It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO watcher groups!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to the area of where you live. From the United States to Japan.

From my understanding there are groups out there that on a regular basis go out in search of UFO's day and night.

What I would like to propose is to have this thread become some what of a gathering point for groups and places of hot spots in the area in which you live in.

To start with the orgainization of this need to be ideal.
If you have a group already and would like to post the nation, state/province, time and date of group outtings please make sure you enter in the above information so that everyone knows.

Also, this would be a great tool to help others that haven't seen a UFO to get the chance to see one.

What do you guys think?

I am in Texas. And I have only seen one UFO in my life time. I don't know of any groups that do outtings at all so that is why I have posted this.
Texas, Dallas, are there any groups out there?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is a lady in Southern Colorado that has built a ufo viewing platform in the San Luis valley. Apparently they see ufos almost on a nightly basis.
Sorry I can't help with more info. Iv'e never been to her platform. But the local I described used to be a "hot spot" activity there now from what iv'e been told has dropped off considerably.

Tex, I like your idea. Search craigslist.com to see if there any groups in your area or start one. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think we need to consider the possiblities here.

I know we have a TON of ATSers out there wanting to look for UFO's. I know it might not be that exciting to think about it but it would be when you see your first or second UFO.

So, lets start.

Craigslist is a good place for groups but really this should have been started here ALONG time ago.

If you are a UFO seeker then post it here.

Can anyone help us with the orgainization of this it would help!
This could also help in the photograph area, video, and witnesses.

Think about it, this could be a hug advantage to everyone on this website and the world. Think of all the groups that could be out at night or day looking to the skys and then reporting back here and showing the videos and photos.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am from northern NJ and would be happy to report anything unusual I see. I watched the skies constantly, and I believe I had seen 2 "ufos" in my lifetime. One of them was about the size of a star. I was following it across the sky when all of a sudden it stopped, then changed directions and finally zoomed off. I have no idea what it could have been. I was like 13 at the time. The more recent one was 2 months ago or so, when I saw what appeared to be a translucent craft in the sky that I could barely see. Eh, who knows. I'll keep you all posted.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for joining in.

Now what you since you are in the NJ's area you need to state where you are located (town wise) so maybe someone in your area can join you day or night so we can get more pictures and film of these UFO's.

I have had one and it was in Plano Texas where i used to live. I lived in an apartment off of Park and Preston Ave. I was sitting on my porch and drinking a beer. I looked up over the tree line, I was onthe thrid floor, and there it was just hovering over traffic. I was on the phone at the time and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was talking to my gf at the timeand she was wondering why i was saying O MY GOD. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was small very think and it looked like to be the size of three cars and in a V shape. It sped off in two directions east and then it was out of site and then back to the west and it stopped and hovered. Then it just took off and I couldn't see it anymore.

Since then I have yet seen another.

ANyone else on ATS that is in NJ or NY or TX?

Keep it going, this could be huge.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that members should not post addresses or anything like that on a public thread.

This seems like an interesting idea and it'll be interesting to see if you can flesh it out but keep locations general.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I live in Wales in the UK. general area is Mid Wales, and the other night (about a week ago) I was out with my daughter and we spotted a UFO south eastly of where we live, moving west towards the sea, She spotted it first as it was changing color, and pointed it out several other people saw it too.

The thing changed from blue, green to red/ violet it was moving slowly at first and then accelerated so fast we lost sight in a matter of seconds out over the Irish Sea.

Would love to know if there is anyone out there who saw it and live in the general area to us who might like to form a local discussion group?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I just wanted to point out that members should not post addresses or anything like that on a public thread.

This seems like an interesting idea and it'll be interesting to see if you can flesh it out but keep locations general.

Point taken and that is what I was talking about, it should be general NEVER EVER give out your actual address or numbers. Give general infor of location and what you have seen or if you haven't seen anything and you would like to.

top topics

join