It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here and I got afew stories that I was told when I was very young by family relatives on my fathers side. They all live in Monterey,Mexico in the countrysides. They own a piece of land that grows small oranges called 'Mangarinas' or something. anyway, I would visit them every year with my father, and i'll hang around with my older uncles as they drank beer and laughed around campfires and what not.

anyway, i remember some stories being told by every member of my family there, each had their experiences with either ghosts or demonic beings. one of my uncles, was known to be very mean to his mother[my grandma] when he was younger, and is also the one who had the worst encounters with 'demons' and even mentioned the 'devil himself'.

one part is when he was walking back home from work late one night, walking along dark countryside roads using lanterns and the natrual light given by the moon and stars. they were used to this since they were young, so it didn't bother them.

anyway, he said when he was walking he heard a baby crying on the side of the road. he went to go see and saw a baby wrapped in a blanket crying.

going to pick it up, wondering 'what the hell' thinking who the heck was evil enough to dump a baby on the side of the road. well... as he picked up the baby it stopped crying and started laughing.. but not like a baby laugh, more like a evil laugh.

he looked at the babys face with the dim light of the lantern and noticed it was smiling at him with small sharp teeth and huge glossy eyes saying in spanish 'mira mis dientitos', in english, 'look at my little teeth' [cant spell spanish that well].

anyway, pretty much knowing it wasn't a baby at all, he tossed the baby aside and ran the hell out of there, and as he was running he heard the baby laugh even louder and louder until he got home and passed out from the shock.

another incident deals with i think it was my father or one of his brothers, but it happened when they were very young all living in a small house. one of them had gotten up and walked to the kitchen where he thought he had seen his mom move around, wearing a white dress. when he asked 'mom what are you doing?' "she" turned to him and what he saw he said it felt like someone dumped a bucket of ice cold water on him.

the face he was like a skeletons face, and just stared at him for afew seconds. running back to where everyone was sleeping, he got under the covers and hid under the covers watching the entity walk out of the kitchen into the room they were in. it sat down next to one of his brothers and starting doing something close to his neck in a saw like motion, like if it was beheading him.

when that was happenening my father/uncle?.. felt very sleepy and went to sleep. the next morning he asked his brother if he was okay, and explained what he had seen. the brother said he was okay but did feel something warm on his neck in a dreamlike state. i got many more stories from my family, i only posted afew but if i didn't bore you ask for more i got afew to share.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
thats freaken scary.....the one with the baby really spooked me out....the baby with the sharp teeth sorta reminds me of the baby from "the bride of chucky"i don't know if u seen that movie but in the end they give birth to a baby with sharp teeth......those stories were interesting....please do tell some more

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Most definitely interesting...sure thats not a custom in your family to pass down scary stories?
Supposedly my grandmother could levitate things (died when i was young, so Im not an eyewitness.
Anyway...

Peace

dalen

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
well not really, they dont speak about their encounters, but i guess i was an exception since i had asked about their experiences with ghosts or UFOs. i was really young back then and was interested what they had seen.

although most of them seemed to have delt with 'ghost' stories, my uncle, the one who was mean to his mom when he was young, seemed to me he was dealing with demons. one incident he says happened when he was young, and it was becoming daybreak outside.

he felt very hot and woke up, and noticed a big hairy thumb outside his window, like someone was giving him the 'thumbs up', but the thumb was very big and very hairy. he walked outside to see what it was and about 10-20 feet from the house was a small ditch they were making to build a foundation for another house they were going to build.

in there, he said he noticed a 'red devil' looking at him. he only noticed the upper part of the body, the lower half was in the ditch. he said the shoudlers and head was red, it had horns on the top of its head and small beady eyes that too.. were red but stood out as 'glowing'. he felt a sense of fear through his body and he and this 'devil' were looking at each other for afew seconds, until he picked up and rock and threw it at the 'devil' and ran inside scared.

he looked at the window and the hairy thumb was still there, he fell asleep from being scared and hoped it would go away. he woke up later and didnt see the thumb or the 'devil'. also, he told me of a time he was wrapped in chains by 'the devil'.

i don't remember where he was or was doing, but i do remember him telling me that he was wrapped up in chains somehow and couldn't move and the devil materialized in front of him, and started whipping him with the chains and screaming curses at him. this is all i remember from that story, he didn't want to talk about at all, i think thats why i cant remember much of what he said.

also a time when i was in mexico for vocation with my dad, and all of a sudden my uncle started to freak out! he started crying and just freak out all of a sudden. we all helped him to his bedroom and laid him down, and he was talking about a 'woman doing witchcraft' on him, no body can figure out what was happening him him, but he was seeing things we did not, like this 'woman' he was talking about.

i started to believe that my fathers family was cursed. so many of my dads brothers and 1 or 2 sisters have died. almost everyone is an alcoholic and seems to carry negative energies with them, but they are all good people. they all care and love each other and their familys. they are good people, with good hearts, just cursed with negative energy.

i can see sadness in my fathers eyes everyday, he's good man hard working and loves and cares deeply for his family, but something is haunting my family i believe

[edit on 11-2-2006 by TerraOurHome]

[edit on 11-2-2006 by TerraOurHome]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
thats messed up.....im sorry for your family. but thats crazy how your uncle see's all these demons from nowhere......have you ever had an encounterment with one..........i didn't think that demons could touch a human...i don't get how your uncle was wraped in chains....thats not cool at all to be whipped by such an ugly creature....i feel bad for him.
but wow...i guess you never know how each day will end up.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
yeah i think of it the same here. im thinking that he was 'mentally' chained. the demon probably enduced so much fear on him it made him feel paralyzed not able to move, but he mentioned the demon doing something like it was whipping him. it was maybe doing rapid violent movements and screaming to further terrify my uncle, for all i know my uncle probably thought he was getting tortured physically, not only mentally. so yeah, it was probably messing with his head, but it left a scare for life

and no.. fortunately i haven't seen a demon, nor do i want to.. but for some reason i think a day will come when they appear, since my family has a history of encounters demonic encounters, not only my dads but also recently found out.. my moms side also..

one story involved my moms uncle. he was known to abuse his wife and even try to pick fights with his own father, he was a mean man. one day, he was walking along a ranch heading home, huge landscape with only afew scattered houses and the nearest town afew miles away. walking along the grassfield, a man on a black horse went up to him and started to have a conversation. the man was dressed as a 'Mariachi' wearing all black, and horse was black too.

they walked and talked for a long way, the man on the horse was doing all of the talking asking my moms uncle about certain people, my uncle said no but his father used to speak of who was mariachi was talking about. this man on the horse mostly spoke about things of the past, about people that lived long time ago, so my moms uncle had no idea what he was talking about.

well, when he saw his house in view, the Mariachi said 'go with God' and my moms uncle heard the horse galloping away, when he turned to see and he didn't see no one! no horse, no mariachi! when he got home he couldn't even talk, and was very pale.

he truely believes he talked to the Devil, since there had been rumors about the Devil appearing as a Mariachi in black on a black horse. I don't know but it was pretty freaky. ever since then, my moms uncle started to behave better and respected his wife and father way more

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sounds like your family is under the curse of a Brujo/Bruja(M/F sorcerer). I can't really describe it too well, but there are books that deal with this kind of stuff. Check out some of Carlos Castanedas' books. He's writen several books dealing with ancient Yaqui Indian magic. It's really interesting stuff. I've read a few of his books, if you read any of them, start off with 'A Separate Reality'. This stuff is as real as you want it to be. So take it with a grain of salt but don't forget that this stuff is based on thousands of years of ritual.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They are some very interesting and really quite scary stories that they have told you! This certainly is a very interesting case.

Does your uncle, or any of your other family members who have experienced this, have any idea as to why they may, seemingly, be getting targeted by said "demons"?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I will have to tell you guys about my experiences...someday when it's the right time.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboy
I will have to tell you guys about my experiences...someday when it's the right time.

Then start your own thread when it is the "right time," leave your attempted "mysterious" one liners out of this one.

Very interesting stories, do you have any older living relatives beyond your uncles? Any living grand-parents, great-aunts, great-uncles, etc?

I don't mean this rude at all, but speak to the members of your family who do not drink alot, about the subject (since you said alot of the members your family are alcoholics.) Alcohol being such an escape mechanism from your fears and what not, I'd be curious as to what the sober members of your family would say.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Great advice. ^

Just something to ponder about I guess. Some of the stories seeem very cliche...like somethng you would see in a movie. LOL, but I'm not doubting you. I don't know if the stories are true...but the possibility exists.

Also, the stories may be true, but the situations may simply be manifestations of the mind...well, in some cases anyway.

I too have had experiences with "demons", but on a much more smaller scale. This happened when I was about 9 or so, in my Primary School.
There was a girl whom I liked alot(liked her since I was 6), but she was a very wicked girl...& that's no exaggeration. She would be mean to the other girls...& sometimes boys, including myself...she was the queen B', so to speak(most of the girls wanted to be like her & were quick to follow her actions & such). In the 2nd year of school(I was around age 6) she entered the school as a new student...and she always told me she liked me(keep in mind she was my age)...I liked her too, and we even exchanged love letters(LOL, kids). From that point up until we finished Primary school we would always have staring encounters during class. No matter how far apart we were...our eyes would meet & linger for a while...then we'd get back to work. At one particular time though I was looking at her...but when she turned to look at me...I didnt see anything close to a human looking back. I saw a demon. The most ugly thing I've seen 'til this very day. No movie, or sci-fi series has ever shown me anything that scary looking.

The strange thing about that was I wasn't afraid. I was shocked...but not scared. The encouter lasted for about a second or 2...I blinked &...everything was back to normal. After that incident...I always felt a lot more uneasy around her.

A similar experience happened when I was about 12, on my way to High School, in a maxi taxi(public transport bus in Trinidad). As I entered the maxi...a woman near the front gave me a weird look...& I felt very uncomfortable by her presence. Halfway to my destination, she looked at me & I saw it again. Not the same demon I saw in Primary school, & definitely not as ugly looking, but ugly none the less. LOL

She however, creeped me out way more.

Maybe my mind, or eyes were playing tricks on me...or maybe it was real. I do not know. But, your family had much worse situations & they do seem to be cursed in a sense...or blessed...depends on how you look at it.

I hope you don't have similar experiences.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sorry about the one-liner. I didn't have much time. I never do have time for much of anything between work, the physical world, and the spiritual world.

As far as the right time, I don't decide that, but the Spirit is telling me that I should inform you guys of what actually goes on. I must warn you, though, this may take a while to tell...

It started about 3 years ago, the summer of 2004. I was going to help the other camp workers set up a surprise for the campers (church camp), when I met up with one of my high school friends. It had been a while since I had seen him last, so we talked about how times had changed, along with the world. It was somewhat funny, though, because we always had thought the same way about everything, and I had felt as if there was a sort of strange presence and power that I had felt rise within me during the month before. I was just about to tell him about it and ask what it might be. But before I could ask him, he spoke up saying he needed help with something. He asked if I would believe what he said, and I told him "with all the weird stuff happening recently, I probably would". He got this look of surprise on his face, and I almost instantly knew that the same thing had rose up in him, too. The strange thing was that at that exact moment, we both knew what had happened. We weren't just physical humans anymore. We were also spiritual beings, with spiritual powers. What we didn't know was that there was an army of demons waiting for us outside the building when we got out. That was the point when we started to find out exactly the importance of what had been given to us. We could see demons and angels, we had weapons, purely made of spirit material, which I still to this day can't describe. And on top of that, we could also fight them, though we chose to side with the angels. Now one thing we found out is that it is a common misconception that most people either think demons don't exist, or there's only one type of demon. Let me tell you, there's definitely more than one type of demon. There is your usual image of a demon, which is called, in fact, a demon. But there's also Elemental Demons, Shifters, Black Assassins, Ninja Demons, and probably many more that I have not seen yet. Lucky for us, the demons waiting outside the door were only regular demons. At this time, we did not know what we could do with these new spiritual "powers". But by instinct, I somhow knew to hold out my hand, and I knew to shoot some Earth at them. I don't like to refer to these abilities as powers, but for the sake of your comprehension, I will. The powers I started with were Earth, Wind, and Water. He started with Earth, Wind, and Fire. After that night, having been attacked by about 50 demons, we understood that from on, we were going to have to fight for our lives. And to be perfectly honest with you, we were afraid at first, but then it was o.k. As long as they weren't after anyone else, we were fine with the way it was. And the demons did try to go after other people. Heck, they went after his girlfriend and they actually went as far as to kill one of my closest friends.
During that week, we got the basics of what we could do, and we learned how to use the powers on their basic level. At the end of the week, we had four different types of demons after us and in a few minutes, they would all be gone. But on the second to last day, that all changed. you see, we had been watching a movie with the campers, and we put a spiritual shield around the building to make sure we were all undisturbed. It had been a clear skies day up until five seconds after we put the shield up. Then it started raining out of nowhere. Me and him both immediately knew something was wrong. Then we saw it. It had the appearance of a dragon. One glowing red eye was in one window, the other eye in another window. It was Satan himself, staring us both down. Then in five seconds of pure terror, he was gone. I will never forget that day.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It continued that way for the past 3 years, demons attacked, we would send them back where they belonged, and go about our regular day, except that neither of us have seen Satan since that day 3 years ago. However, a month and a half ago, I gave up my powers to see, hear, fight, or associate with the spiritual world in any way. But I still suffered the physical effects of a demonic attack. However, since I gave up those powers, I keep hearing voices saying "come back, we need you".

So there you have it. My past 3 years of life in a nutshell.

I would like your guys' opinion on this. Should I listen to the voice that is calling me back to my other life, or should I ignore it?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
wow this guy gots an imagination^

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Terra,
That is some scary stuff! When I was in 4th grade (10 years old) a
Catholic priest at my school told my class a demon story that happened
in Mexico. He said it was witnessed by at least 10 people.

A teenage girl in a small village became hysterical and said a devil was
attacking her, and she displayed bite marks on her arms. People thought
she was crazy, and the bites were self-inflicted.
The girl became so hysterical, the local police put her in "protective custody".
The police and a few other people stood outside the cell, keeping her company
and assuring her that she was safe there. She started screaming: "It's coming right through the bars!"
The people saw bite marks appear on her arms and shoulders. Something
invisible was biting her. A priest was called to help, and he was able to
get the demon to leave the girl alone.
The girl later revealed that her grandmother practiced witchcraft.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Terra. its possible your family is cursed as somebody pointed out but im getting the feeling most of the stories your family told you were made up. that they just wanted something to do with you something you were interested in. especialy since the only time demons do the baby thing is when they want to EAT and if he was that close he wouldnt have gotten away to tell the story. bobby the voice in your head could very well be a spirit guide but considering the story and the strange behavior of the demons in it id go get a cat scan of your brain just to make sure your not suffering from mental problems. i cant say for sure either way but isnt it better to get it out of the way so you can relax and know for sure before you dive deeper into this world?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Whew, didn't think the thread will be awoken from the dead like this lol. I forget my last account password, so I had to create a new one.

Back to subject, I appreciate the replys and everything, very strange stories some of you shared as well.

HuntaXX, I do hope what you say is true, that they made it up just to mess with my mind. But that region of land where they live, alot of supernatrual things happen. I can't actually say they are lying, or telling the truth, but only information they shared with me. I really don't know why they would lie or make it up, since they wouldn't benifit anything from it.

The thing is, this isn't a really exciting thread, since it dosn't involved proof or anything that could suppose their stories. I do have many more 'stories' they have told me, but I'll keep those to myself for now. I think I'm going to try and start my own journey with actual photo shots and or recordings of any pharanormal activities next time I venture out there. Hopefully I can bring back some good material for us to ponder and talk about.

Anyways, thanks again for the replys and shared views.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ke1ewood
wow this guy gots an imagination^

Really, now. Prove that i'm wrong then. Prove that i'm wrong and your right. If you can. You shouldn't say that I have an imagination if you're not going to defend your statement at all. That's what I call ignorance.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboy

Really, now. Prove that i'm wrong then. Prove that i'm wrong and your right. If you can. You shouldn't say that I have an imagination if you're not going to defend your statement at all. That's what I call ignorance.

Hey BobbyBoy, do you by any chance use Your Psi Energy to create these shields and weapons to fight the demons, or is it just basically your spiritual energy? I, like most ATS'ers here Deny Ignorance, but also your story is a little out there. But i give you the benefit of the doubt becuase i just want to hear you out.

So, lol, my question was that the energy you spoke about, was is Psi Energy or Spiritual energy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to TerraOurHome. , those are very interesting and scary stories. Yes, do look into Witchcraft and Voodoo, and also any ppl in the past that your family seemed to piss off! Namely about who they possibly bought their peice of land from maybe?. Maybe a grudge about the land being on sacred land or burial ground, or anyone your family may've made mad? Revenge can go a long way.....

[edit on 3-7-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

wow, i can't believe someone actually answered what i said while simultaneously believing what i witnessed during the past 4 years. i know it sounds pretty crazy, but it's true. there were even 10 other people that had the same thing happen to them, and it turned out that they had the same abilities. but hey man, thanks for believing me. and thanks for an actuallly positive reply. i'll hear from you soon, kind of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join