That way there things be much much clearer to see!
Hope you do this, besides I'm sure your real freaked out! I would be, no one touches my beloved pillow and gets away with it!

Well I too kept hearing noises in my window one spring day, it was slightly opened, I'd say about 6 inches, and like clock work, this would happen every morning for about a week & it would like claw on the screen, we didn't own cats just 2 dogs! I wouldn't let my mind go wild with it, until I fully investigated what this was!
I always slept with the shades down, & I didn't want to set an alarm to wake me that would surley scare it off, so I asked my son who was always the first to wake up, to sneak quietly into my room and just tap my shoulder and we would find out what the mysterious noise was all about. I waited up to an hour and sure enough when I lifted the shade suddenly to my surprise - oh note that window was up about 2nd floor level, it was much more startled than I was, was a furry angora Cat, wanting to get in! LOL True Story - But my pillow sure didn't move

Yikes, I think I not sleep ever again. If I were you I'd hide in my closet to capture the evil villian, lock it up and throw away the key!
Can't wait to see the video, try the night lite-I'm real curious now!
Oh but be real careful, curiosity killed the cat lol I couldn't resist that!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When I sleep alone, the lights are always on. I know it doesn't prevent anything but at least it will be easier for me to see what's happening when I jump awake after hearing a sound.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey Foxe

Just wondering if you were able to make any progress with the footage yet?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Actually yes. I just havn't got around to it.

No matter how important this is, it doesn't top running my company. Sorry.

Ill try to upload tonight or tomorow.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I shouldn't double post but just saying this:

Ever since I tried to post the video I've had bad things happen. First the upload wouldn't work. Since then I've been cut, stabbed, pushed, brused, bittin... but all minute, small, tiny injuries.

Until 3 days ago. I cut my toe to the bone with the weed-eater. Today I was going to upload after I finished working with wood... I cut my finger to the bone with a hand saw.

I'm not making this up either, HERE the wound, blood clotted so no more view of the bone.

I'm not going to post this video if someone agrees with me. I've been cut to the bone twice in 3 days. I rarely if ever am injured. Including burns, cuts, and so forth of unusal ammount since I tried to post the video.

I need advice, I don't know if I should even contemplate posting up the video anymore... or it might be freak accidents all occuring unusally close to me trying to upload the video.

Please, Opionions?

-this post has been dictated as Joseph can't type right now, his hand is in a splint and family would like him to stay in bed until his foot and hand recover.-

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ok, well assuming what ever it is isnt following this discussion, have one of your family members or someone else post it while your at work, so the thing will never know. when you are in your room at night, say aloud "man, i wish i could post that video, but it just wont work. GUESS I CANT POST IT"
you really gotta put some emphasis in the cant post it part. seriously tho, this sound pretty freaky, if you dont think you should post it, go with your gut. think i'll sleep with the light on tonight. and my teddybear.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Now its beggining to sound fake my friend. No ghost is going to be aware that you are posting a video on the internet of it. lol. and all of a sudden its turned to poltergist activity?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Not a ghost And3h but a Demon would surely know!

Definitely say a prayer! And whatever you do don't let fear keep you from doing anything! Surround yourself with either Angels & the Blood of Jesus, if you believe, if not surround yourself with Gods Light or if you don't believe at all, then at least use light, they hate light!

I say its a demon! So if I were you I would command the Angels, Guardian, Warrior, & Ministering Angels to guard the property, the House, & You every night!

new topics

top topics

join