It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Fight into Area51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Has anyone ever tried banning together into like a Militia and forcing there way into Area51, like get tons of guns and rocket launchers. And just start firing into Area51? If so how far did they get? How good are Area51 defences now to stop such attacks?

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Honestly, could that notion be any more stupid, they are NOT going to sit around and let you construct a mini-revolution in the middle of nevada, they will kill or detain you, and if they dont kill you then you'll wish they had.

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT MEANS THEY WILL SHOOT PEOPLE WHO TRESPASS... THIS MEANS YOU

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Nerdling]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I dont want any negative comments I just wanna know if any one has tried it. And if they get assembled outside of Nevada Then drive in and snipe the Camo Dudes then they could get in easily. With enough Firepower you can do anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone has tried anything on a large armed-storming scale...don't really see how something of that magnitude could go unreported...if it has been, I haven't heard/seen anything to suggest otherwise.

There likely have been smaller 'entry attempts'...maybe a few people going in for a snoop around...but I'd seriously doubt any full-on mass 'invasion' of A51.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

With enough Firepower you can do anything.

So misinformed.

With enough firepower you can blow things up, doesn't mean you'll solve a problem, thats the problem with violence, its a downward spiral that only leads towards more violence.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
1. there are mines surrounding Area 51, therefore only an arial assault could be any bit useful. But then again, I hear they have Anti Airs,
I don't think anyone is getting into Area 51.

But wait a minute, your topic gave me an idea! Start Fires!

1. YOU won't be trespassing.

2. If they see you, well, your in a heck of a lot of trouble.

3. The Fires go in, they evacuate, fire trucks come blaring in, and you get to watch UFOs fly out and maybe if your a firefighter, you could be sent into area 51 to help fight the fire!!

It's to bad the government monitors this site, cause that's a great idea if I do say so myself!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
suppose a large enough group gathered and just marched en-mass with the media to cover the attempt...
A large gathering occurs every year in Blackrock Nevada... it is called Burning Man.. (thousands)
A bunch of creative freedom loving artists and hippies...
i think they could be talked into it...
They have already driven from all over the country... a few more miles wont hurt...
no guns no violence... just a wall of people marching up a road with the media to "protect' them.
I think they might get in the gates...
But i also think that They wouldn't see much...
Area 51/black has been moved long ago.
I have my suspicions where... but wont tell on this public board.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm done trying to stop people on this part, so go for it, run into the base in the name of freedom and liberty and all things wonderful, just remember to write your will and sign it.

Its all talk anyway, none of you have the stones to do it. Well maybe a select few have the idiocy to try it, but i guarantee you that they'd run like piggies the minute those heavy calibre machine guns start going off within 50ft of their Ford Explorers and VW Buses.

What would you like on your tombstone?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My gawd, listen to yourselves..

Is it THAT important? I'd like to see what goes on in there as much as the next guy, but geez, assaults? Fires? Sniping?

I have never heard of any en-mass assaults of the compound, but in talking to someone in Crestone, CO.(a local gathering place for UFO enthusiasts), I met someone who was part of a group that made a mad dash for it but were quickly apprehended. Not too bright, that one.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I highly doubt you could band together.

First off, they wouldn't be enough of you to fight the security, and if there was, you'd be out skilled.

A bunch of untrained guys with guns vs a crack security team. Who would win ?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i dont see why it is illegal not to have privy the information located there...
as a tax payer and citizen(does second class count/non-white) before this country was america i want in...
i still pay taxes...

and honestly its not that serious when we have bigger fish to fry, but why is it illegal...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
To be fair...

A few years ago a large group of unarmed peace protestors were able to break into an Air Combat Command base and get onto the tarmac. They actually got under a B-52 and were in the process of trying -- get this -- to yank an ALCM off of it when they were arrested by the MPs.

So, perhaps a huge, UNARMED group with media covering the whole affair?

FOR ALL GOVERNMENT PEOPLE READING THIS: I am NOT endorsing a break-in of Area 51. I will not be anywhere near something like this. So, please, do not break into my house tonight while I am asleep

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I thought all the important # at area 51 has been moved deeper in the groom lake area?

Let say you got to snipe one of them before you were detected, at that instant they'd go full alert, and I am sure you'd be dead within 15 mins.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
also I am sure they have all the latest technology

They'd see you long before you saw them, sorry but thats the way it works.

If the border patrol has thermal camereas i am sure they have them at Area 51

but as I've said I remember reading that Area 51 has been a front for a number of years?

nevah know.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think this question was asked before on a related thread but never answered:

Has anyone tried to remote view into Area 51? What did they see?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If anyone can do it, these guys can:

THE A-TEAM.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Whats the A-Team?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ahaha yeah.

Mr T would drive straight into the base, and deflect all the bullets with his chains.

or better yet...

MACGYVER! I bet Macgyver could do it!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok....I've found several questions here to be completely redundant, however since I am lazy, I am merely quoting myself in order to answer some of the suggestions posted here, and some not....sorry I don't have the time to write a unique response every-time, but this seems to be quite the repeated subject...

Originally posted by ViperFreak... Edited by ViperFreak 10/6/03
I just wanted to throw a couple of things out there for your consideration

1.) Our government has the ability to engage entire countries in battle...what makes anyone think that 100,000 [*or any number for that matter*] people would be any match for our government?

2.) Our government is in complete control of the airwaves as far as television/radio broadcasts. Do people honestly believe that any civilian would be able to air something the government did not want anyone to see?

3.) Following point #2, why would anyone think that our government would not sacrifice the lives of any and all who tried to storm Area 51 to keep their secrets in tact?? Realize, all they have to do is release it to the press with a spin... the assailants were 'neo-nazis', 'terrorists', or they were a 'communistic cult' and suddenly those who died are not martyrs, they are culprits and the government is praised for stopping them...

4.) The very people that demand that they have a right to know what is/isn't at Area 51 are no doubt enjoying not only living The American Dream, but also enjoying living in the safety of America's borders. Stop and think... If everyone has a right to know everything... we have completely lost the upper-hand as far as war/attacks are concerned. There is a logical reason as to why only certain people know certain things...

5.) My final point before I rest my case... Does anyone seriously believe that if there ever was anything to hide at Area 51 as far as aliens, spaceships, etc... that the government will just keep it there after the public supposedly "knows" the items/entities exist there??

Now, before you think I am trying to defend the government, hear me out... Do I believe there are secret things that the government knows that we don't? Absolutely! Am I convinced on matters such as Aliens, spaceships, etc...? not entirely...I don't rule them out, but I have never had a personal encounter with anything of that nature, so I remain neutral... I merely enjoy debating topics of interest/conversation...I am a thinker...and my only goal here is to make people think a little harder about some arguments before stating them so boldly... thank you for your time

No one can get into Area 51 and find out what they are about unless specifically selected by those governement establishments which run the facility... Case closed...End of story...at least in my opinion...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
attack them with liquid '___', it'll hit'em before they have the chance to react and they'll be trippin out in an alternate reality, they can't guard #,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join