It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sub Conciously Knowing/Designing Something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Something that has bothered me since childhood...

Ill give quick examples and see if you pick up on what Im talking about, then a quick question/theory.

When I was young, I always seemed to pick out the right lego for the right piece... I could make two random things and just somehow they fit perfectly together. As if I had designed both to do just that, when I really don't think I did... or knew I did.

Now adays... I noticed quite often that I can just "accidently" fit furniture the right way, as if I had always knew how to arrange the furniture into that position and I got it the first time off. Ive done this with wood projects too... Ill guess a size and shape, cut it, and it matchs perfectly to what I wanted. Ive put models together and without much effort, just seem to know how it goes together and always find the right pieces right off.

It seems like I am subconciously designing, knowing, or understanding certain things. I always seem to do right timing, or say the right word. I've even had points where I just accidently say the exact same sentance someone else was going to say... but it was better that I said it than them in that situation.

I keep getting everything I do, into the right place, the right way, or the right time...

Does anyone else experience this? Is it something specificly related to me? Any explanations that are more detailed than what I can think of?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Seems like you've been gifted. Use it well, and do not take it for granted, be as special as you are, and more fruits will there be in the coming.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well it seems that I can weave together all of my exsistence,unfortunately i have wanted to suffer and struggle through most of the time.I believe that through perseverance one can gain understanding.

It has been getting really strange for me,the whole we can design and create our own lives is becoming more and more apparent to me as I always seem to create my own prophecy.

What you are talking about is some sort of insight or blueprint that you just follow ,is this knowingly that you will make something compatable,or are you saying it just happens.This form of insight is very helpful.

When using this kind of insight to deal with others some call it esp.Others clairvoyance.

Even when unaware of what they are doing many adepts can just simply as I say weave things together,we are all supposed to be the most advanced species on the planet.We have a very small understanding of how everything works from perception to putting our thoughts into physical manifestation.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by toraylin]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you both for your responces, sort of helped put that to rest slightly.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've done the thing where you say the same thing at the exact same time, MANY times. I think it just relates more to how well you know the person. I have some very close friends, and we have been together for so long that we all think in pretty much the same way, so it doesn't surprise me that we come up with the same conclusions, wording, etc.

Fitting furniture the right way is just about aesthetics. There is no right or wrong way to lay out furniture, really. It's just personal preference, combined perhaps with a little bit of Feng Shui.

And I'd like to actually see/measure just how accurate your free-hand cutting is. Lots of things you can make a few cm too big, a few degrees off, or make the scale a little different, and it will still turn out pretty much unnoticable. But if you got down to it and started measuring it, I'm sure you'd find that it isn't all perfectly straight or exactly the right length like you're suggesting.

If anything, it's not subconcious. You just have good spatial and creative abilities. How can an artist draw something completely lifelike without tracing it? Just a talent. Nothing paranormal about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I ment... I told my family I was sure... in my old room, I could get something in by myself and that it would fit... It did. Desk and Dresser with less than a milimeter from door's edge when open to the dresser. I didn't measure nothing, it just fit.

I mean by getting things right as in, I seem to be able to get very very close to accurate without any effort. Example, today I built 2 rabbit cages for a relative. I had the exact ammount of nails and staples that I would use... without checking. The last one I put in was the last one I had. I didn't have a "out of materials, going to go buy more"

I always seem to have just enough to make things work right.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmm...I don't know if it's anything paranormal about that but maybe you are gifted in some way and don't yet know it. Why don't you try one of this links? Let us know how you do.

www.gotpsi.org...
search.yahoo.com...
www.psiarcade.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Fair, considering I don't train, meditate or anything.

I wonder if I was trying to hard... on the remote viewing test, I imagined a plane over water at first. However, because I'm an aspiring war lord... I just passed it off as my mind drifting to thoughts of war. However... after forcing myself to view something, and filling out the info on what i 'saw'... the picture was a C-130 Hercules flying over the ocean. I was right the first time but I did not put in the right response because I was trying to hard.

On cards, several I got right, a few I got wrong. On location test thing, I got a few close but none on or right by it.

new topics

top topics

join