It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Front Company Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

By Walter Pincus and Mike Allen
Washington Post Staff Writers
Saturday, October 4, 2003; Page A03

The leak of a CIA operative's name has also exposed the identity of a CIA front company, potentially expanding the damage caused by the original disclosure, Bush administration officials said yesterday.

The company's identity, Brewster-Jennings & Associates, became public because it appeared in Federal Election Commission records on a form filled out in 1999 by Valerie Plame, the case officer at the center of the controversy, when she contributed $1,000 to Al Gore's presidential primary campaign...

www.washingtonpost.com...

This is excellent detective work. Why the heck is it on page A3 and not A1? Does this not constitute treason?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What? Why is a CIA giving donations to Al Gore?
No wonder the white house doesn't trust these people.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
How bout that..CIA making financial contributions to Gore..

This is interesting. Brewster Jennings is related to the Kennedy's. Supposed bloodline of the Illuminati.

Again the ties between various Illuminati families is very involved, and a long unraveling process, similar to untieing a set of bad knots confronts the researcher. The Kennedy family abounds with marriages to names such as Anketells, Baileys, Booths, Buckleys, Collins, Hatfields, Humphreys, Freemans, James, Phelps, Reagans, Russells, and Smiths.3 The Kennedys that we will look closest at are related to the Fitzpatricks, a powerful Irish family whose coat of arms has 3 fleur-de-lis with a dragon and a lion. (The Fitzpatricks may tie back to France, and they may possibly part of the Sang Royal (Sangraal--Sang Raal is the term used in the older manuscripts which can mean both Royal bloodline or Holy Grail.) Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis who married John F. Kennedy was tied to the Auchinclosses via her sister�s marriage into the Auchincloss family. The Auchinclosses are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati. "One can fairly hear the woof and tweet of history whistle through the names of the ramified Auchincloss tribe: Bunt, Grosvenor, Rockefeller, Saltonstall, Tiffany, Vanderbilt and Winthrop among others."5 For instance, Hugh D. Auchincloss, Sr. married Emma Brewster Jennings, daughter of Oliver B. Jennings, who co-founded Standard Oil with John D. Rockefeller.

agenturus.i8.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here's another reference to Brewster Jennings.

George DeMohrenschildt was involved with Oil, as a Geologist, for the CIA. It is unknown, as to whether he had any involvement with UFOs or not, but the early involvement of the Oil industry with UFOs is now clear. On January 6, 1948, ARAMCO representative*, Brewster Jennings, told Defense Secretary Forrestal that the trans-Arabian pipeline project would be halted because of "...disturbed conditions in Palestine...". As quoted from Driven Patriot: "...A week later forrestal told a Cabinet meeting that without access to Middle East oil, the Marshall Plan could not succeed; more basically, the United States could not fight a war without such access or even sustain the current tempo of its peace-time economy..." * ARAMCO was formed by the 4 American Oil Companies operating in Saudi Arabia: TEXACO, STANDARD of California, STANDARD of New Jersey, and STANDARD of New York.

www.sonic.net...

Is this starting to smell the least bit fishy to anyone? UFO's, oil cartel, Illuminati...

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I can't wait till all this stuff is over. Then i get to find out what went down...

It's interesting to note that these whole crooked deals are based on a the ritual of cash. I give you money and you do this for me. Cash is important. Could be greed or somethign else... the dollar has a billjillion masonic symbols on it. Might be more symbolic? Probably reading to much into this.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
All right its hard to ignore the historical roots of the name Brewster Jenkins. From the Kennedy's to Canadian oil imports, the name has significant historical roots. This is from the Canadian External Relations History page.

4. There is no doubt, however, that this is the course the State Department are, in fact, following. Hoover said that he had spoken to Brewster Jennings, President of Socony-Vacuum, and persuaded him to maintain his company's level of imports at approximately their 1954 level by cutting back imports from the Middle East, while maintaining the planned programme of increased imports from Canada. In the short run this decision would involve some financial sacrifice for Socony-Vacuum both because of the low cost of crude oil from the Middle East and the high profits to be gained from its exploitation. However, Hoover had found that Socony-Vacuum put such a high value for the future on their Canadian interests that Jennings did not need much persuasion to agree to the method of implementing the policy of voluntary restriction that Hoover had suggested.

www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca...

I reread the WP article and found this interesting. I did a search through various databases and there is no record of either Brewster Jennings or Jennings Brewster. Leaves me with this burning question...Why pick a name with such historical overtones?

�There is no such firm, I�m convinced,� he continued. �CIA people are not supposed to list themselves with fictitious firms if they�re under a deep cover � they�re supposed to be real firms, or so I�m told. Sort of adds to the little mystery.�

In fact, it appears the firm did exist, at least on paper. The Dun & Bradstreet database of company names lists a firm that is called both Brewster Jennings & Associates and Jennings Brewster & Associates.

The phone number in the listing is not in service, and the property manager at the address listed said there is no such company at the property, although records from 2000 were not available.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have come across an interesting company. GK Sierra is a registered government contractor with NAIC codes in security and investigations. According to their website (Link)they have connections to DARP, and lots of other cryptic stuff. They also seem to have "field offices" all over the world.

Also, I found a interesting article (link to article) about "private armies" in RBC magazine, its the russian equivalent to News Week, (I speak russian, but for those who don't google translate works well) that has a quote from a GK Sierra spokes person denying any connection to Mossad - the Israeli intelligence service. Aside from these references this company may as well not exist.

I don't know if it's CIA but it is definitely fishy...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Avoavo

This is from the GK Sierra website. It seems they take themselves seriously:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Avoavo

honestly i think you should start a new thread, i see how this ties into this thread about a particular firm being exposed as a cia front,

but you are speaking of a whole new entity then the firm on the topic of this op, also, note that this thread was made and died in 2003! which is odd seems like it was a big story yet only made it a few posts before death, strange, thx for bringing it to my attention though
great to see the solid ties between al gore and the cia, much more reason to distrust and ignore the guy,

anyhow, dig up as much info on this gk sierra preferable more info then you have already, and make a new thread

edit on 8/21/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Thanks for the input. I wasn't sure if this warranted a fresh post - I will heed your advice and do some more digging and then comeback with a new thread.

new topics

top topics

join